Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I need info.

I just wanted to clear something up, Frances.

A young girl becoming aroused by imagining sex with a man is not autogynephiliac even if the girl has a boy body at the time.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

"There are those crossdressers whose interest in cross dressing is not only limited to the Erotic, but also extends into the core of who they are. These cross dressers may or may not consider themselves to be transexual. They may or may not feel that they were born a genetic female inside the body of a male: most of those I've spoken with do not have the desire to become physiologically female: they simply feel more comfortable in female clothing and makeup, and spend as much time as possible dressed en femme.
    I have spoken to crossdressers who, although they do not wish to go through with a full SRS have come to the point where they are completely comfortable with their female identity, even getting to the point where they live 24/7 as a female, working and socializing while fully feminized"

So its not JUST a fetish. This is me.
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-13-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aalynn88 View Post
    So its not JUST a fetish. This is me.
    Which is what several of the girls have been saying all along. So after all of the hurt feelings and deleted posts, you have come to the conclusion that you are a cross-dresser.

Good for you, there's a rather large Forum for cross-dressers here.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    So after all of the hurt feelings and deleted posts, you have come to the conclusion that you are a cross-dresser.

Ah, but is she simply a cross-dresser? That is the 64 thousand dollar question that only time will tell as she learns more about herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Which is what several of the girls have been saying all along. So after all of the hurt feelings and deleted posts, you have come to the conclusion that you are a cross-dresser.

It seems to me that even though Im not a TS, this is was the more appropriate forum for my questions. I looked through a lot of the CD threads which are all about JUST crossdressing.

to me the thing that makes transsexuals different can be thought of from the reverse perspective... if you are not ts, you can have some semblance of a rewarding male life..if you have any kind of meaningful fullfilling male role in the world, one that you enjoy and cherish simply for what it is, then you are not transsexual.... gender is not fluid for transsexuals, it is uncompromising and immutable

the idea that a person would come here to question whether they are ts, be "told" that they are not likely ts and then get upset about it is a very silly thing..and for all the years i've been here i see it over and over again...
    the word "just" is not a perjorative unless you wish it to be... I would have traded my kingdom to be "just" a crossdresser...

Being transsexual is not something to aspire too

Amazing Member
    But I think we can agree, that when someone new or old for that matter posts something inappropriate or in the wrong category, and mostly just because they sincerely don't know, exactly what they don't know, trying to 'correct' them by flaming is not a good idea.

Maybe we need a system of coaches, who can move the discussion with such a person to PM's until they know. Then it will be up to them to agree or not. Flaming at somebody on a thread, amounts to public humiliation if it works, and alienation and perhaps subsequent withdrawal from this site if it does not. The third possibility, is they think flaming and trash talking is normal to this site, and end up being a pain to others here, for quite a while.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 01-13-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    I would have preferred not to be. If the blue pill had been the out of all of this I would have taken it.

Banned Read only
    I would have wanted to be born with a like mind and body. It was bad enough to warrant a factory recall, but since the baby factory had shut down, I had to do some after-market modifications. It seems to work fine now. Maintenance is a bit more than it was but its working fine.

the idea that a person would come here to question whether they are ts, be "told" that they are not likely ts and then get upset about it is a very silly thing..and for all the years i've been here i see it over and over again...
    the word "just" is not a perjorative unless you wish it to be... I would have traded my kingdom to be "just" a crossdresser...

Trust me, I DO NOT aspire to be a transexual. I was aspiring to be an anatomically correct female which I now understand, because of the info I recieved on this, the TS forum, is impossible.

