Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sexual?

It's funny how Google is being accused of lying when all google does is look for websites that have the content you're looking for. And since anyone can create a website the content is often opinionated, incomplete or misleading. The OP is like doing research for an assignment but not quoting the actual source.

My short story: Going on 60 and sexual stimulation is still my primary reason for dressing. But I get a similar reaction seeing a woman dressed in sexy clothes. I mean, a lot of women's clothes are designed to get men excited, don't you agree? Same with makeup, jewelry and hairstyles. The idea is to make women more attractive to men. There are other euphoric feelings also associated with women's clothing for me, but it's not possible to put it into words.

Aspiring Member

A life progression...

I will echo what many have already said. For me, before puberty it wasn't sexual. At that time I'm not sure I understood "sexual". During puberty and early adulthood there was a strong sexual thrill about dressing, of course the "forbidden" nature just added spice to the thrill. Now in later years the "sexual thrill" is a distant memory, I dress now as a mode of self expression.

Previously I would never have worn Femme jeans or tops out in public; "...what will the neighbors think...". Now I regularly wear those clothes and never give it a second thought. I also doubt anyone I encounter does either.

Enjoy life, it isn't permanent,
    Sandra1746

Cross dressing is very important to me but a bonus is also using it as an aid to shall we say single player excitement. However if I dress for long periods of time that ability gets more difficult. It is almost as if my body adjusts to the new circumstance and it is no longer the initial feelings that enable me to do it. Hope this makes sense.

Maria
    Last edited by Maria S; 01-18-2013 at 10:39 AM.

It was definitly sexual for me early on. It would get me excited when I dressed, but that wasn't the compulsion behind dressing. As I grew older and got better with makeup and style it became more than a thrill.
    Your husband is very lucky to have someone like you who is not only accepting but is also educating herself on cross dressing.

It was sexual for me when i was younger and continued to be in my 20's however now it is not. It is just something that is a part of me and i enjoy and feel relaxed when dressed.

To me it started at the age of 11-12 I was bored with just getting off and at that age girls really aren't in the picture so one day I grabbed my mom's panties and went to town it made me so hot all I wanted to do was purchased the stuff on and get myself off I stole so many things from her she finally found out. Point is I have since that day I dress to get off, I feel bad cause it takes so long to get dressed just the way I want look so good in my just for a 10-15 minutes of fun, I tell myself is this really worth it but I keep doing it, sometimes I ware stuff out in the go use but as most of you know it's not for very long due to someone coming home or coming over, I want to dress more if I do its under my own cloths, everyone different I want more dress time without the happy ending for a while. Anyways. Last night I got all dressed in my best lingerie got in bed and started on my wife as soon as she saw what I had on jumped out of bed yelled at me and went and slept on the couch didn't say anything word to me this morning oh what a life I'm really thinking about burning everything and and stopping all together but as we know that won't happen. Well enough of my ranting hopefully it helped and I wasn't just rambling good luck

Well hello... Me thinks that sex at one time or another enters our life regardless of our natural or chosen gender... Sex is a part of our life and it is life's continuance so let's move on... Crossdressing is just another way of expressing who you really are and does sex enter into that equation??? Yes it does... And to what extent??? We are all different and filled with unique needs...

Sex has always been part of dressing for me. A super turn on when I was 12 and it continued to be a great turn on for decades. Now in my later sixties its still exciting but not something that leads to sexual release. Its just a fun thing to do that livens up my life but I'm sure that deep in my mental processes it still leads back to sexual expression.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    When i was a teenager, the taboo-ness of dressing up in womens' clothes gave me a thrill, but now it's about self-expression and personae. Hey KatieGG, you're a girl, right? What do you like about being a girl? Whatever it is, I want some too.
    EXACTLY -- me toooooo, besides I was experimenting dressing in femm clothes long before puberity set in -- nothing sexual there................Debra

