Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend worrying about her little fetish for CD's

Banned Read only
    There is an old saying, What goes on behind closed doors is nobody's business except those behind the doors. Enjoy each other to the fullest. Is it normal? It depends on what YOU call normal. For example, there are people in this world that eat bugs as part of their diet. Is that normal? Yes, for them.

Quote Originally Posted by sexycindy View Post
    Hi,
    I got into crossdressing by my gf who wanted to try it out...
    ...she made me dress all up, she did my makeup and hair and taught me how to apply it...
    ...It turns me on to feel the clothes against my skin, and it turns her on to see me all dressed up, so it's a mutual feeling of sexiness between us.
    ...I have no problem with putting it on every so often in the bedroom and becoming a girl
    My question doesn't really address the original question (does the GF have lesbian tendencies?), but I'm curious about something.
    I'm wondering if you really are a crossdresser, not by the simple definition (in this case a guy that wears women's clothes), but whether the drive to crossdress comes from within you, or that you are just being a compliant or submissive partner. While you seem to like crossdressing, there little indication that you originate it or that you ever crossdress without her. Just curious.
    If there's any judgement here, it's YOU LUCKY DOG, to have a partner who gets aroused when you crossdress. Jealous, yeah.

Totally normal for her to have those fears, but they're unfounded.

You said it yourself. She's not turned on by genuine women. That's the bottom line right there.

By the way, how freaking lucky are you?!? Your wife has the pink fog! If you ever break up, have her email me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexycindy View Post
    Hi,
    I got into crossdressing by my gf who wanted to try it out, she bought me some clothes, makeup, wig etc. Then she made me dress all up, she did my makeup and hair and taught me how to apply it.

It turns me on to feel the clothes against my skin, and it turns her on to see me all dressed up, so it's a mutual feeling of sexiness between us.

I have no problem with putting it on every so often in the bedroom and becoming a girl
    But she is now starting to worry that she isn't normal for liking it and also admitted to me that she is worried that I think she is a lesbian or bi, and not hetrosexual. I've tried convincing her that she is 100% hetro as she knows it is me as a woman, and she isn't turned on by genuine women, only us that look it, but aren't.

Am I the one that is correct or is she correct?

Thanks for the help x