Thread: crossdresser who like to pedal pump and getting stuck in mud or snow

southern california palmdale and victorville

crossdresser who like to pedal pump and getting stuck in mud or snow

are there any crossdresser who like to pedalpumping or get stuck in the mud or snow..i love to do this....it makes me feel femme

Sorry I have no idea what that means. So I guess I'm probably not one.

southern california palmdale and victorville
    its when you revv the motor in your car and make the wheels spin.....try it you may like it

I must be really old. We used to call that "laying rubber" and "peeling out". I used to like going to an empty parking lot after the first snowfall to get my "snow wheels" so to speak. I would slip and slide all over the place trying to get my snow and ice driving skills up to par to avoid winter accidents. It worked. I am a Spring, Summer and Fall accident type person now!

I have no idea why laying rubber would make you feel more feminine. Care to elaborate?

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I guess I'm the only one old fashioned enough to get the original question. So much for trying to fit in with the young crowd ;-)

I've never had any damsel-in-distress fantasies myself.

I did have one Dom offer to tie me up and put me on some railroad tracks though but I declined. Does anyone come to your rescue in these scenarios?

I think that this refers to fetish videos and photography of women repeatedly depressing the pedals of cars. Yes, such things exist and seems to be quite popular if you Google "pedalpump."

I've no real interest in it myself. Now, if they had videos of "heel-and-toe" I might be intrigued.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I learn something new here every day...maybe not useful but still something new........

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Ok, honestly how does this fit into a crossdresser forum?

Fascinating. I had no idea that fetish existed. To each their own.

HUH............... Really

I had to read all the posts here to even begin to figure out what it was about. I think I do now. I'm going to go and lie down.-Celeste

wow! there is really a video on You Tube about Pedal Pumping. Its a person in stiletto heels in some sort of truck just pumping the pedals, not going anywhere, pump, cross legs, pump some more. Wow, I've seen everything now. I can understand the damsel in distress thing, but pedal pumping, I have no clue. I do think most of us here would be too frightened of being outed to purposly do damsel in distress. Myself, I have no problem with that, but prefer to be a confindent young lady. There's power in my heels.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I thought "laying rubber" was cool until I had to start buying my own tires.

I take it that Wildmustang wishes to present as a helpless bimbo who hasn't the experience to gently rock the car out of mud or snow. Such hopeless women drivers probably do exist, but they really must be few and far between. I do not know any real woman driver who couldn't extricate her vehicle in such circumstances. No woman I know would foolishly sit and spin the wheels madly, digging herself deeper. But, if you are so minded, it probably is one way to attract some passing knight in shining armor willing to demonstrate his masculine prowess by gently moving the "damsel's" car back on to a harder surface. Then what?

It may be a case of whatever rocks your boat ...

It can be very scary getting stuck, but it did feel very feminine to be in that situation in a dress and boots, while being scary.

This has nothing to do with CD'ing therefore it is closed.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn