Thread: Sissy vs Transvestite? Is there a difference? What is cross-dressing for you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am from the perspective for which crossdressing is sexually fetishistic in the positive sense (on what privilege can someone label it as "perverse"?).

Note, that everything sexual is fetishistic. The notion that fetishism is about non-human "objects" is quaint!

So I am from the perhaps identical sexual source as "sissies" (autogynephilia), although I think the "sissy" idiom is crude and irritating. (Sexual arousal by the traumatic thought of relating oneself to symbols of embarrassing femininity, of which crossdressing is an exciting elaborate means for many of us to experience such).

It seems like there are a few like me in this thread, for which the sexual has the capacity to become internalized, especially as one becomes less sexual with age
    Last edited by auto andrea; 01-23-2013 at 03:23 PM.