Thread: What a great evening

What a great evening

I am an underdresser. I really love wearing bras, panties, slips and so on. Last night I was alone so I decided to enjoy myself. I put on my favorite bra with matching panties. Then I put on my favorite full slip. This put me into the most relaxed state of being. I relaxed and read blogs, sent out emails to friends and enjoyed being in my lingerie. Some pleasures come from such simple things.

It is definitely relaxing and a good way to escape stress to be able to enjoy time while dressed!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Sometimes I just do that myself my friend. I'll add some wine and chocolate sometimes though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is great to have the freedom to do things spontaneously and relaxed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.