Thread: Just sceduled first counseling appt.

Just sceduled first counseling appt.

So, I called the Nelson-Tibeto clinic here in Dallas this morning to schedule my first appointment! Yay!! As yall know from my question yesterday, I am really concerned about the effects hormone therapy would have on me. I don't know if Im TS or just a crossdresser. What I do know is that I would rather be a woman with all the right parts! I doubt very seriously that I will ever be able to afford SRS even if Im a good candidate. But at least I'm gonna find out what a professional gender therapist thinks about me today!

Ok, the clinic just called me back. My appointment won't be till Feb. 18th.
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Your Lucky ,,,I'll be glad when they call me an make me one ,,,,,,,,,,, Been waiting a month
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    your moving along quickly.

If you are concerned about how hrt is going to affect you sexually the answer is sex as you know it ceases. It does not mean you cannot still be sexual, but it wont be anything like before. Dressing up is not going to be a turn on. Your going down the wrong path if you do not want that to happen.

I can understand. I am also wanting to transform but due to several reasons I am not doing so....at least not at the present time. Money is one of them, but there a lot of reasons why I am not pursuing this yet. I will not say never but I have no plans now. Seeing a therapist is never going to hurt just feel them out first and make sure they are the right one for you. I have a lot to learn before I can make any other decision. Good luck to you.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Well, dressing for me is a "turn-on" but I don't think it is JUST a turn-on. I just feel very good and comfortable dolled up. Ya know? It feels right.

I have started talking to a therapist this week.