Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel naked without your pantyhose?

Do you feel naked without your pantyhose?

I wear Silk Reflections daily. I take a break from June through August, usually, but can't wait for cooler weather to wear them again. My favorite is the (now discontinued) Waist Smoother in Little Color. I don't understand why women complain about uncomfortable pantyhose. I miss them when I can't wear them, as to a visit to my Chiropractor.
    Are you so 'addicted' too?

Not really. I do enjoy wearing them when they go with a specific outfit and venue. I love the summer months with tanned legs and no nylons. I do enjoy opaque colored tights during the winter months to vary my look. I also like patterned nylons with that special dress or skirt.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Not really. I do enjoy wearing them when they go with a specific outfit and venue. I love the summer months with tanned legs and no nylons. I do enjoy opaque colored tights during the winter months to vary my look. I also like patterned nylons with that special dress or skirt.
    I'm with Allie on this one. I never wear pantyhose but do wear tights when appropriate for the weather or setting, or both. i prefer my bare legs showing.

I'm like Allie, nylons are fun with a dressy dress or skirt this time of year, and this winter I'm totally into tights, but bare legs and a summer skirt are much more comfortable and natural. It's a generational thing: back in they day when women had to wear stockings, they represented a badge of femininity for little girls (and boys who wanted to dress like girls) to aspire to...and men still find them very sexy!

Silver Member
    I don't wear them everyday en drab (if I could wear them showing and not under long pants I might), but when en femme yes I feel naked without hosiery (well technically they are gartered stockings not pantyhose but same deal) and always wear them when dressed regardless of the temperature etc.

The answer is "yes". No matter the outfit, nor the time of year, I feel naked without pantyhose. I don't think I have ever dressed without them now that I am thinking about it. I may have to try it sometime but I know I won't like it
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm withMiss Joanne... Nylons feel great on my legs. Wouldn't enjoy dressing as much without.

I wear pantyhose just about everyday when the outdoors temperature is below 70 degrees.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    I wear Silk Reflections daily. I take a break from June through August, usually, but can't wait for cooler weather to wear them again. My favorite is the (now discontinued) Waist Smoother in Little Color. I don't understand why women complain about uncomfortable pantyhose. I miss them when I can't wear them, as to a visit to my Chiropractor.
    Are you so 'addicted' too?
    I love pantyhose!! Can't dress without them on, before my bra goes on it has to be hose! I never wear panties with pantyhose, to me it feels so much better. Never tried the waist smoothers when they were out but my latest fav are silk reflections high waist! To me the high waist feels so good its hard to take them off!! Tonight I am wearing silk reflections with the frech cut lace panty, another fav of mine, so pretty!!
    I'm the man(girl) in the box
    Buried in my sh*t
    Won't you come and save me, save me...
    Alice in Chains

Another vote for the "yes" column.
    Either pantyhose or stockings have to part of every outfit.

I also find the image of painted toes (mine are usually red)
    through sheer nylons to be very sexy.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

hosiery is a personal requirment for me 24/7 365.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    not really but i feel better with that second layer of smooth skin feeling

I am a "yes" regarding this question too. I do prefer stockings and garter belt myself, even though they demand I have to engage the brain to get them on correctly. There is something wonderfully delicious about the sheer gossamer caress of stockings coating my legs.

I'm another yes. I don't feel complete without them.

Count me in with the yes side.
    I wear either tights or pantyhose 24/7 except to shower and change clothes.
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

Before I came out I relished the times I could dress and of course there were always my stockings (either garter or pantyhose). Now that I dress almost daily I find that while I still love the silky feeling I reserve them for certain times (I may be getting cheap in my old age) and am more careful that I don't get a run.
    I don't wear them with leggings, shorts or capris, but I do with slacks/jeans and of course my skirts and dresses.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am a stocking and garter belt girl, I wear them everyday, so yes, without them on I do feel like I am naked or undressed. To say the least, I am not a big fan of wearing pantyhose. Veronnie2

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    No, underdressing does nothing for me. If I can't fully dress I don't.

But when I do dress i agree that pantyhose (actually stockings preferred) on shaved legs is one of the three sensual joys of crossdressing. The scent of a nice perfume is another and the texture and taste of a nice lipstick on the lips is the third.
    Last edited by darla_g; 01-14-2013 at 10:42 AM.

And to think we were seeing a nice trend with Allie, Jennifer & Cissy but alas, the pro-pantyhose crowd in these pages will "win" again. Regardless, count me in when it comes to liking them well enough depending on time, place, event, weather, etc. Hosiery is far from a necessary requirement for me.

