Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first crossdress?

Like many who have posted before my, I've had the urge to crossdress since I was very young. I actually can remember fantasies from before I was 8 involving a complete transformation of my body. When I became a little older, I started exploring with my sister's clothing and one distinct memory was the year that I, under "extreme protest," allowed my Mom and sister to dress me in my sister's junior high cheerleader uniform for Halloween.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Hmmm, not sure if mine counts....but my mom was the
    oldest of 4 sisters. One was still pretty young. They
    weren't a well-off family, so when i was brand new, for
    my first few years, my clothes were hand-me-downs
    from the sisters.

My mom told me that years later. I do vaguely recall
    sitting under the ironing board in the half-assed shack
    we lived in and one of the sisters teasing me about the
    little dress i was wearing. Playfully, of course.

On my own was about 8. I didn't know or care about
    anything to do with sex....i just liked the clothes.

I made several mini-skirts from just cut-off jeans for
    years after. I could make them whenever i wanted
    a new one.

~♥~

I became curious at age 9 when I saw the girls at school wearing leotards and tights in my sister's dance classes, especially recall when a girl appeared in my classroom wearing leotard when performing show and tell. I satisfied my curiosity the next year when I was 10. While mom and sis went to girl scouts one day a week, my carpool dropped me off to an empty house. All I could think of on the way home from school with my friends was what I was going to be wearing secretly when I got home, and hoping they could not sense how tingly it was making me feel. I was able to locate my sister's dance bag and slip into my sister's black tights and black short sleeve backzip leotard after first stepping into a pair of silky panties in the hamper. The feeling of being zipped up in her leotards and tights was so amazing I have been hooked ever since looking for any excuse to wear them, but was terrified of getting caught wearing my sister's dance clothes. Nevertheless girl scout day for sis became my weekly girl time to pad about the house for a couple of hours zipped up in her leotards with the silky panties peeking out under the tights. While dressed I put the dance bag back in her closet and kept my clothes in the bathroom so I could make a quick escape if someone came home early. One day my worst nightmare almost occurred when I heard a car door slam outside and quickly went to unzip the leotard only to find the zipper stuck so I could not get them off. I decided to duck into the bathroom and put my clothes on over the leotard and tights to give me time to work on getting out of them later. I felt strange stuck in them under my clothes with Mom and sis present for about an hour when I finally went back in the bathroom and was able to get the zipper unstuck. Later I was able to sneak her leotards and tights back into the dance bag folded the way I found them. It was a close call but it did not stop me from my weekly girly time wearing her dance wear and old recital costumes about the house as well as her nylon one piece suit she wore for swim team and pantyhose when she started to wear them. As I grew older I found some of Mom's tights and bathing suits to try on.I knew it was wrong but I just had to know how it felt to wear these female outfits so different from anything I wore as a boy. Anybody ever get caught like this?
    Last edited by Randee; 01-31-2014 at 02:43 PM.

8 or 9 maybe..

For me I started with pantyhose and tights at around age 5. Refused to have interest in anything else until I became curious about heels at around 15, then finally went for full dressing once I was around 20.

I was 10. I remember the day well, and that was over 40 years ago.

I was 13, and I was about the same size as my mom then. When the house was empty for the next few years I would wear my mom's panties, bras, pantyhose, and dresses around the house. I feel bad about invading my mom's things without permission now, but I'm so glad that I did it because it has made me a happier person. Plus, being girly for a while is so much fun.
    I don't know why I like it, but I'm glad I do!

when i was very young around 7&8 i hung out with my sister(one year younger) at her friend rieta, next store.we were so young.we played with barbi dolls.then one day rieta brought us into her older sisters room and we started trying on her cloths and playing acting games.i will never forget the pink tutu outfit i would always wear.a pink body suit with the ballerina tutu and tights.in the games we played i always was the one to do what ever they told me.

Before I was 5 that's for sure - I had put on my Mother's red heels and walked around in them. Few years pass and around maybe 8 years old I'm in my sister's drawer stealing undies and pantyhose and wearing them. I also remember when I was in 5th grade and I underdressed with the undies and showed them to my friends (who thought I was weird). Too many memories!!