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    So google tells me that most guys cross dress for sexual thrill.
    My husband told me he doesnt get anything sexual from it anymore but he did when he was younger, and there is never any..*cough cough* signs of that kind of excitement lol. He said he just likes the clothes and the fact he can look like a chick when all dressed up. Is that the case for anyone else? Or is it still sexual or has it never been?
    Well for me, my first time at 4-5 in my mom's girdle I got a, ahem, you know what. I guess I was gifted that way! It had a supercharging effect on me during puberty and it was all about the big O. However, I didn't have to be dressed to go there either. I actually got a lot more interested in just feeling feminine once I lost my fear of it in my mid 30's and realized that it was really part of who I am and I needed to accept it. After accepting it, then I started to look at it differently. I think a crucial place in my growth happened when I started wanting to really feel feminine and that bulge became even more of a nuisance. Once in a while, I'll get some new piece of clothing that inspires me but mostly, it's about perfecting my manners, walk, presence, etc. It's become about setting goals and learning now.

Platinum Member
    I think you're getting varied opinions because men and women vary widely. It does not matter if the guy is wearing a dress or not. When I first tried on one of my mother's nylon slips, it was because I liked the feel of the material. Back in the 1950's society was not sexualized as it is today. Heck, Playboy magazine was forbidden fruit. As a teenager sexual contact was frowned on. Self stimulation was the order of the day, whether in a dress or not.

From what I have read on this forum, it seems many cross dressers like myself, 'matured' or 'evolved' in wearing women's clothing because it brings serenity and tranquility. It becomes a stress reliever.

For me, even though my wife is not supportive of my cross dressing, I have not desire to bring it into the bedroom. When I'm with my wife, I do want to be the man she married.

100% sexual for me.

I can say that if the sexual thrill ever goes away, the dressing up will go with it.

Seems like I'm in the minority, though!

I have no idea where Google gets its information (they have never asked me). What does "sexual thrill" mean anyway? For many CDs there was probably a sexual thrill when they first tried CDing. For many, that "thrill" lessens over time and we become
    more interested in the over-all "thrill" of being able to wear lovely clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, etc., and enjoy the experience of emulating women.

As usual, there is no "one size fits all" answer. In any case, it does not matter what Google or anyone else says. We each have our reasons for being "thrilled" about CDing.

I am sure that you and your husband will find your own "thrills"!
    Hugs, Carole

There can be sexual aspects that I can look back on in my crossdressing over the years, sure. I think part of it is definitely in the breaking of taboos. Also, there tends to be an undeniable cute/pretty/sexy focus in the design of female clothes since they're often more tailored to show off the body and look "hot". I'd be surprised if there weren't plenty of female at birth ladies who don't also get aroused at times when putting on certain of the more "sexy" items of clothes in their wardrobe, no?

That being said though, cross dressing and gender non-conformity in clothing for me isn't all about a sexual fetish or anything. As someone who feels rather much genderqueer in my identity... often it's just about being comfortable and letting my clothes match more with my personality. I often look at photos from times when I'm put in a position of having to wear dull masculine suited clothing and totally feel like I'm looking at some awkward out of place thing... not being able to relate to the person in the photo at all. So yeah, crossdressing kinda' relates for me to a wholeness of being that includes sexuality as a notable sub-element to the entire package deal.

Banned Read only
    For me there has always been a sexual component to how I view crossdressing. I would hope that doesn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    So google tells me that most guys cross dress for sexual thrill.
    My husband told me he doesn't get anything sexual from it anymore but he did when he was younger, and there is never any..*cough cough* signs of that kind of excitement lol. He said he just likes the clothes and the fact he can look like a chick when all dressed up. Is that the case for anyone else? Or is it still sexual or has it never been?
    It was when I was first starting out but now it is routine for me. I still get a little excited when trying on new clothes for the first time I have to admit. Also when I put on A very sexy outfit for A night of fun it is exciting as well not sure it is from the clothes or what is about to happen
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by danielletorresani View Post
    100% sexual for me.

