Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello public, meet Britney ... Sort of

To Tamara: Thank you for your appology.

To everyone esle, you are all entitled to your opinions, that's what makes this place so great. I have no reason to lie or make up stories. I think this forum is about the only place I can be honest with people about my cding. We are all in this crazy lifestyle together, so I have no bad feelings, and I wish everyone the best. We all struggle with this in some form or fashion.

I love you all whether you believe me or not.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

Britney, just be yourself hun. Trust me, I know exactly how you feel right now.

Britney,

Like others, I will be honest, when I first read your story it sounded very elaborate, and you were so careful mentioning every single detail. Normally guys don't get that intricate. But giving a person the benefit of the doubt is important to me .

But anyway, the reason I have decided to respond to your post is this. Okay, wife is gone, you did your chick thing on the road. Have you considered all the possiblities of getting into an accident in that state that leave you unable to change back. Have you considered the fact that if it was an accident involving others that there might be witnesses who go on record with some of these detials? Have you considered if things happened that you were not expecting to happen...what were you prepared to explain to yoru wife?

You going out dressed, was this something she was okay with before her leaving on this trip? I don't remember what you wrote about what was agreed upon.

So many women do fear and think about worse case scenarios when their hubsnad is en femme? Will the cops be sensative enough to let him change? will he be treated poorly? wil other people cause more harm?

I pretty much think of all possible scenarios when I go somewhere with my husband and then plan accordingly. That could be anything from making sure the cell is totally charged, to making sure I know where we are going and what the overall 't' safety factor is.

Anyway, you have shown lack of forward thinking in the past "not being prepared to share this constructively, and in turn you got busted" and I think you continue on this will-nilly living by the seat of yoru pants attitude.

If being secretive and hiding are things which you plan on embracing while you 'explore' yourself I only hope you will plan more carefully or have thought things through with all options known.

When people live risky lives and take chances with little forethought put in, often the outcomes are not the desired ones.

Also, just a quick question when you have been buying all thse new items ....how is she not aware? I mean I at least hope for everything you got for yourself that you bought her something equally apprecaited to who she is? right???

If I may step in and interject here.

Can we restore this thread to its original topic? I suggest that any member who feels as if they should remove a post of theirs, should do so. Any further derogatory posts in this thread will be deleted.
    Last edited by Sharon; 12-04-2005 at 11:47 PM. Reason: offer rescinded
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Banned Read only
    Britney, only you know what's right for youu. Good luck wherever you go.

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    good job girl you looked great...what fun !!!!
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

you look lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    way cool frist time out ....hope you have tons more...
    love your thought. of being your self. it took me a lot of time to let people that i cross dressed. but you know now that the best thig i did was to let people know, tto tel you the truth, i am sitting here now, in stockings a skirt a wig long blonde hair 4 inch heels, and a girl i used to go with is sitting here next to me. i have pink nail polish on and she likes me in womens clothes better then mens. so do not feel that your doing wrong, your letting your self, be your self. llove to hear from you as soon as possible love y0u perfume.bye bye.

Red face love you girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaChristine
    Britney, only you know what's right for youu. Good luck wherever you go.
    i think your outstanding. your like me you have lovely legs. our down full. they do not look at the rest of us, just our legs. i would love to here from you. i love your lege. ill send you apicture of my legs there beaauti ful. so i ave been told love you perfume

you look lovely britney lets not argue ladies love laurie
    laurie sweet

Britney is telling the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by britney1
    For those of you that don't believe me, I don't care. If you want proof, here I am. I'll show my face. I didn't in the original picture because I didn't have makeup on. I was dressed but my face was drab.

I hope this will silence the critics.
    Okay, through the magic of photoshop, I have merged her pictures together. They fit on top of each other like a glove. I think we can certify that this is not a fake.
    Last edited by Keyplayer74; 07-07-2006 at 10:45 AM.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I've removed nail polish while I was driving. It's not easy, but it can be done and since one doesn't want any contact with the local constabulary whilst doing said polish removing, the fact that one has to keep the speed down makes things sooo much easier.

Regarding Photoshop trickery. That check is not good enough. I looked at the enlarged photos. I worked with a lot of Photoshop experts who retouched photographs for the big magazines in NYC. Those people lived and breathed PS. I did a lot of looking over the shoulder. I didn't see too much of non-pro PS cut-n-paste errors in the photos, nor did I see a lot of evidence of the retouching tools. I did see one thing that looked anomalous to me, but it could have been a lighting effect.

On the other hand, who am I to judge another? I won't say that Brittany, or someone else has a splinter in her eye when she can just as easily say that I have a log in mine.

Regarding accidents and the like. I've given this a considerable amount of thought. In very gross, general terms it comes down to these possibilities.
    1. No serious issues, someone else hits me. Either I get out and say, "Nothing serious, I don't want to pursue it. Why don't we forget about it?" Since the other person is getting off cheap, why not forget about it? Paying the minor damage to my car out of pocket is the price I have to accept to keep my privacy. Or, I throw my "emergency sweats" on over my other stuff, grab the makeup remover cloths out of the console and wipe off the makeup while looking for a "safe place" to pull over. Sweats a big enough size makes this easy. If I have to rip the outfit off, well, that's the price of admission.
    2. No serious issues, I hit someone else. Or there is serious issue. Try to do the change into the "emergency sweats." Tone down, rather than remove makeup since it is faster, by removing lipstick and eyeshadow without removing the mascara and much foundation with the makeup remover cloths. At a quick glance, shaken as they probably are, they probably will not notice. If I have to buy more time, go outside barefoot and hands in the pockets to hide the acrylic nails and ask if they are ok. Then go back to my car and say I'm calling the 24hr insurance center and will be right back. Finish changing and makeup removal while on the phone.
    3. I can't change because of injuries. There isn't much to do about that. On the other hand, I doubt that the police report, medical report, etc will state "Subject was wearing women's clothes. What a weirdo." The clothes will probably be cut off and thrown away by the first-aid crew and emergency room docs, anyway. I don't think that this situation is very likely for me. I drive a very large SUV. (Which is more risk mitigation, IMHO) Unless I get run over by an 18-wheeler, I'm driving home from any accident.
    4. Etc. This is not the place for an exhaustive list, but just an illustration.

I drive a lot because of business. Most accidents are during rush hours. Avoid rush hour and the very early hours, and the risks of accidents go way down. Commuters tend to crash during rush hour. Over the road truckers tend to crash very early in the morning (2-5AM) when the driver is overtired. I avoid those times when en-femme, since I don't want some gonzo running into me. Defensive driving goes a long, long way, too. I knew a few limo drivers (I got a lot of rides to/from airports!) who have not had an accident or a serious accident after many years of driving 100,000 miles a year. So it can be done.

Finally if "I at least hope for everything you got for yourself that you bought her something equally apprecaited [sic] to who she is?" means that every time I buy something for myself and my wife buys something for herself, that we have to buy something for the other person of equivalent value, then I better increase my earnings a lot. It sounds like a silly premise. Why should a CDer buying a skirt for [him/her]self be different that that same person buying a new men's suit?

Brittany, it sounds like you had a good time. Remember to keep the peace at home. That should be first and foremost. After that, enjoy.

Warmest regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Last edited by Christina Nicole; 12-06-2005 at 11:37 AM.

good for you BRIT GO girl. you look great!

I'm a beliver Brittany! My last GF could put on her eyeliner,, eyeshadow, mascara, on the way to work, all the while double~cluthing a shift Mustang. To this day, I still don't know how she did it ~ all the while using the mirror in the visor. It always scared the living HELL out of me, when she would do it, and I was a passenger and not the driver. But, I would never have belived it possible if I had not experienced it and seen it with my own two eyes!

I was kinda hoping in a funny way to get read, and nothing.
    Hmmm...now there's an interesting thought....
    If you want a bit more of a challenge next time, try using some Cover Girl Outlast lip gloss. See if you can get it off in a dark parking lot with makeup remover wipes...

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    Hmmm...now there's an interesting thought....
    If you want a bit more of a challenge next time, try using some Cover Girl Outlast lip gloss. See if you can get it off in a dark parking lot with makeup remover wipes...
    My experience (the hard way) was that Covergirl lipstick stains your lips. The reason I know this is that I like to drive with lipstick on while on long drives, so one night, I had an hour drive to meet some buddies, and I stopped at the pharmacy and picked up what I thought was a nice color. When I got to the party, having thought I got it all off, to my surprise, it looked as if I had a party with a jar of cool aid. My lips were red all night. I kept applying chapstick and claimed that my lips were just really really chapped.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

My record time is 10 minutes !!

Britney,
    Girl, we could make a wager with the doubters, here. Lets say go out together in femme, and return in drab, within 15 minutes!!! Maybe take a video camera to show how we did it !!
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

whooooooooo! eas up, all she did was take off some nail polish, and makup, sheeeeeeeeeesh,britney sounds like you had a good time and you look great
    xoxoxJennifer

My experience (the hard way) was that Covergirl lipstick stains your lips. The reason I know this is that I like to drive with lipstick on while on long drives, so one night, I had an hour drive to meet some buddies, and I stopped at the pharmacy and picked up what I thought was a nice color. When I got to the party, having thought I got it all off, to my surprise, it looked as if I had a party with a jar of cool aid. My lips were red all night. I kept applying chapstick and claimed that my lips were just really really chapped.
    There you go...that's the beauty of Cover Girl Outlast...If you're into the thrill of possibly "being discovered"...

Update Needed. Wife left on the Dec 2nd.....

Britney, whats going on? You've got 2.5 weeks of freedom and I miss your updates!

JoAnne A

I think it's a real shame Britney had to be put through all of that rubbish. Cleaning one's nails while driving is a piece of cake. Hell, back in the 70's I used to drive a five speed sports car, shift gears, clean my pot, and roll up joints, all the while driving wherever I wanted to go. Driving while using the cell phone is practically normal, and it isn't all that easy when you think about it. How many times have you seen a gg doing her makeup while driving. I've seen people reading and writing while driving. Cars now have dvd players. Removing nail polish is nothing. What is unbelievable is that some of you feel as though you have to belittle Brittney because she claims to be able to do something you don't think you can do. Shame on you all.