Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1088

Thread: When did you first crossdress?

I started crossdressing form the age of 13

Miss Virginiamae, I know exactly what you mean when you say you envision yourself as an old lady in slips and girdles. I see myself as the same as I grow older. very similar to my grandmother. She was the type that always wore her girdle and stockings daily, even around the house doing housework, or just lounging. it was always her daily routine to don her bra, girdle, stockings every morning as soon as she woke and bathed. I love visiting her, and sneaking one of her girdles and a pr. of her stockings, wearing them under my boy clothes the whole time I was there. Sometimes a bra too for bedtime. I would wear them all night. She would often comment on how long I liked to stay in bed in the mornings. I just didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to stay in her lovely things in bed as long as I could. I loved seeing her lounging in the evenings, watching TV, laying bac on the couch, with her shoes off, showing her nyloned feet in her lovely rht stockings. Little did she know that I had on one of her girdles, and a pr. of her stockings under my boy clothes. Those are wonderful memories.

My first time dressing in private was with my older sister. She used me as a life size Barbie cool. My first time by myself was at 13, and I got caught by my mom. My first time dressed out of the house and with a guy was at 16. I lost my virginity that night.

I was about 14. Tried on a pair of my step-moms sexy satin panties and I was hooked♥ I knew there was something when my **** got instant hard. Now I dress all the time.

ZelenaCD

i was 7-8 when i tried on a pair of panty hose.loved how sexy they made me feel.i love wearing sexy skirts and panty hose.i recently moved up to womens tight jeans.the tighter the better my wife loves to put her make up on me and make me look like a hot chick wich i love.if i had the money for a sex change id do it in a heart beat cause id love to be a real women and wear what i want all the time without being judged for being me and finally being happy and feeling free.after my mom died a few weeks ago my entire family quit having anything to do with me after i told them i was a crossdresser and have been my whole life.now i still have to hide who i am.

At age 30, it seems to be rare
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

I was 4 years old... dressing up with my grandma's girdles, slips and bloomers....then moved to my mom's lingerie....
    Now I own more than they owed in their whole lives.....

Geraldine
    I was 13, at home alone laying on my bed masturbating, as you do at that age. When I noticed mother's brassiere poking out of the washing basket. I went over, opened the lid and what a wonderful sight. Her knickers, brassiere and full slip were all there. I took them out, put them on and laid back on my bed. What an orgasm I had, I was addicted after that and wore her underwear at every opportunity I could. I found her suspender belts and corsets later on and I adored those too.
    I have purged but always return, I find being en femme relaxing and calming. Xxxx Gel

My first time was my first time at sleep away camp. There was a play being done by my cabin (all boys) and for some reason they chose me to play the role of the girl. I spent the day in a dressed as a girl. I was hooked.

For me it was Halloween was coming up I was 12 and was out running around with mom and she asked what I wanted to be for Halloween and I told her I didn't know. When we got back home she was upstairs and called me up and ask me if I wanted to wear one of her dresses for Halloween. Trying not to show my how happy I was at first I told her no but she said it would be fun so I said ok. We spent the rest of the afternoon trying on her dresses. We ended up picking a long ball gown that she had. It was now Halloween day and mom did my makeup gave me a bra pantyhose and wig. I was in heaven. Have been hooked ever since that day

I was about 10 or 11 and I was home by myself. I'd already been very interested in lingerie and girls' clothes since we lived with aunt and uncle and my girl cousins for a while when I was much younger. I have two older brothers so I had never been exposed to much femininity until then, but I never touched their things (but I was fascinated by them!). So that day, home by myself, I walked into my parents' bathroom and found my mom's black lace bra draped over the towel rack and without thinking I slid it on over my t shirt and looked in the mirror. I remember the bra clasped in the front which I found even more thrilling (and still sort of fetishize to this day). Of course I took my t shirt off then, clasped the bra back on, and stuffed it with my socks and I could have stared at myself for hours! But soon after my brother came home and I then learned the panic of almost getting caught and the art of putting everything back exactly where I found it

Was 10 or 11 and had began masturbating by rubbing on my soft satin blanket on bed. Made me curious about wearing my mom's silky clothes so i went and tried pantyhose, panties, slips, girdles, and teddies.

