Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sexual?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

sexual?

So google tells me that most guys cross dress for sexual thrill.
    My husband told me he doesnt get anything sexual from it anymore but he did when he was younger, and there is never any..*cough cough* signs of that kind of excitement lol. He said he just likes the clothes and the fact he can look like a chick when all dressed up. Is that the case for anyone else? Or is it still sexual or has it never been?
    11/15/12 ride or die

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Dressing for 15+ years. Sex is a part of it, but definitely NOT ALL.
    Hope it will continue to be, tho.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Was and still is to some extent. Not as much but I love the thrill.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It wasn't sexual when I was a kid. Then a sexual thrill component came into when I became an adolescent. That diminished over the years. These days there's very little of that left to it. Now it's more like your husband said, I like the clothes, I like how I can look. It's more about expressing part of myself that I can't express in drab. Just one part of the whole me, which is sometimes more male, sometimes more femme, sometimes somewhere in between, and sometimes just me.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
    It wasn't sexual when I was a kid. Then a sexual thrill component came into when I became an adolescent. That diminished over the years. These days there's very little of that left to it. Now it's more like your husband said, I like the clothes, I like how I can look. It's more about expressing part of myself that I can't express in drab. Just one part of the whole me, which is sometimes more male, sometimes more femme, sometimes somewhere in between, and sometimes just me.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been crossdressing since I was 6 years old. Not all the time of course, and certainly not wearing all feminine clothing. But I do not remember it ever being really sexual! I crossdress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing! That was and still is my reason for doing it. BTW, I am now 80 years old and a widower. My dear late wife was totally supportive of my crossdressing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
    In my case mother nature gave me very wide hips and curvy booty and kids at school teased me about it calling me names, girl butt, girl boy etc. So I started dressing the part as much as I could. Took on sexual thrill in early teens at 21 got breast implants after years of forms, more sensetive and natural, in late twenties sexual side left and just seemed more natural and normal. Like OP said like the clothes and expressing myself etc mostly fem now days Carole rules.

Banned Read only
    Google told you a lie.

Some do and some don't. There are many members here that will tell you the same and I have read hundreds on here that agree. And that is that some/many of us do this for other reasons than for sexual excitement. Apparently whoever the person was from Google must have watched one too many Jerry Springer shows. Maybe I stand alone now; I sure as hell do not do this “ JUST to become aroused for sexual kicks”.

I can find many here that have said the same as I have said. But that's okay though, for who can argue with Google??

Hell. I just learned something about myself...NOT. I now have my hands in the air. There's just too much of so many things on Google or anywhere that continue to classify us all the same.
    The argument, and/or misunderstandings seem as though they can never be truly defined. You are young; you read Google, with millions of opinions on everything under the Sun. We cd's now seem to be going back down the hill of the acceptance of what we thought we may have gained on here and events and so many others that speak publicly on our behalf.

But now, the all-knowing Google tells you and millions of others, that we do this solely for the purpose of sexual arousal. Well, I guess now, as a result of Google saying this is why cd's do what we do, THAT is the end of the battle. And as long as we believe in Google’s opinion, why don't we throw in that we do this to molest children too!

So as it is in this community, are we not to believe cross dressers words, but to rely on some Google writers?,,,,, That get paid to write on everything, and are instructed to, well to just go with how they feel that day. Now, I do agree with some of that though. There are some cd's that dress just for that one purpose. And of those that do this for sexual arousal, probably;…probably;..probably:..started dressing as a woman later in life, to get those kicks.

I'm not one of those. I'm not saying that those particulars do not exist or that Google is 100% wrong. But as has been written on here hundreds of times, so many of us do this for so many different reasons, not just for that one definition that you read on Google, but for so many of us, it is because it is in us from birth.

We have read hundreds of stories from so many members here that were doing this prior to 6 years old, long before they ever knew what sex was. But heck, here comes Google, and throws us all into and unto the same boat, or under the same umbrella, or we're all riding the same taxi. Wives that are trying to understand their SO's or their husbands or even their cd friends, all they have to do is just read Google, and well, that's it and there it is. It becomes a losing battle for us, or some of us.

