Thread: a thousand wifes

Talking a thousand wifes

if I could live a thousand times and have a thousand tries at life i don't believe i would find a better wife. She has supported me through the most difficult time of my life. She has accepted that I am a CD and has done nothing but help me out and support me through the most difficult time of my life. She has had lots of questions and I have given a lot of answers. i am 41 years old and have c-dressed on and off for most of my life been ashamed scared worried and apprehensive over nothing. it not only seems that my Mrs has excepted me but cares enough to help me feel relaxed and comfortable when I am dressed as Andrea. Tonight I have gone from a scared man into a relaxed woman all with the help of my SO. I am picking up on the advice I have been getting and never felt so happy and comfortable with myself thanks to all for the great advice
    Last edited by andrea lace; 01-05-2013 at 06:25 PM.

I'll see your wife and raise you one...mine. Yes we are lucky.

Gold Member
    I can double down on that also; My wife is the best girl in the world to me.
    Rader

Let her read this post, Andrea!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Your wives are rare jewels! You are so fortunate. Some of us guys are pushing 60, still single, have not been a able to find a date! But, a lot of horny guys hitting on me online!

I can only hope my wife is this supportive when I tell her.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

I have one of those special wives as well, Sure we had some rough spells, Very rough spells, But we have past them and I can see us growing very old together.
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-05-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've had the same wife for 38 yrs and she isn't a big fan of Michelle but has been a good woman ,wife,mother and grandmother.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Amen to that, Andrea. I bless my fiancee for being so accepting and supportive, and the only regret I have is not having had the gumption to tell her earlier on and thus missing out on the kind of heaven I've enjoyed for the past two months. And I may just show her this entire thread so she realizes how much not only she, but ladies like her, are appreciated.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

That is so wonderful to hear I am very happy for you two, my wife is just like that very supportive and without her I wouldn't be who I am today!

I'm so glad that your wife is so loving and supportive of you. My wife is also very supportive she has come along way with me.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

I don't know what I'd do without my supportive wife. We are very lucky indeed!
    Stephanie

I have one of those too. Love her. Lover her. Love her.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Ditto ditto here as well. Of course, the only way they can be so special in this regard is by in fact, knowing. Life is great!!!

a big thankyou to all who have given advice and support my wife and i appreciate it very much.A big thankyou to AmyGaleRT who had commented on every post i feel so happy to talk with all of you

Gold Member
    Andrea, there are a lot of wonderful women out there and I am glad that you have found a partner that the two of you bond together well with. Always show her the support she is showing you and show understanding when times are tough. And hug her for all of us because she is special.

I am pleased for you, it is a hard road there.
    Show your wife consideration by not pushing the issue answer her questions and don't embellish the situation.
    Even when she is eager keep a slower pace so that it all occurs naturally.
    I wish you both happiness in your new shared interests together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace View Post
    A big thankyou to AmyGaleRT who had commented on every post i feel so happy to talk with all of you
    You're so welcome, Andrea. I'm very happy you are in a good place, and also that I've been able to help you. If I can help others like me, then I know that everything I've gone through isn't for nothing.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

yes, love my wife would be lost without her, we are so luckey we found each other

Same here. Very supportive and encouraging wife. No doubt we're blessed.

27 years with my wife and she is so perfect, every day I thank god I have her.

As a GG it is wonderful to hear how much we are appreciated and loved.

I,too, am in that club who has a very supportive wife.I thank God that He brought us together-couldn't live without her. I told her about Joanne before we were married so she had the chance to back out of it.She didn't and all is well.

Mine could care less, care less if I were alive or dead
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    42 plus years married, and i consider her one of the truly fantastic people. Cannot question her devotion or love. She remains with me even though now knowing this distresses her terribly, and has said she will never leave me. I would not be what I am today without her, as others have said.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.