You see, i just wanna be able to use the ladies room and in Texas thats illegal!! lol
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-13-2013 at 03:03 PM.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I was aspiring to be an anatomically correct female
    Are you sure about that? It seems in total opposition to your statement
    I just wanna keep my male libido and be a man in a womans body, why don't they let guys get the surgery without taking hormones first?
    I really think you need to find a competent gender therapist and find out what it is you do want. It seems to me that even after such a long thread, you are not at all clear on that point.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Oh im clear on the point

I was aspiring to be an anatomically correct female with a male gender. There...get it? Its because I have an autogynephillic disorder. Its not at all in opposition to my original statment. To me, that means exactly the same thing. Man in a womans body and anatomically correct female with male gender.
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-13-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    This something I would point out to Reine. There is no such things as a re-assignment of gender and certainly not by surgical means.
    I know. I used the wrong term, sorry.

I was aspiring to be an anatomically correct female with a male gender. There...get it? Its because I have an autogynephillic disorder. Its not at all in opposition to my original statment. To me, that means exactly the same thing. Man in a womans body and anatomically correct female with male gender.
    Lynn, you said earlier that you had looked in the CDing section and you only saw threads relating to the CDing itself. You should start your own thread there and you will see there are many other CDers who feel like you do. Every once in a while someone will start a thread asking the CD members how many would like to be women, and I'd say that half or more than half say that like you, they would. Yet, these members do not post in the TS section, they are not tortured by having to live in a male body, they are not taking steps to change their sex to match their internal genders, except perhaps wanting breasts and softer curves.

This does not describe transsexuals, and it's important to know the difference.

There was even a long running thread once asking which the CDers would prefer, having breasts or a vagina. If memory serves, the responses were split 50/50, with very few people saying "neither".
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-13-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Reine

Thanks. I'll do it!

Or maybe I should just watch Hedwig and the Angry Inch again instead!!
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-13-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ..they are not tortured by having to live in a male body...
    There are twenty-seven thousand members and you are painting with an awfully broad brush there Reine. There are plenty of people who aren't TS who still experience gender dysphoria.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher

Broad brush? There are different levels of gender dysphoria. Those who are tortured by having a male body, whose male bodies are diametrically opposed to their genders and for whom transition is a do or die situation, are the people who will transition[*]. My SO has mild gender dysphoria. S/he is not tortured by having a male body. S/he knows that s/he is not a woman. S/he is not transsexual and s/he will not transition, no matter how appealing the thought has been at various times in her life. She is not a male either.

[*] - Edited after Kathryn's post, transition meaning to align the body to internal gender. And not to "cross over" to the other gender, to "become" a woman. A TS is already a woman.
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-13-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Reine

That is because what transsexuals experience is inaccurately described as gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is in fact at the center of being gender variant.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    There are twenty-seven thousand members and you are painting with an awfully broad brush there Reine. There are plenty of people who aren't TS who still experience gender dysphoria.

Oh im clear on the point
    Um, right. Sorry, but you seem to be the only one who thinks so.

I was aspiring to be an anatomically correct female with a male gender. There...get it?
    No, I don't get it. THAT's the point you're clear on? That you're a female impersonator? A pre-op *******? An extreme crossdresser? A non-op transman born with a male body that needs to be surgically un-corrected?

To me, that means exactly the same thing. Man in a womans body and anatomically correct female with male gender.
    I suppose anyone can define anything in any way they find convenient. Oh, I cannot stress strongly enough how desperately you need therapy!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.M View Post
    Um, right. Sorry, but you seem to be the only one who thinks so.

No, I don't get it. THAT's the point you're clear on? That you're a female impersonator? A pre-op *******? An extreme crossdresser? A non-op transman born with a male body that needs to be surgically un-corrected?

I suppose anyone can define anything in any way they find convenient. Oh, I cannot stress strongly enough how desperately you need therapy!
    Yes I can see how you wouldn't understand someone who wants basically the opposite of what a transexual needs. I'm a man and I want to be in the wrong body. Some of us dudes are perverted like that.

You sound angry? hope you feel better soon!
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Lynn. I've been defending you on this thread BUT you need to continue this OUTSIDE the Transsexual Forum.

You've just said you're the opposite of a Transsexual so please, take it somewhere more appropriate?
    love

Cat

oky dok im done here

Damn right you're done, thread closed.

And don't you come in this section again with your
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn