Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O.K. - this might sound morbid, but...

With my wonderful family only concerned with who gets what I doubt anybody will be looking in the box. Might give the EMTs a laugh when they collect the remains.

My will says I am to be cremated as inexpensively as possible. I'll probably be in the nude.

Hi,

Cant do any other than as i have allways been a woman so no ? there, as to what i wear, my ball gown will do ,& Jos will see to that, well family all know im a woman & my friends & my names will show both sides of myself, ill be here in Waimate, where i have lived so far for over 15 years,

...noeleena...

I want to be laid naked in an open field and my bones picked clean by vultures.

- Diane

Aspiring Member
    I told my wife to do whatever she prefers. I really don't care. But, I do want a big party to celebrate life and everyone being together. Being blown up into a millions pieces would be fun - on Mythbusters.

If, upon my demise, my legal name is "Annabelle Larousse"--which I believe it certainly will be--then let those dealing with the affair decide for themselves. If they want to bury me in drab, though, they'll have to do some shopping first--and good luck finding shoes to fit me.

I'd just say that lavender eyeshadow works well for me.

The foregoing is academic, though. I don't have any plans to ever die. Sounds pretty stupid to me. Y'all can do what you like.

Annabelle

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    I want to be laid naked in an open field and my bones picked clean by vultures.
    - Diane
    Diane, I am sure the Guvmin't has laws in place to prevent vultures doing that without a permit these days.

Whether I get buried either way would depend on how far I was out.
    Probably drab to suit the family. Me, I do not really care, although you are a long time dead.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana L View Post
    I've given my wife specific instructions. I will be burried as a woman, hair done, full make up, nails painted, my favorite skirt suit and blouse with my black strappy heels. This way if I never get up the nerve to go out enfemme, I'll finnaly do it.
    LMAO...I can just picture all the girls "working on you" at the funeral parlor!! Not sure if my Vietnamese nail techs do manis and pedis on cadavers!!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I'm being cremated so it won't matter to me. No big ceremony or anything, just cardboard and flames.
    We turn to ashes anyway and seems I'm always in a hurry....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    My will says I am to be cremated as inexpensively as possible. I'll probably be in the nude.
    I'm with Clayfish on this one, but even then, they screw enormous amounts of cash out of you. I don't know what the legal ramifications are for being driven naked in a hearse but at least it would provide some entertainment for the local area.

In answer to the post though, I like the thought of being femme as I go, but as I'll look like a wrinkled old walnut, I don't think 'frying pretty' will be possible anyway.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    I'm with Clayfish on this one, but even then, they screw enormous amounts of cash out of you. I don't know what the legal ramifications are for being driven naked in a hearse but at least it would provide some entertainment for the local area.

In answer to the post though, I like the thought of being femme as I go, but as I'll look like a wrinkled old walnut, I don't think 'frying pretty' will be possible anyway.

Rebecca
    In India,they parade the body in a basket down the street with a band playing and family and friends walking along beside the body in the basket held over the heads of the carriers..of course we are heavier people,so a fork lift could be in order...Anyway,at the graveyard,they just heave the whole works in the big fire..not sure where all the flowers go...Anyway,no one would see what you had on as they are supposed to hold you high!! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Silver Member
    Maybe if you believe in reincarnation that if you wear a dress going out you might come back as a female next time. Better bury a check with you too in case there are some good sales when you come back.

I prefer no remains found ... plan crash ... with 200 other people ... on the way BACK from Hawaii.

On the way BACK ... cannot stress that enough. lol

Ok-this might sound morbid,but...

I intend to avoid the whole typical end of life scenario. Hopefully I will see the end coming and simply slide over the side of my boat,wearing a bikini embellished with ground tackle,never to be seen again.

Failing that, my kid has promised to dump my ashes into the Gulf Stream.
    formerly blonde member

I will be cremated so no issues there. As far as following wishes, loved ones tend to do what they want, not what you want. My fiancee's father was a Catholic and wished to have a Catholic mass and funeral. Her mother buried him in the Baptist church because according to her, Catholicism was a cult and her friends would not attend a funeral at a Catholic church.

No Brianer! Die en femme.Remains en femme. not in any rush though! lol
    regent,

Since my upper body is totally non-passable, I've joked with my wife that the upper body gets the tux, but the lower body gets the skirt, heels and hose.

But in all practicality, I'll go with cremation. So much cheaper, quicker, and no annual maintenance fees!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Miriam
    Into the second half of my life at 52? Something's wrong with the math there. I made a 70 year commitment with my wife when I re-married at the age of 49, so I have to live to at least 120 (then I have a little while to date younger women). Second half of my life won't kick in for at least another eight years.

When I die sometime around the year 2080 I expect to be vaporized by Marvin Martian, and I don't think he'll care much how I'm dressed. If I should unexpectedly die before that's possible, my wife and I have already agreed on cremation.

From another perspective, any clothing I'm wearing when my body is disposed of would be unavailable to others. Since my female clothing is nicer than the male clothing, it'd be best to leave as much of that as possible for others.

Miriam

not sure about that one...but after they find all of my clothes, someone might be smart enough to figure it out...and who know's, they might put something nice on me...lol
    paula

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    My wife and I have discussed this and my wishes are to be cremated as Rachel.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Because there are so many family members and friends who will be in attendance, I will choose being in my 'male' mode, as I would not want to add any more burden to their grieving or celebration of my life, at that point in time. My CD'ing is known only to me and my wife. I expect that it will be this way until the day of passing comes. I do realize that I may in time come out more and will meet others, but within my own family and circle of friends, I don't believe they will be in my CD circle of friends, if you know what I am trying to say.
    Di

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    No, not me. Besides, I'm going to be cremated anyway so I wouldn't dare sacrifice one my nice skirts like that! They need to be passed on if even to the Goodwill.

My urn will be in the family plot. I suppose I could buy a femme looking one in advance. As to what I wear in the coffin I'm not sure I will have much control.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I'll be cremated but will be reincarnated a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    It depends, whats the ash capacity of a pair of Manolo Blahnik's ?

Attachment 195650
    Yes, Kelly - Manolo Blahniks can be sooooo versatile (with a wink to our Jewish members here )...and perhaps they would be the appropriate footwear in which to send the unrepentant CDer to the Promised Land :
    Attached Images Attached Images