Thread: horse back riding

southern california palmdale and victorville

horse back riding

would anyone go horse back riding while dressed? and what would you wear? and how would it make you feel ridind a horse....i think i would feel real femme riding ...this is somthing i would love to try

I have often thought of this myself. Not really being a horse person but fantasy still there. One of my fave outfits is to be dressed as an erotic horse woman, thigh high boots with spurs, corset, leather opera gloves, white jods, etc. Even checked out the BDSM catagory of ponyplay. LOL

Jeans, regular boots and boy do the boobs jiggle. Make sure they are in tight. (Smiley omitted.)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This sounds like a douche commercial. I went riding on a beach in Barbados in a long skirt and tank top. After ten minutes I was reminded how much I hate horses. Next day I rented a moped, same outfit. I prefer vehicles that aren't smarter than me.-Celeste
    P.S. wear a good bra.

The image in my mind is much more utilitarian. A cute pair of boots, comfy jeans, a western style blouse, and a cute cowgirl hat. I would so go riding if I could, I am an animal lover.

If tucked sounds like it would hurt like hell! In addition to the potential of having your forms launched into low orbit...
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-08-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes I ride some what dress, VS jeans, breast form, a nice blouse or tank top, I want to get some cowgirl boots, I would do the wig and make-up if I had some one to ride with. This is something I want to more have want to do a trail ride fem with a bunch of girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If tucked sounds like it would hurt like hell! In addition to the potential of having your forms launched into low orbit...
    That makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I love to ride, but I've never ridden en femme. I should though...I have a really cute pair of riding boots that I'd love to put to their intended use.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I've read somewhere that some Native American tribes had a sort of SRS of their own that was done by having the individual ride a horse in such a way as to pulverize . . .

Upon completion of the process the individual was allowed to don female garb and take on the tasks and lifestyle of the female members of the tribe.

It may be that a form of tucking was part of the proceedure, but the method was not clearly described in the publication.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen I thought the very same thing!!!

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    you girls crack me up,lol. I have gone riding dressed quite often, full makeup, girly jeans and boots with polished fingernails but the darn saddle doesn't have a vanity mirror so I can see how pretty I look. But yes it does some how feel different taking a ride knowing that I am doing what I love to do,riding horses and being a girl. Living out in the country does have it's advantages.

I've never ridden a horse, but I've always liked the romantic notion of being dressed as a princess and riding side saddle, like in olden days, although I imagine I would be too busy clinging on for dear life to make this practical!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Yes, quite a few times and I recommend it highly!
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Silver Member
    I did when much younger. Even tried side saddle briefly just to prove I could. Never had the chance to ride in a long riding dress. One of the girls had one for parades. Love to watch the girls do barel racing.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Remember, if you're trying to pass, most women don't wear anything special- jeans, long-sleeve shirt (many female riders prefer men's), boots that are typically unisex. English breeches might interest you if you really want to get into the role, but it's not really a sport or activity for makeup, teased hair, etc.

NOTE: Everyone here is mentioning jeans. Take that thought to heart. No skirts, no shorts.... Leather and raw flesh will not come out well for you. Wear a pair of jeans that does not constricted, yet aren't baggy, boots of any kind would help as long as they aren't dress stiletto's.

If you are still concerned a 6 pack of coors light. 1 for you and 5 for the horse.

Silver Member
    You can wear shorts if you ride bare back. My girls would ride in their bathing suits.

Mickey, I was going to say something similar.... If your really riding, your dressing for 2 things - comfort, and how your gonna hit the ground when your horse stops and you dont...

Jenn

Having grown up with horses and motorcycles, I've done the motor cycle thing dressed, but no longer have a horse. I have looked at cowgirl wear though. I love how western girls jeans are high waisted and shape the hips and waist awsomely. A nice pair of jeans, western shirt, had and matching colorful cowgirl boots. Then of course to go out dancing a two step or so. have fun and go for it..............btw........if you fall off the horse, land on front......extra padding with forms.......lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

WHITE BREECHES and gorgeous leather boots.

Hi,

We had our own horse's for many years & did cattle droveing on a farm we were on plus other rough rideing , as to how i would dress now not in my skirts that i know, id have to get some sort of pants longs what ever, as i dont have any so shorts i spos . as for my other clothes a tee top will do. & a skidlid = helmet,

not after being around horse's for so long i would not be dressed up for sure, as i know what my horse's used to like doing rubbing thier head aganist my back. after a ride,

as for moter bikes cant talk to them like i did with my mates, = horse's. yes i miss them,

...noeleena...