Thread: My first Post

My first Post

Ok well i am little , no a lot nerverous about this, i have responded to other posts, but have never posted my own. This site has provided me with the support and courge and and i want to thank everyone for all the advice and comments within the posts. I have always dressed but have gone long long periods with out but have gotten back into recently and reliezed how much it is a part of me. When i discussed this with my wife she was so encourging with my getting back into dressing and supportive of who i am. For Xmas she got me some new outfits, make up (i have never experminated with make up before now i am hooked). I am still learning the make up and with my wifes encourgment i am doing laser treatments all over to remove all my body hair. Again i want to thank everyone, reading all the posts and seeing others post pictures has given me the courage to post a few pictures as well, this makes me nervous as i am still in the closet and have not ventured out of the house or hotel room yet. Not sure if i ever would, as i dont think i could pass in public. Here are a few pics please feel free to offer suggestions and hints. The wig is a no no and have ordered a couple more longer ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome and hello hon, it is good that you decided to introduce yourself.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

You look great, Laura. And soooo happy! Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Welcome Laura, enjoy, have fun and let the party begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Welcome, Laura! With a great smile like that, you'll fit in fine. Cute shoes, too

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    Hi Laura!

I think you look wonderful!! Not trying t me nice or just saying that. I know often its easy to throw compliments around just to be nice. i thunk your look great on you. How exciting that you are back and getting your girl groove on again! I too am recently getting back in to my girl self after a almost 3 year layoff. Doesn't just feel so WONDERFUL!! Happy to hear that your wife is so supportive and encouraging!!! Cheers to both of you!!!

Welcome Laura. Good heavens, a girl that actually smiles in pics, how refreshing. You look just fine hon. And about going out? The only fear is the false one you create. No one notices or cares who you are when out and about. Love those stretch denim jeans.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hi, Laura! That's fabulous that your wife is so supportive! That's a rare thing.

And you look so good! You'll get the hang of the makeup soon enough, and, when you do, look out world, here comes Laura!

We're glad you made it here, this is a good place.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Laura...thanks for showing us yourself and you look great!

congrats to you! you are so lucky to have a SO that is supportive of you dressing i hope you tell her everyday how much it means to you.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and encourgement!!!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    thanks for posting Laura and thanks for your comment in my thread as well

Laura I think the wig would work better if it had a fringe.
    It is just a bit high on the forehead and parted in the middle like it is doesn't do much.
    Otherwise you pass quite well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.