Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Ever Done A "Trans-Trip"?

Yes i have done a few trans trips over the party 4 years - ironically to smaller towns rather than larger

That is great that your wife is so accepting. I have heard of a lot of girls taking get aways like that. Make sure you are in a safe environment when you do go out. And have fun ^_^

Yes when we go away I dress regularly.
    I am a bit cautious in my home town.
    But when away the mice do play.
    That is why I like Las Vegas.
    The only place I will not dress is Disneyland.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I first started going out my wife and I did several mini vacations to the Boston area. It's a great way to get confidence and to see how you feel about being out in the world as a woman. The only caveat is that it can be very addicting! Good luck!
    Sally

my wife isn't really on board as far as participating with my dressing, but she's tolerant enough so that lI've had a couple weekend outings in towns a few miles away. it's fun but it'd be better if she were with me.

Hi PacificBlue: Yes, my SO and I have done this several times. I assume that you are somewhere on the West Coast and that is where our trips have been: San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. That is the order that I rank them in in terms of best experiences. All are good and I had no problems or issues in any of those locales.