Thread: Embarrassing moments

Exclamation Embarrassing moments

I am now one great-full cross dresser cos I have my wife to shop for me a luxury that I never had before. I see that most girls on this forum are from the United States and I live in the UK so first let me tell you all about Ann Summers I don't know if your familiar with the name so I will explain. Ann Summers is a UK adult shop that sells every thing from adult toys to lingerie and even clothes for the more adventurous if that's your thing (Bring out the Gimp). Well u all know what I mean. I finally got bored of my wife's clothes and dared to venture out shopping. I had walked passed Ann Summers many times and marveled at the lingerie on offer inside, so one day I went in. I walked up to the shop assistant and said it was my wife's birthday and I wanted to buy her some sexy underwear.The first question from the assistant was, what size is she I was instantly gripped by fear I hadn't thought it through properly. I didn't want to say she is the same size as me as I knew I would be rumbled so I said I don't know she is smaller than me I said so we went on to discuss how much smaller she was and settled on a size 16 which is a lot smaller than my size as I am over 6 foot and built like the front door. The outfit cost £35 and I bought 2 pairs of stockings it came to £40 and a bit. To make sure my ruse was believable I asked her to gift wrap them for me which she did. I paid with £50 and left the shop. Walking through a busy town centre I heard shouting coming from behind me just as I left the shop I had only forgot my change so, I sheepishly walked back to the shop went bright red and collected my change. I could not get out of the town centre quick enough I took my sexy outfit home and tried it on it was way too small. What I had gone through to get this I wasn't going to let size defeat me. So I stretched it out as much as I could and wore it round our empty flat for a few weeks. I hid it in different places around the flat to minimize the risk of my misses finding it. I had lots of fun in that over stretched garment and threw it away when we moved house. If my wife found it she would have accused me of being with another woman. I look back and think it would have been easier to tell her all along. But as you know I wasn't ready.

If I only knew, I saw Ann Summers shops in the UK and I only stopped to look at exotic lingerie once in a window.
    Next time in the UK I will investigate further.
    For you Andrea; A learning experience, better luck next time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yeah the "she's my size" is a sure give away. There are a lot of things I still don't buy because I am unsure of the size and I am unlikely to try them on in the store. I guess it depends on the time, the place, and my mind frame at the time. It's not easy guessing but from this experience, you should have a rough, better, guess at your size the next time you want to go shopping to replace your lost treasures
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

that sounds quite embarrassing tbh poor you :/ I'm not sure if this counts as embarrassed but also in England i was in wetherspoons (a pub) in full drag i actually got spoke to by a couple of lads who thought i was a lass they said it was amazing ect and i felt awesome that i had passed so well! ....then one guy actually got me a drink as i was by the bar to cut it short as soon as he found out i was a boy he threw the drink in my face in front of everyone i felt embarrassed as loads of people looked in ruined my makeup sorta and i instantly felt the room judging me, i felt terrible once it happened.

luckily and kindly though one of the previous guys come over to check i was okay x