Thread: What do you think about this invention?

What do you think about this invention?

i don't know if anybody's seen this yet, but what do you think about this?

http://www.mslisasdressingroom.com/string.htm

personally, i got a Jayne belt a while ago at wildside, and i've only really had time to wear it once or twice. both times were pretty uncomfortable, probably because i had to rush it maybe next time i'll have more time to try it out and get use to it.

the "Sheath with Urinating Bladder" looks very interesting as well ... who would have thought such things were possible

what do I think ......

what do I think? Honestly? ..................... Rubbish!!

I can't imagine that wearing a contraption round your crotch can possibly make you feel more feminine.
    There's enough unwanted tackle there already !!

Now if you were a female impersonator in a comedy show, it might be appropriate........
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I agree Crispy. I bought something similar a couple of years ago and the only thing it made me feel was very uncomfortable and this for $90.00!! I so much prefer the old fashioned way of tucking.

Hugs,
    Rene

Quote Originally Posted by Renecd
    I agree Crispy. I bought something similar a couple of years ago and the only thing it made me feel was very uncomfortable and this for $90.00!! I so much prefer the old fashioned way of tucking.

Hugs,
    Rene
    I bought their "sheath" thing a few years ago. (Un)fortunately it went out in my last purge, *but* it was desperately uncomfortable to wear and chafed and, and, and ...

So yes, I think I used it twice in the whole time I had it. I tried using the "urinating" function too, but, yes well. Bad idea that. The flow didn't work too well and I ended up in more pain that I cared to admit was possible!

Oh well.

Maybe the new design is better!
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

I have to agree with crispy and Renecd. At first I thought it was a joke.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I got a Jane belt from wildside as well. No, I do not think you rushed it and it felt uncomfortable. It is uncomfortable. I found the straps that keep it in place rubbed in all the wrong places. I found that a pair of tight panties works best.

I would be interested in knowing if there is anything that works better.

Alice

Interesting

I think it looks interesting - it would be a weird feeling to be able to look as though you have women's private parts. Not sure I'd actually buy it, but would love to be able to try it!

Question

Has anyone ever tried a gaff? I've seen these but never tried one. TeddyB's store on ebay has a deal where you can buy a set of breastforms and get a free gaff for $99.00. To me they just look like a thong.........

I'll try to attach a pic.....

CindyT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Quote Originally Posted by nicola_j
    I think it looks interesting - it would be a weird feeling to be able to look as though you have women's private parts. Not sure I'd actually buy it, but would love to be able to try it!
    Nicola

brave pics, girl
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    Has anyone ever tried a gaff? I've seen these but never tried one. TeddyB's store on ebay has a deal where you can buy a set of breastforms and get a free gaff for $99.00. To me they just look like a thong.........

I'll try to attach a pic.....

CindyT
    A good gaff is like a stiff thong and can hold you flat and in if you wear it properly. And it shouldn't be uncomfortable. Its an easy way of reducing the telltale buldge under a dress or skirt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be perfectly honest, this "invention" seems a little... odd. However, I suppose in the realm of sex toys & novelties, there is no such thing as "odd". I'm a firm believer in the whatever floats your boat philosophy. So if this thing brings someone pleasure, then right on. Personally, I rather enjoy my "bits & pieces", and so cannot imagine harnessing them in some plastic contraption. But that's just me.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

Not worth it...

I too prefer tucking. I have experimented with different ways of tucking, and it works great for me most the time. Funny thing is, I do it differently than any method I have found on the web. Maybe I'm the only one that does it like I do?
    I get amazingly smooth results and have even worn some french cut thongs without seeing the tape.

It is amazing how small that package will shrink to, isn't it...

p.s. that new "Nu-Bra" can do wonders. It pulls cleavage then with other enhancements, I can wear a bikini top....

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    I too prefer tucking. I have experimented with different ways of tucking, and it works great for me most the time. Funny thing is, I do it differently than any method I have found on the web. Maybe I'm the only one that does it like I do?
    I get amazingly smooth results and have even worn some french cut thongs without seeing the tape.

p.s. that new "Nu-Bra" can do wonders. It pulls cleavage then with other enhancements, I can wear a bikini top....
    so come on, how do you do it?

please share.... take care.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    so come on, how do you do it?

please share.... take care.
    yes, how does everyone here do it?
    i, for one, push the balls back up into the body and stretch my dick & empty scrotum down under and wear two very tight panties. looks nice i think. my items never particularly get small though (or as small as i'd like) even though i did hrt for 6 months. guess i'll just have to wait til srs.

my ex-bf kept his all up, but that doesn't work for me.

Platinum Member

what do you think

i just don't think that would be to comfy to wear all day i am a tucker thight thong or a tight panty works for the long term
    love it
    wear it
    wendy me

Venus

I have both the regular and bladder version of the Venus, however I have replaced the uncomfortable string with an adjustable elastic strap material and added padded latex material around the area that attaches under and around to the back with a plastic clip so I don't have to tie it. It is very comfortable to the point I hardly know I have it on. I love the feeling when I touch my vaginal area and feel my sexy mound. The "rope" that was attached before dug into my sides to the point it chaffed my body if I wore it long enough.Very uncomfortable.I'm trying to be like a woman- not a pain freak!
    Last edited by JaniceK; 09-21-2004 at 08:15 AM.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity

LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO IT PLEASE!!!!

i don't think it looks very atracttive at all
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Kari_E
    Oh my goodness, reminds me of silence of the lambs in a way.
    I think I read this in Glamour UK, that the number one plastic surgery among women is, yup kitten fixin, make it more aesthetically beautiful I guess. I have the money, I certainly wouldn’t go through with that!