Was instantly hooked, and would rub and orgasm while wearing her clothes. Firing blanks at that age, so i could orgasm without making a mess.

Was dabbler in CDing from then until early 20s when i started buying my own stuff (stripper heels, bikinis, etc) and as closet CD have gotten more into it in the past 5 years or so.

My dressing has always been sexual and will always be sexual. Not trans, but enjoy being feminine and bisexual fantasies.

I think I was 8, it was a black pair of brand new pantyhose.

Even if crossdressing was in my mind since 15, I only started at 30. I was in a bad period (stressed because of work, not really happy). I said to myself: "life is short. You want to try crossdressing, you think you could enjoy it, so do it."
    I have had so much fun.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

The first time I crossdressed was when I was 18. I of course, was alone when I did. I had a girlfriend at the time who had come over the next day. She spotted cigarette butts in the ashtray with lipstick on them. She thought I had another girl over and was not happy! So I had to tell her the truth. Lucky for me, she was very supportive of my crossdressing.

Somewhere between 10 and 12 yrs
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Budlinda
    My sister dressed me at 7 and then i started to dress myself at about 13 I started just using lipstick and then slowly i added more and more.

The usual kids stuff when we didn't know what we were doing. Started about two years ago.

About 14 years old. Little white tennis skirt from mom's closet. Was thinking about getting one this weekend, it looked sooo good lol.

Five, I distinctly remember swiping my sisters yellow slip and wearing it when my Dad took me to a pond to fish........before that it was only mothers heels around the house. I still can't believe I got away with it.

Aspiring Member
    Age 59.

I went to a costume party as Charley's Aunt.

Beautiful, full hoop skirt with very lacy hooped petticoat, wig, bonnet, small drawstring purse, light makeup. very lacy pink satin pantallettes, nice gloves, fan ,broach, ladies shoes and an attitude.

After that I was hooked. Thoroughly enjoyed being dressed as a woman that night.

I believe that I had a pent up desire to be a cross dresser and it was this function that brought it out.

Have enjoyed dressing as a woman ever since.

When did I begin

I think I was 6 or 7. We lived next door to a nice family who had two older daughters. I was an only child and would often play with them. One day they were playing "dress up" and they asked me to join in, so I did. They were putting makeup on and wanted to put makeup on me. I didn't object. When they were finished, they put a dress on me. We just laughed. A few days later, we were again playing and they asked me if they could dress me. I said "sure". They had an entire wardrobe. First, they did my makeup. Then nylon panties, next a bra, (I kinda got nervous). Then they helped me put on a pair of tan thi high nylons...I WAS Hooked! Then they gave me a pair of high heels. I put them on and they felt great and after a few steps, I could walk pretty well in them. Next came a half slip, skirt,a wig, earrings, necklace and bracelet. I wasn't sure how I looked, so after some touch ups, we went into their bedroom to look in the mirror. WOW...I thought I looked very nice...and so did they. I couldn't stop running my hands up and down my nyloned legs. We continued this fun, but I also began wearing my mothers clothes. I found her garter belt, girdles and nylon stockings. Oh my...need I say more? My mother would occasionally complain about the runs in her nylons. I just smiled.

The first serious time, head to toe, was about ten years ago when I was in my early forties. Prior to that I dabbled in wearing panties (not my own) going back to when I was a teenager.

I was 13 and found a maroon bridesmaid dress in the basement. I was caught by my mom, yelled "I was curious" and we both laughed it off.

If my memory is correct, my first time was around 8 or 9, but it wasn't until about 17 when I realized that I liked wearing what is classified as women's clothes