Thread: Las Vegas Travellog, part two (strangest comment I have ever received)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Las Vegas Travellog, part two (strangest comment I have ever received)

Again, pictures will be forth coming but day two inLas Vegas started with a walk over to the convention center (more than 200K people come in for this event). On the walk over, I wore my sunglasses so I could look at the passers-by and I didn't see one double take. As always, men are clueless but I only felt a few of the women really looking.

So on the walk back, I'm checking my mail only phone and a guy walking past says,"I don't mean to be disrespectful, buy you got some great legs there." No joke. I said nothing but I wasn't sure how to feel about it. I guess I'm appreciative in an odd sense but I can see how that would bother real women.

Going to dinner this evening in a more businesslike dress. Should be fun!

My denim skirt/pink top in which I received the comment and walked about at CES, my dress that evening. Sorry about the weird bent over pose, but I used my DSLR camera and didnt have a tripod.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 01-11-2013 at 01:19 AM. Reason: added pictures