Many, many, years ago, I once foolishly thought we were all the same way back before Google and the internet that we were the same, for I remembered my early childhood just wearing a towel around my tiny waist after a bath and I felt like a young girl or I envisioned I was my very attractive Aunt. Heck, I didn't even know what sex was. I didn't know what sexual arousal was. At the tender young age of 4, 5,6,7,and 11 years old, I was doing this secretly only to myself, for it felt so natural. I felt so lost. I felt so ashamed for I did this as a young innocent child, before I could even think for myself, before I had my first crush, before I realized my own mortality, before I even come close to knowing what life is, was or going to be.

We are not all the same. You may need to do more research into this before saying, "well this is what Google says", and then conclude that this is what a cd is and why they do this. Now I do agree that there were times in my young life like when I was between 15 and 25 years old, I had to get off, and sometimes I would have my Tara side on and would indulge in some personal self-gratification, but was it the dressing? Sometimes yes, but many more times, no.

How many men or boys will say that many times when they were alone, they needed to get off, when they had NO partner? Did they have to become their female side to get aroused? We have on this site alone, many cross dressers that still continue to become their female side long into their 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's and even maybe into their 80's. And so to those that can relate to me that were doing this just as soon as they could begin to put on their own clothes were doing this before they knew what sex was, was it only to become sexually aroused even when they didn't know what sexual arousal even was?
    And don't we have many members on here that still become the female side of themselves long after their testosterone levels are nil or almost gone and libido is totally dead? Do we still keep becoming our female side? I think some cd's do. It's not totally for sexual arousal. To even say this is the ONLY reason is a slap in the face of cross dressers.

My wife Snow White and I were at SCC for the very first time in 2010. We both attended a private and separate meeting for accepting GG wives to educate new GG's and SO's of CD's. We listened for a while. We got up and left after about 30 minutes. Those wives were telling all the other confused and semi-confused, trying to accept, GG’s & or SO's of CD's that ALL of us do this solely for the purpose of sexual arousal.

I disagreed with the speaker for she had categorized as just one simple dimension. My wife and I went there to learn. Well, we both did learn. What we learned was that these wives were going solely from their own feelings with their own relationships. It does take a lot of time for an SO to not only come to grips with all of us, (either to accept us or deny us and leave), but as to where their on husbands or SO stand or where their own SO falls under so many things.

The SO/GG wife then needs to look into herself as to how far she will accept and what she will not accept. But, if my wife, were to JUST read Google, maybe just 3 articles from biased, ex- SO's, or like the website called wivesofcrossdressers.com, then of course she would pack her bags and be gone.

But now I do agree that there are those, and I have met them, that only do this just for the sexual arousal of it. But please do not put us all in between the two pieces of bread.

I will stop here.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 01-18-2013 at 07:10 PM.

It was sexual for me when i was younger and continued to be in my 20's however now it is not. It is just something that is a part of me and i enjoy and feel relaxed when dressed.

Very sexual at first, but I suspect that's because I was totally in secret, and had limited time alone. That's probably what made each moment so precious and exciting! Now that I can dress at home on the weekends, and am a routine under-dresser I love being able to feel my feminine nature without the sexual undercurrent full-on all the time. Elfin
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Makeup addict!
    It varies from guy to guy. It's not something that can be generalized.

Sure when I was young dressing was a bit sexual. But then again, everything in life was.
    Now that I am older, The sexual part is gone.
    So was it the dressing or just the sexual urges of a younger man.
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I don't know that I'd call it "most guys." It's certainly "some guys," but "most"...I don't really think so.

Also, some of us start out with more of the "sexual thrill" aspects, and later "grow out of it." I'm one of those. It was only when that impulse started diminishing that I was really able to figure out more of why I was doing this, and what I needed to do, and what I hoped to accomplish.

But there are many reasons why guys crossdress. Google's answer to you is partly right, but doesn't convey the whole picture.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

On Hiatus
    That's actually a very difficult question, Katie x]. I'm not quite sure how to answer it. That might still occasionally be an element, but I'm mostly just iffy about my gender. Many people cross dress for many different reasons, and, for many, it may be a fetish at one point and a fun, little, "Look at how pretty I am!" sort of activity at another. It's always difficult to know what's going through someone's mind. Lol.

