Thread: I have this crazy fantasy

I have this crazy fantasy

I'd go out with my wife to meet some of her friends. Preferably in the winter. She'd tell them her husband couldn't make it. So she brought me along. I'd want red high heels, black velvet pencil skirt over black stockings. Red silky blouse with high neck and pussy bow with puffy shoulder and long huge billowing sleeves. But very tight at the wrists. (Now where can I find this blouse!?!!??) Then hair and makup. For a coat I'd want a houndstooth fitted coat with puffy sleeves and kind of a skirt shape on the bottom. I'd love to go out and see if I could pass and fool some of her friends. Of course I would want my wife in on the whole thing. Is this dumb?

This basically, but much bigger and flowing sleeves
    Last edited by Gwinnie; 01-08-2013 at 11:48 AM.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    You go girl. Hope you find the out fit it sounds great and very sexy, Having you wife involved would be wonderful. I know.

Some fantasies are best left in the fantasy world. What happens if you don't fool her friends? Are you "out" now? Would you be out then?

It's daring but I wouldn't say it's dumb. Like Nicole stated, What happens when they out you? are you prepared to be outed? Or worse yet if they laugh at you or whatever may occur? If none of that matters then I say chase the Fantasy
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

the one friend it would be with already knows. The other one I think would either like it or just go along. I'm not worried about them laughing at me. I am worried about other random people being able to tell though.

To make these situations work you have to pick your target audience and have a number of fully accepting friends so as not to weird out your audience.
    I have pulled this stunt a few times with great success. You do have to look convincing so as the victims get a pleasant surprise and enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The fantasy could become a reality if they are all cool with it. I know what it's like to be included as one of the girls, it's nice to say the least. I say go for it if you are able to my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by cactussteve View Post
    Red silky blouse with high neck and pussy bow with puffy shoulder and long huge billowing sleeves. But very tight at the wrists. (Now where can I find this blouse!?!!??)

This basically, but much bigger and flowing sleeves
    Try http://www.birchplaceshop.com/blouse...-sleeve-blouse

I've seen those and I really like them. But I wonder if the sleeves move at all or if they are pretty stiff? I want something that moves with even a slight breeze. Something I have to shake my wrists to get it to go back. I'm weird.