Thread: I wanna go full-time C.D.

I wanna go full-time C.D.

Every afternoon when I get home from work (im a tile-setter), I take a shower and put on my make-up and dress up! From 3pm on, Im a woman till the next morning. I wish I could figure out a way to make a living dressed as a woman so I could dress full time! Tile is the only thing I know how to do that will pay my bills. What can I do dressed as a female with a mans voice? Who would hire me? I need to make at least $1800.00 a month.

Banned Read only
    Well, you could be a tile setter.

Think about what you are suggesting objectively. Are you ready to put your makeup on twice a day be aisle you have to shave? Are you concerned about passing? I think dressing to blend or pass is really quite a lot of work.

I had Laser hair-removal on my chin and upper-lip! Everyone I ask says i'm totally passable (except my voice of course) on the weekends, I just put on my make-up once and touch up during the day. Not a problem! I just can't set tile wearing a wig and bra and all that and be comfortable working. Also, I'm self-employed tile setter and I don't think people will hire a guy dressed like a woman to do thier tile-work.
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-07-2013 at 11:34 AM.

I haven't been on it for years, but maybe check TG Forum. They used to have a section there listing companies that hire TG and CD folks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Are you a self employed tile setter? If not, consider going solo. If you do good work, and have a great reputation, give it a go. I sing in a male voice, while presenting femme on stage. -Celeste

aalynn,
    Best wishes and I hope that you can live the life that you desire. HUGZ !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

You have a dream which you can eventually turn into a goal.
    This won't happen overnight, practice a bit of what you want to do, dress androgynously, not with boobs yet and do tiling.
    You can extend yourself later in life, get laser treatment for your beard and grow your hair longer.
    It is a matter of pushing boundaries a little at a time, two steps forward and one step back, to see how it is working.
    By the time you are ready to go full time you will probably have feminized yourself enough to pass most of that time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Since you're self employed, you can experiment. Why not book a few jobs as a female tile setter and see if it impacts your business at all. It may not matter to your clients if you do good work at a fair price. You might also try market your service through the GLBT community in Dallas.

Years ago, there was an article in a cd magazine about a local tile-setter who was self employed. Own your own business is a wonderful opportunity. No boss--no worry about discrimination at work.
    Perhaps you could set up a separate division or tell the customer that you will send out your woman partner to do the main part of the job. Who is to say that you might not hire a t-girl to do parts of the job.

I'd hire a crossdressing tile setter!..... your going to have a hard time finding an unskilled female job that pays over $11 an hour ($1,800/160 hours) plus your cost of work clothes goes way up which means you need to make even more......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

$1,800/month is pretty easy with online marketing, but you have to know a little about websites, copywriting and graphic design. Start reading over at the warriorforum.com, pick one thing to focus on and get started.

Heck, if you can write, you can make that much writing content for other marketers. Typical rates are $5-10/500 word article. So if you're good and get $8/article, 9 articles/day will get you there. But that does get old pretty fast. Just place an ad in the warriors for hire section.

If I had to pick one thing to start over with, it would be Chad Hamzeh's Traffic Black Book:

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Years ago, there was an article in a cd magazine about a local tile-setter who was self employed. Own your own business is a wonderful opportunity. No boss--no worry about discrimination at work.
    Perhaps you could set up a separate division or tell the customer that you will send out your woman partner to do the main part of the job. Who is to say that you might not hire a t-girl to do parts of the job.
    When you start your own business you most definately do have a boss.....and that boss is completely insane and answers to no one.....that boss is the customer.

I would like to go full time too, but that is the key, I would have a problem with my income if I did so that is entirely out of the question.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Hi AAlynn,
    You do sound quite confident and very keen on dressing full time. If it is just the voice you are concerned about, I happen to have been watching videos and practicing my own femme voice last evening after coming across a few videos. I found this short one which demontrates techniques for femme speaking; you may find it helpful as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZr7G7wTFaQ.
    Monica