Quote Originally Posted by suspender View Post
    I was 10. I remember the day well, and that was over 40 years ago.
    Interesting that you say that because I remember the first time well. What happened in later life was validation of that.

I guess I remember trying on bras and stuff when I was a kid, then in highschool I crossdressed once or twice with clothes borrowed from a friend (just a woman's shirt/pants)

i started like most people here apparently, stole some white pantyhose to my sister when i was 12... i was hairless at the time so it looked/felt incredibly good

I always enjoyed when my cousin would play "dress up" with me in her tights and leotards from ballet class. We were probably 5 or 6 yrs old and loved every minute of it. Always played in her and her moms pantyhose too...innocent fun

I remember in my prepubescent years looking at alll the lingerie in the jc penney and sears catalogs and wondering how wonderful it must feel to wear all that silk and satin all the time. One thing lead to another and I began like most sneaking things to try on

I think I was 12 or 13, we were cleaning out closets in our home and an old mini skirt was tossed my way. A few days later I tried it on, along with my mom's pantyhose. Later it was my sister's clothes as well as mom's, and much later I bought my own clothes.

14, sisters high heels

I had forgotten how fun this thread is! I enjoy reading everyones stories.
    I think I have already replied to this thread like 10-15 pages back lol. For me, like most, I was very young. I remember when I was 5 or so dressing up with my sister in my moms skirts (which went from my shoulders to the floor). We would put sand buckets on our heads and stomp around the house with our fairy wands in our hands like little fairy soldiers. Other times, I would wear my sisters socks which had the frilly lace on the tops of them, wear her nightgowns when no one was around, etc. I continued to wear her clothes in secret until she moved out of the house when I was around 16. If only she knew back then, she would have bought me my own stuff. Then I could have been wearing my own and not have to have stolen hers! Or so she says now that we are all growed up. We have always been best of friends.

When my first wife left me for another man I cleaned the house found pantyhose bras panties and and lots of other clothes. Tried them on, I was 35 years old, It was great! The rest is good times.

God(dess) of Mischief Brea Lynn's Avatar
    I was 12 or 13, and rummaging through my closet of all places, it was used as a spare for a bunch of things that didn't fit both my parents since it was pretty large. I found a Fredricks' babydoll and another nightgown, both of which I tried on and wore several times after. What was the real deal sealer for me was the absolute very first time I put on that babydoll, I also had my very first orgasm, so it probably subconsciously locked into my brain that CD-ing feels good. :P

Aspiring Member
    I know that I have answered this question in the thread "from an older one" but not sure on this one.

Well, here goes.

I donned my first dress late in life at age 59 and WHAT a dress it was!

I was dressed as Donna Lucia d'Alvadorez ( Charley's Aunt) from the play Charley's Aunt for a costume party.

The dress ( which had some lace brocade on it)was a hoop skirt supported by a 115" hooped lacey petticoat. I wore a wig with ringlet curls, a bonnet, carried a small string purse and a black lace fan. Underneath I wore satin pantallettes with a lot of lace. The makeup was minimal. It was a lot of fun.

Since then I have developed some other female costume characters such as a midieviel Duchess and a Southern Belle.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I started cross dressing when I was 11. Never felt comfortable around guys and this made it even harder to actually be a guy. Now that I am older, I feel like I know myself better and have found a good balance. I can enjoy my maleness but love the freedom to explore my femme side from time to time, too...

January this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
    I started cross dressing when I was 11. Never felt comfortable around guys and this made it even harder to actually be a guy. Now that I am older, I feel like I know myself better and have found a good balance. I can enjoy my maleness but love the freedom to explore my femme side from time to time, too...
    I echo your sentiments. Beautifully stated.

It would have be around when I was about 8 or maybe 10 I would wear my mother's panties, I remember the silky, soft tissue like material. Then about that time I came across her stash of stockings and pantyhose. I have rarely felt so excited as I tried each and every one. fun times.

I think I was about 6 when I was staying at my grandparents' house. I remember wearing a dress out of the cupboard and pretending to be a girl in front of my brother. I also remember stuffing the dress under the bed when I heard my grandma coming up the stairs! Didn't try it again until I was 13.