Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contacting others on this forum...

Hi,

Well it could be a bit different for myself as im a woman i do email others here & ill give our Phone no. & i ask for thiers, because i do ring different ones & no im not looking for a relastionship its never been a thought iv ever had,

Im a Kiwi form down under we live in the south isl of New Zealand in Waimate. im very open with people & they can get to know who i am as a person & as a woman. so no problems here, & i do answer my emails ,

...noeleena...

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    What better way to start the day than to wake up to a P.M. from a sister.
    And it’s a good way to make friends here too.
    Oh, when I get a nice PM or visitor message from another lady here, it gives me such a warm happy feeling! I sometimes get a little effusive in my replies as a result.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Aspiring Member
    I PM and receive PMs all of the time. Sometimes the PM is response to my post and the sender doesn't want to post the reply, or has a question or just a word or two of support. Of course it will differ depending on your situation. I'm having a rough time with late in life realization I'm TS so I have more issues than your situation would dictate.

But, a PM is private. You can answer them or ignore them. I can't see any reason not to PM if you feel the need. If you ever do want to meet someone else, just be very clear of your or their intentions. I have met girls from this forum who live close by for lunch and a chat and it has always been nice.

Go for it, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Girls love to chat, that’s what we girls do!
    As Amy said, we are a sisterhood.

What better way to start the day than to wake up to a P.M. from a sister.
    And it’s a good way to make friends here too.

All part of the fun girl
    It is a great thing to get a nice note for a sister, but Lady Popular, often times your PM folder is full, I know it's rough being the most popular cheerleader but you need to clean house once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    Perhaps it is a state of mind but I can't bring myself to contact another member because I don't want to be seen as being forward. I mean, how do you say to another guy, "Hey, I like your strappy heels. Where did you get them?" without feeling uncomfortable doing it? Maybe with time as I do look back at the way I feel now and the way I felt when I joined this forum; I have changed, but I'm not ready to take that leap yet.
    As someone said before, if you like my strappy heals, PM me and say "Hey, I like your strappy heels. Where did you get them?" I'll be glad to tell you. It's way easier to PM then to tell a girl in the elavator, ""Hey, I like your strappy heels. Where did you get them?" (I've done it) Or to tell you psychiatrist, "I love, love, love your pink heels. Where did you get them?" (I did that too, the answer was TJ Maxx. Unfortunately, they didn't have them in my size.)

I've met about half of my friends FtF, sometime in girl mode, sometimes in boy mode. I've gone on GNO with them, or I've arranged to meet them when I'm in their town.

I've done more than some and less than some others. I've gotten advice about makeup and perfume, and I've help some other girls find thier inner girl.

So, PM me. I enjoy it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-14-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    It's one thing to have a "guy bond" like sitting around and talking about football or cars or other "guy things," but it still seems extremely unusual to talk about "girl things" with other guys even if they are like-minded.
    "Other guys"? What are you talking about? There are only girls here...

Not there yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    "Other guys"? What are you talking about? There are only girls here...
    [SIZE="4"]I know that this is sacreligious to most of you but I haven't gotten my arms around that one yet...

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]