Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend worrying about her little fetish for CD's

Girlfriend worrying about her little fetish for CD's

Hi,
    I got into crossdressing by my gf who wanted to try it out, she bought me some clothes, makeup, wig etc. Then she made me dress all up, she did my makeup and hair and taught me how to apply it.

It turns me on to feel the clothes against my skin, and it turns her on to see me all dressed up, so it's a mutual feeling of sexiness between us.

I have no problem with putting it on every so often in the bedroom and becoming a girl
    But she is now starting to worry that she isn't normal for liking it and also admitted to me that she is worried that I think she is a lesbian or bi, and not hetrosexual. I've tried convincing her that she is 100% hetro as she knows it is me as a woman, and she isn't turned on by genuine women, only us that look it, but aren't.

Am I the one that is correct or is she correct?

Thanks for the help x

Only she would know the answer to that, and it may take her a while to figure it out herself.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I don't know who is correct or who is wrong because there's not a specific point on either side. She could be Bi for all you know. She may be just now discovering that the sight of women, turns her on. I don't think she needs convincing that she hetro, only she knows for sure.

There is nothing wrong with having a fetish though. Everyone has one. Either they embrace it, or they try to deny it. Men and Women have certain "things" that get them going and where's the problem with it? she likes to dress you and you have no problem with it. Sit back and enjoy it. No harm, No foul, and I am sure there are stranger couples doing stranger things behind closed doors that I don't even want to know about lol

Welcome to the forum!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I don't know who is correct or who is wrong because there's not a specific point on either side. She could be Bi for all you know. She may be just now discovering that the sight of women, turns her on. I don't think she needs convincing that she hetro, only she knows for sure.

There is nothing wrong with having a fetish though. Everyone has one. Either they embrace it, or they try to deny it. Men and Women have certain "things" that get them going and where's the problem with it? she likes to dress you and you have no problem with it. Sit back and enjoy it. No harm, No foul, and I am sure there are stranger couples doing stranger things behind closed doors that I don't even want to know about lol

Welcome to the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Only she would know the answer to that, and it may take her a while to figure it out herself.

Thanks, I think tbf she was more worried that I thought she was anything and wanted to make sure I didn't think any different of her.
    She keeps saying she is most turned on by the fact she is in charge and she likes it, so I think it is just a fetish, mine is a little weird but common, as I like feet

Just go with it.........................Debra

If that was the case every little girl who plays with dolls and dresses and undresses them would be suspect. Your GF is okay in my book Hon and good to go the way I see it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I suppose there are two different ways you could play this. You could just sit back and let her call the shots and maybe you are alright with it, but probably not since you chose to come here and tell us about your situation.

You could take the macho male approach and take the situation head on, be aggressive with her and see how she likes that approach. Then afterward you might tell her you don't mind doing it occasionally but not all the time.

Its all up to you, how do you want your situation to be and what are you comfortable with, but it does seem like you are in a turning point in the relationship. just my 2 cents

Well I quite like, sitting back and taking it very nice for her to be bossing me about and I like wearing the clothes

The reason I came here, is for her, to prove that 1. it's normal for her to have this fetish and 2. she is not alone and 3. to show her that just because she like a macho guy in panties and makeup doesn't make her any different sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by sexycindy View Post
    Thanks, I think tbf she was more worried that I thought she was anything and wanted to make sure I didn't think any different of her.
    She keeps saying she is most turned on by the fact she is in charge and she likes it, so I think it is just a fetish, mine is a little weird but common, as I like feet
    There's nothing wrong with taking the dominate role every now and then Foot fetishes are very common. Mine is pantyhose. I love a woman who looks great in them, while feet are a bit nasty without them, they can be cute in them It's funny really because most that know me think it's a strictly leg or foot fetish when it's not. Bare legs and feet do absolutely nothing for me.

Like I stated, everyone has a fetish of some sort. There's nothing wrong with knowing what you like and having someone that you can share it with and vice versa. If you both enjoy it and it hurts no one, there is no crime.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Who cares what you two are into? Other than yourselves I mean. As long as it is OK between you, ( seems like YOU'RE OK with it ) then as long as it doesn't make anyone sick, and it has no impact beyond your bedroom doors......anything goes! Just make sure that communication is ongoing, it's a bit too easy to gently push someone into something. Sounds like she might be thinking you're "just saying that" To you dear, a lot of guys like it that way, sometimes just for a change, sometimes full time. Very common.

