Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some stats for this board

Lightbulb Some stats for this board

Heya,
    I spent the day writing a program to graph the activity of the MtF board for the year 2012. I displayed the results in the form of circles based on how much you posted here. The larger the circle, the more you posted. (i hope the image displays ok here).

Moderator's Note: the image was too big, but [SIZE="5"]please click here to see it[/SIZE]

The image shows the most prominent posters..for everyone else..imagine tiny circles filling in the gaps of the picture (it made it a bit cluttered looking though, so I didn't post that version of the image)
    If you want to see the full breakdown, I have the just the numbers and names listed in descending order here:
    http://www.skynet.ie/~susan/cr.txt
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-16-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Had to delete really cool image as it was too large, but put in a link to it.

Pretty cute Hon, and I thought only Droid tracked us. I'm just glad I'm not the biggest. I know I'm a "Chatty Cathy" sometimes but what the hey? A girl does what a girl has to do and one thing girls do best is talk.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Great post love it !!!

Laura

Ooooh...I found me on there!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Wow! Pretty cool! I guess I have to step up, I found myself Waaaaaaaay down that list! LOL

Can’t help but wonder how you compiled your list. Your list shows that I posted 51 times yet on my profile I have 154 posts listed for 2012. Seems like there is something amiss with your figures.
    Babs

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post
    Can’t help but wonder how you compiled your list. Your list shows that I posted 51 times yet on my profile I have 154 posts listed for 2012. Seems like there is something amiss with your figures.
    Hi Barbra.
    You may have 154 posts across the entire site in 2012, but this list is only for the MtF crossdressing board. I didn't include any of the other boards like Beauty/Introductions/Picture Gallery/Lounge etc (as it would have been too difficult).

Really nice job Hon. It kinda reminds me of fun colored bubbles. Girls bubbling over. Whoulda figured?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

That is really cool. I was only a member for the last three months of the year, I'm afraid I'll dominate this next year, maybe I'll think before I post.
    Stephanie

I can't even find myself on the list. I guess I need to post more.
    Last edited by Trish; 01-16-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Banned Read only
    I think I may have too much time on my hands! Oh, I'm retired! I forgot that for a minute. Not really! Now the question is how many times of the 907 posts was I totally en femme?

PS: Your bubbles are really cute looking, like your avatar picture!

Nice, cant help but think someone has too much time on their hands lol
    As i have just been made redundant will possibly have a lot more time to dress and post but less money to shop

But I wanna red bubble....seriously, very clever and entertaining.

Platinum Member
    Yipes! I'm over inflated!!!!! Just a few more (14) and I'll hit the 10,000 post limit. Then I promise to shut my mouth...er stop typling.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Yipes! I'm over inflated!!!!! Just a few more (14) and I'll hit the 10,000 post limit. Then I promise to shut my mouth...er stop typling.
    Too late you hit 10,000 and don't you ever shutup, we love your input here.

This is a great graph except it makes me look fat.

Banned Read only
    Great job! I even got a purple bubble, cool.

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    Now I need to make sure to post aplenty and move up the list!

Ana

very nice. What's the lower limit on the graphic? I'm trying to figure out how tiny my bubble would be...

Dee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I limited it to 300 bubbles, and that goes down to 72 posts on the list, so yours would be roughly half the size of the smallest bubble on that graph. Still quite visible if it was drawn.

I slacked off a bit.... lol. Remodeling and this new job is taking away from my free time..... and not so free time.... love the colors.... my Fortran compiler never let me play with colors...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Engendered View Post
    I limited it to 300 bubbles, and that goes down to 72 posts on the list, so yours would be roughly half the size of the smallest bubble on that graph. Still quite visible if it was drawn.
    Nicely done.. Thank you.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    sooooooo,,,what are the prizes?? I best get on the stick then.....
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know anything about writing programs so I'm curious as to how you got a program to read the 2012 stats on this board and sort the posts by member name?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I don't know anything about writing programs so I'm curious as to how you got a program to read the 2012 stats on this board and sort the posts by member name?
    Unfortunately, not without a lot of graft. There was no magical solution except to look through each topic in turn and make note of the names of each poster. Someone could eventually do it by hand of course this way, but with a computer I was able to automate it.
    For anyone curious, I also did up an extremely dense graph which gives all 3990 people a bubble. It names everyone down to around 20 posts or so. Note though that it is quite a large image (over 4 megabytes), so it may take a while to load depending on your machine:

http://www.skynet.ie/~susan/crcircles2.png

This one is a little more like where's waldo though. You may be listed in there, and never find yourself.

Of course I get the brown bubble..
    Okay, so I use the bathroom a lot I get it.

I'm also interested on how you did this, like how you collected the data and what you wrote your program in.