Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Identification Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    Sue, you have descibed what many of us experience in our lives. And Nathaliex66, you describe me to a tee, as I dont have any desire to have srs. but I'd rather dress as a female, my personality is more female than male, when I am dressed as a female, I feel complete.
    Vivianann;
    I am also like the two of you. I don't have the desire for SRS, but wouldn't mind having any form of breast augmentation. I love dressing as a women and pretty much have the personality of a women. Hell, I can carry on better conversations about women's clothes than some of the women I know. SCARY, huh? Now the make up department is another story. To end this verbose note, I am a man who prefers the finer things in life as a women.
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

My husband started dressing, he thinks he was aged about 8, first in his mothers tights and then trying on her clothes when no one was in the house. As he got older he took the chance when he could but never bought anything for himself. When he was in his 20's he'd looked at a place in London called Transformation and thought about going in to be dressed and given a make over for a short time, but he decided against it, sad he was was too self conscious and worried about being seen. He met me and things have escalated for him, also internet shopping makes it easier for him to but clothes he likes, though we enjoy shopping trips together where I buy the clothes he chooses and if I see something I know he'll like when I'm out that I'll pick it up. He has no interest in changing sex, no interest in going out dressed in feminine clothes, he just likes the feel of womens clothes, how relaxed they make him feel, the feel of the material, the shape of the clothes. He'd never worn make up, wigs or silicon forms until he met me, not that I forced him or pressured him to try, it was just I said he could maybe try some forms to give some of the tops he likes a better shape, he now loves the ones he has and he enjoys when I give him a full make over. Though I'm still trying to find a wig he'd suit. There's some days where he'll sit watching tv in his male clothes but will have some glossy tights and heels on, but he'll only do this when the children are away. He'll sleep in a satin negligee as he's always up before anyone else. He's just who he is, he's not given himself another name and so far he's never felt the need. No matter he did, how he's dressed, if he wanted to do this full time, have another name, none of that changes who he is in his personality or character so I always just see him as my husband who sometimes dresses in very pretty clothes instead of boring jeans and t shirts. It's not about what he wears or what he looks like, it's all about who he is and to be happy in that.

Hmm,
    I started when I was 14 with my mother's clothes (although I recall putting on my mom's lipstick and walking around in here heels at 6 vaguely), My high school sweet heart (now my wife) and i experimented once by changing clothes then having sex. and when I was in college, I dressed for Halloween (which was awesome!) and now at 35 I dress in cycles (about 1 week a month I dress up since I work from home). I have always been attracted to women and have never had interest in men so I consider my self hetero so with all that being said:

I consider myself a Hetero - Cross Dresser

I'm a part time girl

As a boy, I was very boy. Not the last one picked for the team, but sometimes doing the picking.

But I did have a twist. I always had this thing for feminine clothes and cosmetics, probably as early as age 8, but certainly by age 12. I got into my Mom's panties, bras and girdles around 15. I watched a old movie on TV, and saw Lauren Bacall roll up her stockings and slip them on, and I just had to try it. This was before pantyhose. Then experimented with Mom's jewelry, particularly her earrings (they were clip); then her lipstick; then her other clothes, particularly her evening gowns.

Then I got a girlfriend and didn't have time for crossdressing. But in college I developed a little collection by collecting discarded and lost lingerie in the laundry room. All this time, I thought this was primarily for arousal, so I figured it would go away when I got married. It did. Well for a few monthes it did. Then I got into my wife's discards in the extra closet. I also started intercepting some of the clothes that were supposed to go to Goodwill.

Until about 10 years ago, what I owned could fit into a few boxes. Then I found out about buying over the Internet. I really got into girdles, and found a seller whose primary business was selling girdles to men.

About 6 years ago my wife caught me packing some lingerie for a trip. I've never seen her so angry, before or since. But rather than restraining me, getting caught freed me. Now I shop for Steffi in retail stores (in male mode mostly), met some friends like me, go on girls nights out and have gone to a gender conference.

But, except for the fact that I still cry at movies, I'm a guy 95% of the time. But when I'm a girl, I want to be the best girl I can be, without shaving below the neck, and 100% hormone free.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Hmmmm who am I? Well I know how I feel I am. I am a fake, I put on this fake face every day of my life and I go about my day with my family, friends and work aquaintances. I grew up as a boy and until I was nine I was a real boy. At about thirteen I found out that I thought about girly things quite a bit. But I fought through it and lived as though I was real and grew to be a man. I married the woman that I still love today and had a family, four beautiful children. So I am a married family man who wants to be feminine. I am a father with a girly side, a husband with a feminine side and I am still a fake, because I am not being honest with the people that I care about.

I am currenty working on coming to grips and understanding that I dont have to be fake, just be honest with myself and others, And to be honest means admitting that I want to be a woman, who still has all that I have today, just be in a more feminine way,

So I am on the edge of losing who I am known as, but I am getting to the point that more and more people know about me and still like me for being honest with them, which makes me happy. So I guess I am still a man who wants to realize my fantasies of being able to live as a woman, but knows that it takes alot of baby steps to get to the end of the road.

So after all that I am Kevin to most of the people who know me, but I am introducing Keri a little at a time and one day Keri will be honest enough for both of us.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Although being boy needs to be part of my life, I am a girl, allways foremost.
    I love being Courtneigh and I want the world to know and stuff the one's who don't want to understand or accept.
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

First of all, I would set sexual identity aside as a separate discussion. If you spend any time at all on this site, you quickly grasp that members represent the full spectrum of Kinsey's scale of sexuality, regarless of their outward appearance. I haven't really ever thought seriously of becoming a woman or even dressing as a woman fulltime. I suppose that means I don't have a gender identity issue. But, I have enjoyed my limited experience with crossdressing to date, and hope to learn and experience it more.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm a guy who occasionally finds a lot of satisfaction from pretending to be female. I have no idea what drives me down that path, but I prefer to do it up right and respect my muse. Body shaping, wigs, make up, presentation traits and accessories are all needed to compliment the clothing. I've had an attraction to women's clothing since I was quite young and dressed in my teens whenever possible. From my 20's through my early 40's the opportunites were much less common, but the desire wasn't as common, so things were in balance it seems. Over the last 20 years I've been dressing more often and more fully than in my youth. I also managed to make the mental adjustment about 12 years ago and accepted this aspect of my personality would probably remain with me for the rest of my life. Once that was done I began to open up first to others doing similar things and eventually was discovered by my wife. Her acceptance has allowed me to avoid feeling shame, cultivate a better wardrobe, pierce my ears, shave a little more of my body and get more time locally with new friends. There are rare times when I feel an actual need to dress and will put off other things to meet that need. There are also times when I can go weeks or even months without dressing and things are still fine. I have a full and relatively satisfying male life and have no desire (except during short intense pink fog episodes) to do anything more than what I already do to achieve that feminine appearance. I'm pretty satisfied with where I'm at for now and don't expect to see much of a change in the overall pattern. But who knows?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.