Thread: Stolen panties!

Exclamation Stolen panties!

Karma is for real! I was just explaining my experience growing up through adolesence as a crossdresser on another forum. I told everyone how I use to steal panties out of laundrymat dryers when I was a teenager afraid to buy my own panties. Well, what comes around goes around! A few weeks ago I had just about $60.00 worth of my nicest panties stolen out of the dryer at my apts. Oh well, guess my debt is paid!

Silver Member
    Wonder who the fantazing thief thinks had them on before.

HA HA!! I seriously doubt he was fantasizing about a CD but who knows?? Too funny!

Platinum Member
    Definitely karma at work. Well, who knows...the person who stole those panties may be taking her first steps towards self realization!

I've had a few stolen over the years... and before you ask, karma was very much at work. I had a friend of mine over one time, and was in the bathroom where there is a laundry basket. My wife went to open the door, but luckily heard him say first "Oooohhh, pink!" The only pink panties in the basket were mine. Luckily they were still there, would have been quite angry if they would've gone missing. That's a line I would never have thought about crossing.

i experienced the same! a few years ago,i was working and living in hotel (arranged by the owner to cut expenses for him). anyways i had a suite on the 3rd floor, and i was working another job in addition. And while i was out, the housekeeper, looking for money probably, went through my dresser. and found 2 new bras i had just bought. (course at the time she was a friend). I was not out, so i couldnt say nothing. Yet one day after, i could see her wearing the bra. And she got away with it.

Anyways i figured it was my punishment for stealing "borrowing" my sisters clothes when i was younger.

melissa

I admit when I WAS TO SHY TO BUY WOMEN'S clothes back in college I stole about 2 panties. Then I got too embarrassed to steal more and thought other people would suspect me. Plus used panties have vagina stains that I don't like, so I wouldn't steal anymore vagina stained panties.

Now it works the other way too... I suspect a lesbian stole one of my guy's underwear too. And if I ever live in an Apt again I would only hand wash and dry my women's clothes in my Apt. If I'm forced to use the laundrymat then I'd watch my clothes all to time while reading a book.

LOL, "Pay Forward"

I lived in a share house with five girls, only boy.
    They were always squabbling about each other taking each others clothes.
    I was fireproof because if I wanted anything they considered it a compliment that I would wear it.
    Yes I was out to them in a big way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Actually, like the sock gnome, there is a CDing panty gnome by the name of Edwina. I know him (or her) personally.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Unfortunately, I have to wear really boring lingerie when visiting Mexico. My jewellery gets locked up in the hotel safe, but expensive lingerie gets stolen immediately from my room. I've mentioned it to hotel staff twice, and both times got an 'I'll look into it', and eye roll. The maids don't steal JC Penny underwear, only VS and up. They also don't take clothing. My guess is that stolen dresses would cause an internal investigation, where as lingerie is a misdemeanor, or not even reported. Oh well, I rented a villa in Mexico and the house keepers took everything that wasn't screwed down, right down to cutlery and small furnishings. Luckily the housekeepers had been hired by the rental agent, and I wasn't responsible.-Celeste

Sorry for the lost, but hey now you have a reason for some more shopping hehe.
    Renee

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    When I lived in an apartment when younger, I would always check the lost box for anything and every six months or so, something really nice would be in there. I figured that if I ever got caught somehow (impossible really) I would just say that they must have been in the dryer I was using. I'm glad I never actually opened a dryer though because I knew that if caught, it would be really horrible being arrested, put on the news, etc. etc. I was terrified of that.

Don't look at me.... I wasn't any where near that specific dryer.... on that specific date...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Don't look at me.... I wasn't any where near that specific dryer.... on that specific date...
    But you admit you were in town at the time, is that not correct? ;-)

Besides, I like looking at you... you're really pretty and have great color sense.

When i was in my early 20s i was at a house party and i stolded a few paris of the who was having the party. ANd dam she was hot i so was the panties i took. Well a few months a go i hadsome work done on my house I had to work so i let the 2 guys in and do what they had to . I had copuple pairs of vs panties the i liked the most. WEll I have not seen then since that day

Gold Member
    You must have real nice panties for them to be taken like that.
    Now turn in a claim to your Insurance Co. And lets go shopping.
    Rader

Tell the landlord you want cameras installed immediately.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    That is like 4 maybe 5 really cute pairs of overpriced Victoria Secret panties but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do. sorry for your loss LOL
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    You must have real nice panties for them to be taken like that.
    Now turn in a claim to your Insurance Co. And lets go shopping.
    Rader
    LOL Whoever stole them really hit the "panty jackpot". Most were specialty panties made to hold in a guys package. I just love it when I get panties I like that also fit well and I bet the thief was pleasantly surprised when he tried them on! pretty lace thongs and G-strings, nylon string bikini panties, and a pink sheer thong. Or maybe they didn't turn him on after realizing they belonged to a man. lol I would have still worn em!

Quote Originally Posted by aalynn88 View Post
    LOL Whoever stole them really hit the "panty jackpot". Most were specialty panties made to hold in a guys package. I bet the thief was pleasantly surprised when he tried them on!
    Or shockingly surprised when SHE tried them on. Never know, times are tough, could have been a GG.

Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    or what about if he gave them a good snif.......wooooaaahhhh ..???? guy smell! ?
    LOL not a chance!! They went from smelling like perfume to smelling like laundry soap and lavender dryer sheets!!

When I was stationed in the Phillipines, There was a bar maid that would give me her panties if I guessed the color. It was a game we played but she did not know that I used them. I always took care of her as well, but it was a fun way to collect panties for myself. They did not have many at the PX and I would have been to embarassed to buy them then.