Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

Probably way to many clues.

On the outside it's thinned & shaped eyebrows, clear polish on longer than typical male nails, shaved arm hair, women's jeans and loafers, perfume, and maybe the body language. I cross my legs like a lady and have a feminine sway in my walk.

Underneath it's all shaved, panties, cami, and maybe thigh highs.

The only clue that my male mode has is woman deodorant. Other than that I try to keep them separated. but some of my body language come off as feminine although it is not really a discernible clue.

This is a little bit of a different question for me. I have no need to pass as male or female. But I do have a male mode and androgynous mode as well as femme. When in male mode, mostly at 2 out of my 3 jobs, if it rains, I only have 1 raincoat, it is hot pink plastic. (it rains a lot in Oregon), and actually a number of my coats are pretty femme. I think that how I move my body might be a clue too.
    "We are born naked, everything else is drag" - RuPaul

from the head down

thin shaped eyebrows
    hoop earrings
    lip gloss
    perfume
    light make-up
    no hair on arms, legs or anywhere
    long arylic nails with a light transparent pink polish
    padded bra and panties
    junior very tight boot cut, skinny jeans or leggings with tall boots
    always womens shoes
    painted toe nails

I feel feminine so why not dress feminine...

I try to have at least 90% womens clothes on at all times

For me the list is:

Long Dangling earing's
    Colored GEL nail polish on fingers and toes
    Womens sandals to show off my toes
    Women's tops with V or scoop neck
    clutch purse
    feminine styled hair and hair clips

Richelle

Oh I forgot in the summer I wear and ankle braclet and girls shorts and t's, even with a NON padded bra

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Femme hair style, Capri Pants or Leggings, Women's Purse. Women's Sandals sometimes with high-heels, Women's Perfume, and Professionally pedicured fire engine red toenails. When people encounter me, they know that I am definitely playing for the Girl's Team.
    Just curious - how often do people ask you if you're gay?

I would have to say that my nails are pretty fem. They are just about always buffed down and have a nice shine to them. Nail art is a hobbie of mine. I wax my legs too so I guess that's another one. That's all though, I'm not super feminine but I am working on it. I have had people assume that I am gay so maybie their is something that i do that I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by famousunknown View Post
    Just curious - how often do people ask you if you're gay?
    Any male that incorporates feminine articles will most likely be thought of as gay because most people don't understand transgendered and what it means. All of my friends know me and they know that I am not gay. I don't know what strangers think and I really don't care. We can't live our lives worrying about what other folks think because it would be no better than living in a prison. One of the most important lessons in this life is to learn to be yourself and to be comfortable with yourself.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Women's Perfume, and sometimes if I wear the wrong style shirt thet can clearly see I have a B cup hanging there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Any male that incorporates feminine articles will most likely be thought of as gay because most people don't understand transgendered and what it means. All of my friends know me and they know that I am not gay. I don't know what strangers think and I really don't care. We can't live our lives worrying about what other folks think because it would be no better than living in a prison. One of the most important lessons in this life is to learn to be yourself and to be comfortable with yourself.
    A LOT of gay dudes want nothing to do with femininity or women's clothing articles. "I'm a MAN, and I like MEN!" is their attitude.
    - Phoebe Brenne

I can change my mind unexpectedly and can't parallel park.

But only because you have a BLOND wig !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brenne View Post
    A LOT of gay dudes want nothing to do with femininity or women's clothing articles. "I'm a MAN, and I like MEN!" is their attitude.
    Yes that is very true, however the average Joe and Jane on the street have lived a very sheltered life and don't even know any gay people, so they assume that anyone that presents even a slightly feminine manner is gay.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I am more expressive (facial expressions, gestures, word choice) than a typical male, although I do have a deep baritone voice. I smile a lot. I have somewhat feminine body (slim, narrow torso/waist, proportionally big butt/hips. little body hair) and I get mistaken for a woman frequently. I don't do anything particularly feminine in my usual dress or grooming, except I do have my barber trim my eyebrows. I have some custom made dress shirts that could easily be women's shirts except for the placement of the placket/buttons. Even a men's slim fit shirt hangs like a tent on me.

"In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?"

Noe, Absoluely Zero. At least none that I am aware of. When I am in male mode me caveman, mechanic, carpenter, electrician, plumber, pack mule, and the list goes on......

I do my own acrylic nails and keep them medium long with french tips. Usually I wear clear nail polish but sometimes I have a matte finish. I rarely get any comments, but a waitress did tell me how nice they looked yesterday.

M

I dye my hair every so often which i guess some guys do but mostly is a female preserve.Also the odd bit of foundation on my face to give it a bit of life and to cover my flaws on occassion.I'm also rather fond of bright, lively coloured (Sometimes coupled with prints) casual mens' shirts which admitted are more commonplace nowadays but brighten up my days en homme nevertheless.I also shave pretty much all extraneous body hair summer or winter (when i can be bothered).

Banned Read only
    absolutely none. Not because I am afraid but I'm a dude.

At work, I wear a plastic C-band on my head to brush back my hair (which is more comfortable than a ponytail), and typically purple V-neck sweaters. Outside of work, the cubic zirconia earring studs go in. I typically wear womens' jeans and some every androgynous tops that I buy in the women's department.

Mother nature provided me with wide fem hips and curvy booty my contribution totally shaved, also completely under dress with and without forms, shoulder length fem hair style nipples piercied, jeans short shorts. Next step thinking about breast implants and giving up male mode, would be easier than going back and forth. enjoy fem mode better, except for work.

None that muggles can spot.
    Anyone I've come out to has been shocked. Of course once they know they spot the tidy eyebrows and nails perhaps.
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Bearing in mind I was brought up as a real hard-knock and most people think of me as just that.

Always have very tidy eyebrows, probably way too tidy , slightly girly ear-rings, usually wearing femme jeans (think I only own one pairs of men's jeans), and after a shower I seldom wear men's aftershave, nearly always a perfume and women lurrrrve it too

Very often wear girly shoes with the baggy girly jeans but with a man's shirt and something else to keep me warm. 90% of the time I'm wearing tights (whatever colour suits my mood and what I'm wearing), sometime wear knee highs (yeh I know ) and on the odd occasion stockings...if I have run out of tights.

Absolutely nobody say's a word about it to me anymore although I do control it when with certain people ie alpha-male friends.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

About the only thing I am brave enough to do is somewhat shape by eyebrows an shave my body. I get too nervous when I have gone out with even just panties on underneath.

Trimmed arm hair. Female deordorant, clear polish on my nails.

If I'm in male mode, which is most of the time, I don't present many clues.

My eyebrows are neat and gently shaped (plucked). I have clear polish on my finger nails. I put cherry Chapstick on my lips which adds a touch of color (and leaves lip prints on my coffee mug . I use fragranced body cream in the morning. I take care of my skin.

Last week, though, I wore Lee Rider slacks every day to work (jeans two days, khaki slacks two days, and navy slacks yesterday). Except for the pockets, they are practically indistinguishable from my 'guy' pants, and with a sweater even that difference is obscured. Some may ask "What's the point?" but at least I know I'm wearing women's clothes.