Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about sex, sexual orientation.

I'm happy to hear your questions and share thoughts.

I'd love to chat.

I'll go for a round also, it is hard to find someone to let your closest guarded things out.

Who doesn't like to have a little fun?

We all have issues of one form or another and we all can use a shoulder to cry on every now and then. I'd love to chat

Feel free. Ill try and if I can.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

I'm overwhelmed by the response! See, where I'm not sure whether I should post is when I discuss sexual stuff. What it boils down to is I have some intense sexual feelings both homo and hetero; I have had intense emotional feelings for both male and female (mostly female though). And I've had odd experiences, none illegal or toooo bizarre, but they have caused me sexual/gender questions. Not to mention it helps to share some of the more embarrassing things with others, even if they might think me a "freak". I have a close gg friend I've shared much with, and she actually has been great, but I can't share everything with her at this point. Maybe someday.

And it's more boring than what it may sound like here, lol. I've already heard some helpful insight. I find it helps more to share one thing at a time than to try and lay out the whole story at once. Thanks again everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    The suspense is too much! This is like when Apple announces that they will be making an announcement soon. So is everyone getting a PM from Lisasue? And can't this be discussed in the open?
    lol, Dee. I'd love to talk in the group. I may ask a mod.

Pls feel free to PM me also, I at least like to think all us ladies are here to help each other.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Hello everyone, and thank you so much for all your kindness. I hope I got to respond to nearly everyone. I was surprised at how much interest there was in the ways that sex and sexual orientation are intertwined with crossdressing. I hope I didn't "weird anybody out" with some of my return messages. I'm sure I'll be bending some "ears" in the future.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    LisaSue I wouldn't worry much about asking that question here, but better yet there are already a bunch of similar threads dealing with the same topic.

Here is one that is currently going http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=bisexual

Plus here are a bunch more that are currently open
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=bisexual

My suggestion is to tag onto one of those threads and you will get a whole lot of insight into your concerns. Not to mention there are a whole lot of closed threads dealing with the same thing.

I will chat with you if you've a mind to do so. Very few of us here will judge, but know that I do not gild-the-lily, so to speak. I speak very plainly and openly.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaSue View Post
    I'm overwhelmed by the response! See, where I'm not sure whether I should post is when I discuss sexual stuff. What it boils down to is I have some intense sexual feelings both homo and hetero; I have had intense emotional feelings for both male and female (mostly female though). And I've had odd experiences, none illegal or toooo bizarre, but they have caused me sexual/gender questions. Not to mention it helps to share some of the more embarrassing things with others, even if they might think me a "freak". I have a close gg friend I've shared much with, and she actually has been great, but I can't share everything with her at this point. Maybe someday.

And it's more boring than what it may sound like here, lol. I've already heard some helpful insight. I find it helps more to share one thing at a time than to try and lay out the whole story at once. Thanks again everyone!
    Feel free to PM me as well if you want to. I'm always interested in conversation and sharing thoughts and experiences, and I promise I won't think you're a "freak." It's hard to be a freak when compared with me.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Banned Read only
    One of the things that I find fascinating here is that, in many cases, people are just totally shocked that they have sexual feelings for other men when they are dressed. Hopefully they realize that crossdressing didn't make them bisexual. All crossdressing did was provide an avenue for those feelings to come to the surface. In contrast, my case was different. I claimed the identity of bisexuality 12 or 13 years before the notion of crossdressing ever hit me. Therefore crossdressing had no bearing on a my determination of sexuality.