Thread: Nightgown shopping

Nightgown shopping

My wife is going to be ok with mw buying a slip or nightgown to sleep in because I cannot find any mens nightshirts without arms. I currently were panties and since it is cold I want something else. Since this will not be a novelty item can any of you help with the styles I might try, I am very excited and want to approch this correctly. Nightgowns to bed is a dream for me with acceptance.

It's really a matter of personal taste but I always preferred the plain cotton nightgowns for sleeping. Not as sexy as satin or silk but more comfortable for sleeping (to me anyway)

I'd have to agree with Jenny Cotton/Knit for sleeping comfort...
    Then if she let's you these are some others My Wife & I enjoy:
    Satin, Silk, Mesh
    Babydolls, Pegnoirs, Chemises, Night shirts
    Everything from Mini-Ankle Length (Even Bridal with a Trane)....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

These are the few I am trying to find in a local store that I want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Those long tee-shirt type sleep shirts are nice too.

Gold Member
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]I like the silky type the most but I wear the long T-shirt type all the time, go to this link and you will find what you want there, they have a few styles to pick from.
    http://www.wittmanntextiles.com/

Gold Member
    Here's a pick of the type I wear all the time, some times I dont even get dressed, pick was taken from the site.
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 06-14-2006 at 12:36 PM.

Janneyz, These are the few I am trying to find in a local store that I want.""Thoes look very tastfull along with being functional, do you have a link to them? I think my wife would approve of something like that. I would hope to find something for a 46 chest.
    Last edited by Davetitus; 12-05-2005 at 01:41 PM.

Gold Member
    Here's the link again, my wife says nothing about them, and I can be seen out in the yard or out side reading the morning paper in my night shirt.
    http://www.wittmanntextiles.com/

How did this make it onto a site about nighties ????? Dave no I dont right now sorry, I'll c what I can come up with may take me awhile though.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Smile Nightgown Shopping

HI, DAVETITUS, YOU MIGHT TRY LOOKING AT WWW.ONEHANESPLACE.COM, THE HAVE A NIGHT SHIRT THEY CALL A WEAR-AROUND. IT IS BASICLY A OVER SIZED TEE MADE OF 100% COTTON. I HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM, THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. ALSO BO TO WWW.VERMONTCOUNTYRSTORE.COM. THEY HAVE A NICE SELECTION OF OLD TIME NIGHT GOWNS. KIRA ANN.

Gold Member
    I just ordered a new nightgown online, cant wait to get it, i'll try and take some pics when it I get it.

Gold Member
    Heres what it will look like.
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 06-14-2006 at 12:36 PM.

Hi all

Here is a Canadian on line store . " La Vie En Rose "

http://store.yahoo.com/lavieenrose-ca/frames.html

As far as i know all the prices are in Canadian dollar ( Pls make sure before you buy ) so you if you buy you get about 25% discount for the exchange

I bought some real nice bras and panties , at local branch of the chain

Jakie
    Last edited by Jakie_Rose; 12-11-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Aspiring Member

Smile

Night Gowns are fabulous to sleep in, and I have been wearing one now for the past 2 or 3 years.

Sears has a good selection, and I just bought 2 new ones when on vacation in the uSA as they are more reasonable than here in Canada.

I prefer the nylon, nighties as I find the cotton too warm for me. I also like them also floor length, and they feel so good.

By the way, the last ones I bought in Sears, I was fully femme, and out shopping for the first time. The experience was great and I felt just like any other lady shopping for lingerie

Denise

Was shopping at Wal Mart today and just happened to see a blue cotton blend v neck sleep tee with penguins on it (I have a thing for penguins). I just had to have it.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

night gowns

Night gowns are the only thing my wife has seen me in.
    She "allows" me to wear them, so I have a variety of different styles, from long and short sleep shirts, in cotton, and silk & lace.
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I also have a few nightgowns. I love to sleep in them. Usually sleep in a nighty about 4 nights a week. My wife is getting me a pair of satin pajamas from Victorias Secret. She is going to give them to me at Christmas in front of the family. She is going to pin the initials SC on them just like in the movie The Santa Clause starring Tim Allen. It's my favorite movie and satin or nylon are my favoite materials. She is going to combine two of my favorites and give me a reason to be able to wear women's night clothes in front of the entire family. I am soo lucky. If I could only find a reason to wear nightgowns all the time. Long ones are the best. Have fun nighty shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakie_Rose
    Hi all

Here is a Canadian on line store . " La Vie En Rose "

http://store.yahoo.com/lavieenrose-ca/frames.html

As far as i know all the prices are in Canadian dollar ( Pls make sure before you buy ) so you if you buy you get about 25% discount for the exchange

I bought some real nice bras and panties , at local branch of the chain

Jakie
    Jakie thank you for reminding me to this beautiful store in my neighbourhood. They also do have stocking and tights too as far as I can remember. Been there.