Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fetishs for cars

I haven't gone out dressed yet. I think that when I do, I will just drive around for a while and if I feel brave enough, maybe get a drink or something from a drive-through. I love the idea of driving around in a skirt. Freedom.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Nope. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a fetish for dresses and heels either

I love driving pretty. I do it every chance I get.

Really thinking about a new Mustang convertible. Long hair & skirt with the top down? Oh yeah!

I would love to, but I'm not brave enough!

loved anything with a motor all my life. oddly nobody else in my close family (blood related) does.

I enjoy looking down at my legs in skirt, tights and high heels when driving but as in another post to me being dressed in a car is just an extension of being at home.

Maria

I have 4 cars and a truck. I drive en femme in the truck more than the cars. People are so kind and considerate to a girl in a truck
    We do not need discipline to be kind, just an open heart.

I have a Conversion van, a pick-up, a moped, and a custom t-top Monte Carlo. I do drive in the van and the truck en femme, but, the moped doesn't really make it and the custom Monte draws way too much attention.

Yaay cars! I have fun with autocross/gymkhana/rally!

I drive a 420 AWHP Lancer Evolution, I love it so much! It's covered in graphics, and sponsor decals. We get a lot of attention ^___^
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

Once upon a time I had a pretty love for nice cars. But after 40 years of working on them, that love is gone, now they are just nuts and bolts.
    But after the same 40 years, I still like to dress up, so at least that is still there
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"