What I don't "get" is the 24/7/365 thing. Give me about 8 hours in them and I can't get 'em off fast enough.

I don't get NOT wearing panties underneath...eeewwwww!

I don't get being a slave to one garment when there is an entire myriad of style choices a woman can have WITHOUT a need to wear pantyhose.

And finally, I don't get why men can't understand why women don't feel the exact same way about their pantyhose. Whatever floats someone's boat is one thing but to extrapolate a fetish onto women in general just doesn't make any sense.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I only feel naked when I don't have any clothes on! and I hate pantyhose.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I wear pantyhose almost every day, usually all day long. Many nights, I sleep in them. If you don't understand that, it is probably because you just don't get the same feeling in hosiery as someone like me does. What I don't understand is why many women/cd/tg go bare legged if they don't have nice, attractive legs, especially if they are showing much leg in a skirt or dress, for example. Uneven coloring and standing veins are something easily corrected with hosiery. It's a personal thing for me; I just think hose make a lady look complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    And to think we were seeing a nice trend with Allie, Jennifer & Cissy but alas, the pro-pantyhose crowd in these pages will "win" again.
    This was a simple question to the members, it wasn't set up to be a contest. There are no winners or losers.

What I don't "get" is the 24/7/365 thing. Give me about 8 hours in them and I can't get 'em off fast enough.
    This I agree on. 24/7/365 and I think they would get old for me as well because most of the time I am wearing hose, I worry more about runs and snags. I could never wear them to bed either. I disagree on the "I can't wait to get them off" . I personally enjoy the added warmth and the way they look and feel.

I don't get NOT wearing panties underneath...eeewwwww!
    I also agree on this and very seldom wear hose without panties on but I have time to time gone without and never had a problem. After all, they call them PANTYhose for a reason. The original idea was that you didn't need to wear panties with them.

I don't get being a slave to one garment when there is an entire myriad of style choices a woman can have WITHOUT a need to wear pantyhose.
    It basically comes down to preference. Some women prefer them where some do not. Some CDs prefer them where some do not. I wouldn't call it being a slave to a garment. If I did then one could also say a woman who wears lipstick all the time is a slave or who combs her hair is a slave to a comb. I think "slave" is a bad choice of a word but it could just be me

And finally, I don't get why men can't understand why women don't feel the exact same way about their pantyhose. Whatever floats someone's boat is one thing but to extrapolate a fetish onto women in general just doesn't make any sense.
    Actually, up to your post, in this thread, no one tried to "extrapolate a fetish onto women in general". Everyone stated whether they liked pantyhose or disliked them and elaborated a little for either or. Your the first to mention this. Even having a pantyhose fetish wasn't mentioned until you mentioned it. For some it may be a fetish but as discussed here many many times over, each girl has her own needs, what they get out of this, and their own style of dress. Right or wrong is based upon ones own choices and how they feel about it.

What I don't get is why you waste so much negativity in almost every pantyhose thread in the forum. I understand your anti pantyhose, that's great, that's your choice but why deny others of a decent conversation about an aspect of dressing that they enjoy? Why lump everyone into a category such as fetish because pantyhose completes an outfit for them? or even all of their outfits.

I personally don't understand the need for boobs. It escapes me why anyone has to "have" two lumps of plastic glued to their chest to enjoy their dressing or to pull themselves together so tightly to create an illusion. I respect their choice though and usually skip those threads and conversations. Why? Because those conversations hold no interest to me and I can't bring anything of worth or positive to them. I don't understand why it also can't be applied to other threads that people don't like the subject of.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm in the yes column here. Stocking w/garter belt, pantyhose and tights. I love them all. Even in the summer I don't mind the thinner summer hose or toe-less hose for those open toed shoes. Sometimes i'll even wear hose under by boy clothes just because I like the feel of them

I must be one of those old school gals that believes hosiery is more feminine.

I'm in the yes column as well. I couldn't imagine being en femme without a pair of silky smooth pantyhose on my legs.
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

"I don't get NOT wearing panties underneath...eeewwwww!"

In reply to this, not that I feel the need to explain why I like or dislike something but I can understand saying eeewwwwww. When i CD I do it for 4 to 5 hours max, its just what works for me. If I were to wear pantyhose for an extended time period then panties would be a must
    Last edited by phelicia; 01-14-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    I'm the man(girl) in the box
    Buried in my sh*t
    Won't you come and save me, save me...
    Alice in Chains