Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fetishs for cars

southern california palmdale and victorville

fetishs for cars

i,m a crossdresser who has a fetish for cars when dressed.....i love to go driving while dressed is there other..people who like this

I don't think "love to go driving while dressed" meets the definition of a fetish. You may be aroused by dressing, and the excitement may increase when you go out driving. Are both (dressed and driving) necessary for arousal?

I don't know if I would classify it as a fetish, but I do enjoy an occasional rental of a convertible. Dressed with either a short skirt or shorts, top down, wind in my hair, and cruising down the highway. I really enjoy the freedom it gives me. The looks I get from the truck drivers are a bonus. Veronnie2

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Are both (dressed and driving) necessary for arousal?
    If it's in a Lamborghini then probably yes, otherwise a big no!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

i drive a very fast subaru and i still love it the feeling of acceleration mine goes from 0 to 100kph in under 5 seconds i love it i have recently come out to my wife and did joke to her about swapping it for a vw beetle but no i still love my fast car

Does it just work with your Mustang or would an '84 Chevette still get your motor running?

oh the little chevette would work also ......i love small car.....i drive my miata sometimes while dressed

I love cars even when I'm not enfemme......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I never have had much interest in cars, just another ArleneRaquel oddity. Btw I don't consider my lifestyle as an oddity.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]So when you are out driving and dressed are you going somewhere or just out driving? There's a considerable adreniline rush when going out and even more when making an entrance to a club, restaurant, mall, store, etc. I just love the entrance where many of the people turn their heads and drink in this tall girl in heels and classy attire.[/SIZE]

No one has mentioned a motorcycle

I like driving while dressed and pass when I can. I also like driving wearing a skirt "auto-erotica"?? Jaymee
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 02-18-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: silly thought

I own eight cars, maybe I have a fetish for cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]So when you are out driving and dressed are you going somewhere or just out driving? There's a considerable adreniline rush when going out and even more when making an entrance to a club, restaurant, mall, store, etc. I just love the entrance where many of the people turn their heads and drink in this tall girl in heels and classy attire.[/SIZE]
    just out for a drive.....there is a lot of adreniline....i,m in the desert far out and sometimes you will get a passing car which is a rush...but the big thing for me is the control of the car

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    No one has mentioned a motorcycle
    i wish i had a motorcycle.....i would ride dressed all the time.....i just could see myself with my tight jeans and boots.....the turn on with the motorcycle would be.....seeing my sexy legs around the motorcycle

It 'aint a fetish, it's a reality.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmustang View Post
    i wish i had a motorcycle.....i would ride dressed all the time.....i just could see myself with my tight jeans and boots.....the turn on with the motorcycle would be.....seeing my sexy legs around the motorcycle
    Until you lose a breast form doing 125 on I55 :-)
    I love cars but bikes are my thing. I had to sell my bikes because my kids and current wife didn't want me to ride anymore, due to an accident where I was supposed to go with but had to work, end result my wife's cousin was killed. :-(
    I don't think it's a fetish unless u get a woody from looking at a fastback, cars and bikes are just "cool" the feeling of the wind whipping around your eyes and the loss of all other sounds except your muzzys as you fly down a deserted stretch of farmland highway with your speedo pinned to max speed, it makes you feel alive!
    Ps, I would never do this now, I was young dumb and full of...

I am in the process of restoring my 85 corvette and just about there and this spring SHE will be finished and can't wait to go out maybe with in Hot Pants and pantyhose with the Top of the car! That should turn some HEADs NH area
    i,m a crossdresser who has a fetish for cars when dressed.....i love to go driving while dressed is there other..people who like this

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I own eight cars, maybe I have a fetish for cars.
    Does this count 3 cars 3 pickups and 2 motorhomes?

wow I love driving when dressed too, may sound weird but especially with big nails on and some bangles rattling around on my wrist, it just feels nice haha

Wish I could afford the cars I have a fetish for: Bugatti Veyron, Koenigsegg, McLaren F1, assorted Astons... oh and that Mercedes SLR McLaren, that is one sexy beast. <sigh>

~Linebacker Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Especially on a sexy italian bike!

What's funny is I own a 2011 SS (LS3), a 2012 Jeep Compass (wife drives), and a Suzuki Boulevard C50T. I have a work car....a crown vic...and a 2009 Road King Police. ROFL! I have thought about riding the Suzuki dressed, as it seems like a guy or girl's bike. Think losing the wig would not really be that fun, but I could always wear a helmet. Then....what's the point of dressing if nobody can see you?
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

OMG, I love driving enfemme...I've driven accross country a few times enfemme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Banned Read only
    Independent of what I'm wearing, I always enjoy driving my factory JCW MINI Clubman.

If 0-60mph in 6.5sec, 208hp, 6-spd manual and 147mph doesn't get you motor running, you may already be a Zombie...