Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?

My ears are double-pierced, my real hair is collar-length with a fem style, I get my real nails done every two weeks with some type of color and my brows are waxed thin and arched every month.

i would say my nails and all my body hair is shaven)) also me and my wife are looking at girl clothes for me i have gotten some funny stares before

I pay too much attention to what women are wearing by looking at them way too long in public. I compliment them on their clothes,shoe, hair,etc.
    Cary

My normal feminine-male mode: Capri pants, women's sandals, professionally pedicured fire engine red toenails, women's purse, shaved arms and legs, femme perfume, femme hairstyle. There is no doubt that I'm playing for the girls team. I'm the male equivalent of a Tomboy.
    Last edited by Jamie001; 03-18-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Mother Nature helped me, I'm only 5'7" weigh about 145,dress size 8-10, my hands are small, my shoe size is ladies 9. I have had full facial hair laser so I have no beard shadow to worry about. My eyebrows are trimmed and I usually style my hair with bangs. I was not blessed with broad shoulders. Sometimes when excited my voice easily goes girly. When I cross my legs it is always at the knees an act that comes naturally.
    Very interesting thread.

"In Male Mode what clues to your femininity do you present?"

Well I do trim and pluck my eyebrows, but not overly so.
    I trim (but not shave) my arm hair.
    I never have a beard or even side burns whether in fashion or not.
    I shave my legs.
    My denim summer shorts, that I wear around the house and while working in the yard, come right from the juniors dept.
    Sometimes my nails are longer and manicured with a flat clear polish, and sometimes not.
    In the summer I wear semi-sheer black tights with short lycra shorts to yoga.
    I never talk sports.
    I hang with the gals at a party, never the men.
    I'm often thought to be gay by many people I meet even though I am married. (not that cd = gay; but the GP often thinks it does.)

[edit: forgot, I shave my armpits always. This is obvious to anyone around me in all yoga poses with arms out or up: of which we do many]
    Last edited by Taylor186; 03-19-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Shaved legs, shaved pits and I'm "petite" >:-(

Let's see... Girl jeans, women's watch, pink wallet, painted toenails thinned eyebrows, are every day.. sometimes lipstick, fingernail polish..

I shave every day.
    I maintain my eyebrows in a slightly femme curve.
    My fingernails are long and manicured.
    My waistline is 9 inches smaller than my hips.
    When I walk and climb stairs my hips move in a mildly female fashion, (I have to keep that in one check!)
    I practice keeping my elbows close to my body. and fingers always together.
    I walk with my legs and feet close together.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Since I'm bigendered, I have no interest in showing my femininity when presenting as a male. However, there are some compromises that must happen, most required if I want to be able to present as a woman successully:

1) my eyebrows are trimmed and somewhat arched.
    2) my eyelashes are longish from washing them with baby shampoo every day.
    3) I have no ear hair!!!! Have you noticed how few men over 60 keep their ears free of hair????? Almost none!
    4) My waist is narrower than my hips (even fewere men over 60 can say this).
    5) My skin is just fantastic! Again, just look at the men over 60 and smile.
    6) My deportment is terrific! Have you noticed how many men over 60 are stooped when they walk? (aren't heels wonderful!)
    7) Ok....my jeans are women's jeans. Heck, they just look better and my wife hates the way male jeans fit me.
    8) My shirts and ties are not boring! Yes, purple and pink dress shirts are a part of the mix, and killer ties!
    9) My nails are buffed or have matte-finish polish. Ok, it is needed since the fungal infection I had, but no one knows that.
    10) Lastly, I know too much. Yes, I can claim that after 40 years of marriage I shouldn't be entirely ignorant, but that's not the only reason I know too much.

Now, any one of those is not a big deal, but if anyone wanted to put all that together (they haven't) it might raise some eyebrows!

Let's see. I'm into the 'stealth' dressing, and try to form as much of my outfit as I can get away with from women's wear.

I wear Lee Rider khakis or jeans, women's dress or trouser socks, and sometimes a pair of women's Oxford shoes.

On top it's more a matter of color selection than a particular clothing item. V-necked sweater with a flash of accent color at the neck.

My brows are neat but not overly plucked. My fingernails are shaped but not long, and buffed. and yes, I regularly keep up with ear and nose hair removal.