Well hello... Me thinks that sex at one time or another enters our life regardless of our natural or chosen gender... Sex is a part of our life and it is life's continuance so let's move on... Crossdressing is just another way of expressing who you really are and does sex enter into that equation??? Yes it does... And to what extent??? We are all different and filled with unique needs...

Sex has always been part of dressing for me. A super turn on when I was 12 and it continued to be a great turn on for decades. Now in my later sixties its still exciting but not something that leads to sexual release. Its just a fun thing to do that livens up my life but I'm sure that deep in my mental processes it still leads back to sexual expression.

Banned Read only
    I think you're getting varied opinions because men and women vary widely. It does not matter if the guy is wearing a dress or not. When I first tried on one of my mother's nylon slips, it was because I liked the feel of the material. Back in the 1950's society was not sexualized as it is today. Heck, Playboy magazine was forbidden fruit. As a teenager sexual contact was frowned on. Self stimulation was the order of the day, whether in a dress or not.

From what I have read on this forum, it seems many cross dressers like myself, 'matured' or 'evolved' in wearing women's clothing because it brings serenity and tranquility. It becomes a stress reliever.

For me, even though my wife is not supportive of my cross dressing, I have not desire to bring it into the bedroom. When I'm with my wife, I do want to be the man she married.

100% sexual for me.

I can say that if the sexual thrill ever goes away, the dressing up will go with it.

Seems like I'm in the minority, though!

It started when I was about 4 and was not in any way sexual. It had some appeal when I was a teen, but then again everything did then. That went away very quickly and it has no sexual appeal at all for me now. Just a way for me to look more like the woman I am inside.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

When i was a teenager, the taboo-ness of dressing up in womens' clothes gave me a thrill, but now it's about self-expression and personae. Hey KatieGG, you're a girl, right? What do you like about being a girl? Whatever it is, I want some too.

On Hiatus
    Looks like Katie has started herself a popular thread :]

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    When i was a teenager, the taboo-ness of dressing up in womens' clothes gave me a thrill, but now it's about self-expression and personae. Hey KatieGG, you're a girl, right? What do you like about being a girl? Whatever it is, I want some too.
    EXACTLY -- me toooooo, besides I was experimenting dressing in femm clothes long before puberity set in -- nothing sexual there................Debra

I can't imagine there not being a sexual element to it. We are all sexual beings. I mean, Gee Whiz, sometimes I look at something in the grocery store and get a little rise! How could I ever get Blase' about sliding into some panty hose and a dress. But I have to wonder about the vague google reference. I believe for most of us mature cd's it is more about who we are. But Hey. We're still breathing!
    regent,

There is a movie about a famous woman named Temple Grandin who is an autistic savant. She could not stand human contact so she invented a "squeeze machine" that would simulate the feeling of being hugged. When I cross dress, I feel like I am stepping into a squeeze machine.

That moment of comfort that I could not otherwise have is the whole reason I dress. The thought of committing a sex act while dressed,snaps me out of that feeling and back to reality. It reminds me that I am a man and thus, it is something I try to avoid.

Not sure if that makes any sense. You probably need to see the movie "Temple Grandin" to fully get what I'm saying...

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieJ View Post
    There is a movie about a famous woman named Temple Grandin who is an autistic savant. She could not stand human contact so she invented a "squeeze machine" that would simulate the feeling of being hugged. When I cross dress, I feel like I am stepping into a squeeze machine.

That moment of comfort that I could not otherwise have is the whole reason I dress. The thought of committing a sex act while dressed,snaps me out of that feeling and back to reality. It reminds me that I am a man and thus, it is something I try to avoid.

Not sure if that makes any sense. You probably need to see the movie "Temple Grandin" to fully get what I'm saying...
    It does make sense, Stephanie. While I've never seen the movie about Dr. Grandin, I did read the book she wrote in which she described that machine. I've also met the lady, and seen her speak about her experiences. A fascinating person.

About the only time I can get aroused while dressing is if I'm wearing a silky nightgown, and even that doesn't happen as often as it used to. When dressing, my most common sensation is of a warm, comforting glow surrounding me, like a feminine aura. This feeling sometimes makes me reluctant to abandon it when it's time to switch back!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016