Seriously, it's a lot less weird than some things I've seen on here, never mind the wider web, and most of those are perfectly acceptable behind closed doors.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I think a bit of domination is fun particularly if its confined to the bedroom, but for a healthy long lasting relationship lets put it this way.... its not what i would want. But then again i don't know what the status of your relationship is and what you want for the long term.

Silver Member
    Well... if you want to go strictly by the numbers, your girlfriend is quite remarkable. Forced feminization/crossdressing is not something the vast majority of GGs are into (few tolerate, much less are into it and are turned on by it.)

However... there are plenty of us out there who dress and are looking for a woman just like her and unable to find one; there may be few GGs who are turned on by crossdressing, but there are definitely some men who are. If it works for you and her, well... that's absolutely fantastic!

Platinum Member
    It seems most women who are somewhat supportive of their cross dressing husbands draw the line at the bedroom door. I suspect it has to do with equating an en femme hubby in bed with a lesbian. If they do not have lesbian interests, I can understand leaving femme time outside the bedroom. If your wife does have bi or lesbian interests, and, you are not opposed, then go with it.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    she is 100% heetro
    Yes, 100%.

Please tell her that she is a gem too. Basically, you are the luckiest girl on earth right now.

I honestly went through a little bit of this, it started out as a fun little thing we would do and I never really thought too much about it. But after a while I started to question why I liked it "does this make me bi? Would I rather be with a girl?" But I have come to realize that while I do love that part of our lives and he does make a pretty girl, I am attracted to the MAN weather he is dressed like one or not. I enjoy the feminine side of him (if you can call it that, because even when he is dressed up he is not very lady like lol) because I love him as a person, and thats just a part of who he is.
    11/15/12 ride or die

My wife has the same issues. We'll go months where I'm dressing every evening, then she gets a little weirded out because she thinks she's enjoying the girl side of my as much or more than the boy side.

I think a lot of it is just how comfortable she is in "letting her freak flag fly", so to speak. Everyone has their kinks and fetishes, there's nothing at all wrong with that. If you and your partner's kinks happen to line up, then you are a lucky girl. I know I am.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I don't think anyone is 100%. Why worry anyway? just have fun

My wife is bi. But she doesn't want me to be a girl. I keep thinking there is a way for this to be the best situation ever, but I'm still working on the details. Years ago when she found out my tendencies, she went along, but got a little too male to my female. Whew. We both backed away.
    Gen

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy, That reminds me of the old saying, Be careful what you wish for.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    I honestly went through a little bit of this, it started out as a fun little thing we would do and I never really thought too much about it. But after a while I started to question why I liked it "does this make me bi? Would I rather be with a girl?" But I have come to realize that while I do love that part of our lives and he does make a pretty girl, I am attracted to the MAN weather he is dressed like one or not. I enjoy the feminine side of him (if you can call it that, because even when he is dressed up he is not very lady like lol) because I love him as a person, and thats just a part of who he is.
    I agree completely. Loving someone for every thing about them is a powerful amazing love we should all be so lucky to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    I think a lot of it is just how comfortable she is in "letting her freak flag fly", so to speak. Everyone has their kinks and fetishes, there's nothing at all wrong with that. If you and your partner's kinks happen to line up, then you are a lucky girl. I know I am.

Love this! I am a lucky girl too, and so is my SO, because we have found each other. Always let your freak flag fly, because you never know who it will bring your way!

-that freaky milf next door

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    I quoted Katie because i have been in a few relationships that knew of my crossdressing. I think this has been my experience too

Hi,
    I got into crossdressing by my gf who wanted to try it out, she bought me some clothes, makeup, wig etc. Then she made me dress all up, she did my makeup and hair and taught me how to apply it.

It turns me on to feel the clothes against my skin, and it turns her on to see me all dressed up, so it's a mutual feeling of sexiness between us.

I have no problem with putting it on every so often in the bedroom and becoming a girl
    But she is now starting to worry that she isn't normal for liking it and also admitted to me that she is worried that I think she is a lesbian or bi, and not hetrosexual. I've tried convincing her that she is 100% hetro x
    So,what is wrong if she is bisexual? She may enjoy being with a chick with a d**k..You are very lucky to have such a woman in your life!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Ehhh...another person is just that much more lucky than I.....
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Don't over think the problem.....
    Just enjoy the situation...
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.