Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this possible?

Is this possible?

I just recently met a much younger, totally gratifying GG and I have had no desire to dress since..............has this ever happened to you? What can I expect if you have had this happen to you?
    [SIGPIC]

Most likely it's a temporary diversion. When I began dating I forgot all about crossdressing. Several years after getting married it all came back. For alot of us it's hard-wired into our brains and you can never excape it you can only be distracted from it or fight it.

Yes, but it only lasted a while. it is great that you have, but rest assured it will be back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I tried to escape mine for 15 years of a relationship with a wonderful woman. It can wax and wane, but it's unlikely to be gone for good. It never was for me.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    This is only temporary, Sandy, as I know all too well (and I was deliberately trying to hide my nature). Once the crossdressing bug gets into your veins, the only thing that will get it out is embalming fluid.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

During my 33 year marriage I cut down on my CD'ing, since her death I dress nealy 100% of the time. IMO we are wired to dress, just to different degrees. and the genetics spring on use at different points of our lives.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I met my first wife I was the same way. Then once at her house I seen a bra sticking out of the hamper and that was enough to get me started again.

Sandy - you are not cured, only infatuated or in puppy love.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Yes it has happened to me. Does it last? No.

That’s been my experience through life.

...it's time for you to be da man.

If you part ways, you'll probably be back.
    I hope she works out for you though!

My wife might let me have a younger girlfriend if she thought it would make the crossdressing go away.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Expect the CDing to return unless you have made it a total choice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sure it happened to me when I met my wife.
    It lasted for a long time, But soone or later the joys of dressing will be back.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Do NOT throw away your girl stuff for anyone!!! Ever!!!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Im sorry to report that I have been there. Purged all of my stuff more than once and after almost 30 years I realize its not just something I enjoy doing but it is who I am. Please be careful if/when the urge returns it may be time to have a heart to heart with your SO and see if its something that will fit into the relationship.
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 01-09-2013 at 06:39 AM.

It is like mowing the lawn.
    It'll come back.
    I had this happen on occasions when I found a new interest.
    When that interest faded, it came back even harder.
    Kate,
    I love the avatar but I am sure the answers I see do not come out of her mouth..... I see a different person.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At times like this, the urge to dress diminishes just long enough for your current wardrobe to go out of style . When it returns you get to go shpping all over . (I think it a plot hatch by the clothing stores)

You can take the boy out of the dress, but you can't take the desire to dress out of the boy.

No.... Never happened to me.... ever..... obviously I never dated a hot younger woman? I was always dating the more mature women.... who wore the same size dresses as I did!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Go for her! WOMEN! They got tha Power! Aint NOTHIN more divine/more demonic/more good bad up downtown midtown outta town terriffic magnific magnetic magnanimously musty misty dewy gooey gummy pink becomming girliciously deliciously organic nor mysteriously orgasmic than.................um......her? (yep) there is no more powerful a force in this world than the one that resides between the thighs of a girl so fine. Can I get an "Amen" y'all

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Banks View Post
    I just recently met a much younger, totally gratifying GG and I have had no desire to dress since..............has this ever happened to you? What can I expect if you have had this happen to you?
    1. yes
    2. it returns

In fact, at the time, this particular GG was so attractive that I thought maybe I had been cured finally because she was pretty intoxicating. But nothing lasts forever. Enjoy what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    there is no more powerful a force in this world than the one that resides between the thighs of a girl so fine. Can I get an "Amen" y'all
    Hmm. I think actually the point of this thread is that one's trans nature is more powerful.

The chemistry and feeling you have with someone new can be so strong that it can even lead to people forgetting to eat. Nevertheless, eventually they do start eating again.

Wow, great comments! Thanks everyone...........I think I'll ride the wave as far as i can but realize I eventually have to come back to shore. I really have to cut back on the amount of clothes I have, so maybe this will help, but I can't see a total purge. Cassandra, Annabelle and Engendered, I think your comments have nailed it, you all seem to have a very good understanding! Love to hear from anyone else that has had a similar experience!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    During my 33 year marriage I cut down on my CD'ing, since her death I dress nealy 100% of the time. IMO we are wired to dress, just to different degrees. and the genetics spring on use at different points of our lives.
    Ditto on the brain wiring. If its there and hiding, it will eventually surface out of the clear blue and get you.