I enjoy it

I've really only begun to realize my feminine side in the past week -- I always thought I had an occasional fetish, the urge to be kinky. But in this last week I started catching myself keeping my knees together more and standing differently. I do feel different.

The biggest thing is that I can't get my mind off dressing up -- and looking for opportunities since I am really in the closet.

I were girls jeans full time (no one has noticed). I also where a non-wire t-shirt bra under my shirt (sometimes a cami if it matches my shirt). For makeup, I have clear mascara which shows off my long lashes and I use a foundation that matches my skin tone. My wife can't even tell I'm wearing makeup and she knows to look. She does say that my face looks better. As far as jewelry, I have a serpentine chain with a charm (Butterfly with saying "Be the Change". I thought this was appropriate.) and an unisex diamond ring. I also put a clear polish on my fingernails. If anyone notices, I just tell them that I'm trying to not bite my nails (Which is true. Always been a nail biter).

I'm not in male mode very often, but I always wear female eye glass frames, never unisex, almost always cat's eye frames.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I keep my toe nails painted red all the time have for several years.
    Susan Miller
    Be happy with yourself first.
    Susan wordpress

Black nail polish, a nice bracelet, long hair a high ponytail. I also have very feminine mannerisms which i don't bother trying to hide. If anybody's noticed they haven't said anything. But even as a male (and huge motley crue fan) i present as androgynous so i guess that makes things a bit easier.

In male mode which is 98% of the time, the biggest clue is the natural shape of the lower half of my body especially now that I have lost weight. Round 'bubble' butt and all though the sides of my hips are not really feminine, they curve in a very round feminine fashion into my waist line

I shave my body hair but I guess I am in the minority. I don't see that as feminine as I started doing it when I was heavy into muscle building and preferred it so i kept doing it in general. As a note to those worried about shaving their arm hair, take a look around, there are many guys out there that shave theirs and not even body builders.

Quote Originally Posted by susanmiller64 View Post
    I keep my toe nails painted red all the time have for several years.
    Susan,

When you are in male mode do you expose your red toenails in sandals so that everyone can see, or do you keep them hidden under socks? As a feminine male living in a warm climate my red toenails are always almost exposed in women's sandals. I get a lot of compliments from women.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Banned Read only
    I was going to say that I leave no clues. But I shave my legs. Doh! But I never show my legs in male mode - ever. So I'm not sure if that counts or not, but there you have it!

Not really a BIG clue, but I love high fashion. Especially women's fashion. I talk fashion with my mom all the time... but to be fair I cover it up and talk about men's fashion too. I compare myself to Kanye West all the time haha.
    Done crying.

clues

both of my ears are double pierced, eyebrows are plucked, I wear more rings then any guys then any guy's I know, also I cross my legs above the knees, to top that off I wear two toe rings 24-7 also toe nail polish
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I have long hair. No facial hair. Ears pierced. At least some, make-up everyday.
    I am a very good listener, I ask questions and give compliments about clothing
    and appearance, often. All the women that I've ever been with have thought that I
    have great taste in clothes and accessories. I try to be gentle with people.

Lets work from head to toe, Hair is cut in a femme style but can be male if it has to be, very light beard that is always shaved smooth. Make up about 25% of the time (and going up ) earrings all the time, female necklace all the time, mani and pedi, and shaved legs of course. I interwear a lot of femme clothes into my drab waredrobe and what would a girl do without a purse to carry all her stuff.

Dee
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

You and me both sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Susan,

When you are in male mode do you expose your red toenails in sandals so that everyone can see, or do you keep them hidden under socks? As a feminine male living in a warm climate my red toenails are always almost exposed in women's sandals. I get a lot of compliments from women.
    Dressing is 10% Paint and 90% ATTITUDE

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I posted earlier on this string that I'm either all guy or all girl -- which is true, but after reading some of the other responses, I thought I'd add a few stealth things I do to enhance my dressing times ...

- I am diligent with skin care -- my face at least, and moisturize daily.
    - I give my eyelashes an occasional rinse with baby shampoo to stimulate growth.
    - I keep my brows trimmed and pluck the strays to hinder unibrow.
    - I keep fit for weight loss and toned legs.