I can say that if the sexual thrill ever goes away, the dressing up will go with it.

Seems like I'm in the minority, though!
    Going by your profile, danielle, you are still relatively young compared to many of the rest of us here. Let's compare notes in about 10 years time and see if you still feel the same way. Ours is not a static condition, and many of us CDers evolve over time in how we deal with it. Some even realize in due course that they are actually transsexual, and their ultimate path leads them towards fully transitioning.

Not to scare the bejeezus out of you, katieGG, but this does occur from time to time among our tribe ...

When I was a teenager, when I looked at a pretty girl or even thought about one I got an instant reaction and often had to take care of it so I could get on with my life. Now at 58 I look at and think about pretty girls and don't have to do anything at all. That doesn't mean there is "nothing sexual" about girl watching now.

There is a huge stigma, both societal and within the T community, and a lot of self-hate surrounding the "fetish" aspect of crossdressing. That's why it's difficult to gauge the erotic element. My guess, from reading between the lines over the years, is that "most" is an understatement that allows for the theoretical possibility of non-erotic crossdressing.

as for me i have only recently told my wife about my C Ding but is it sexual i would have to say yes. After the deed is done so to speak i re enter male mode as the need to wear a dress leaves me. My wife has commented on several occasions that i am a much calmer person and more relaxed when dressed but it does not always lead to sex. Our sex life has got better since i told her even when i am not dressed.

When I dress it has some to do with sexuality, some to do with feeling pretty/sexy/desired, and some to do with wanting to be a woman. The first time I put on women’s underwear and pantyhose I was 16 or 17 and I was as excited as could be. I wore the same panties a few times and then turned away from female clothes for approximately 15 years. I must interject here and say, though I did not put on the panties I still put the man parts between the legs and looked in the mirror visualizing myself as a woman.
    I have been married for over ten years and I have always bought all forms of lingerie for my wife, some more conservative and some more ****ty. No matter what it was it wasn't and still isn't used that much. Well one day I was alone and, probably doing laundry, and thought how can my wife not like to wear these sexy outfits? So I just threw one on to see what it looked like and looked like and I loved what I saw in the mirror!
    For a year or so I would just occasionally wear her stuff when I was alone but I was growing fearful of stretching out her stuff and I wore her stuff for sexual gratification. I went along like this for a couple of years, always lingerie and gratification and then guilt. That was until this past November when I looked over at a gown she had gotten and I had to try it on, it was the first time I had desired outerwear (of course I had the underwear on as well) and getting in that dress felt magical.
    Since that day things have snowballed and I have raced to the store and bought my own panties lingerie and blouses, I wear thongs everyday now and sometimes I wear lingerie or a garter belt and stockings underneath my clothes. I even tried on a pair my wife’s pants that she got for Christmas and are too big, that was a special day. Then I came across this website and learned about tucking.
    Tucking changed everything, i.e. if tucked I can't play with it. You would think someone who likes to do that as much as I do would be troubled by that but instead of being bothered it made me feel more euphoric. Pulled tight back and looking and me feeling like a woman down there feels like nothing I have ever felt before. I have been happier in my days, I get less frustrated and I am more relaxed and all of this without being able to get aroused/hard. I have no desire to remove the tuck and only do so I don't get caught by my wife. When I do remove the tuck I generally do have to release in order to undress.
    So in the end my dressing is a little of what all of you are saying, sexual when alone, no desire to release when tucked (i.e. if I was tucked for several days I would not release for several days.), and more and more I am learning about and acting on the other elements (wigs, make-up, etc.) because I love to feel feminine.
    I hope this little look into my mind helps. xoxo Elexa

Not sexual at all when I was in my teens and may be in early 20 but not since then .It just the dressing and the since of it just feel right.

Hasn't been sexual for a very, very long time. Google is still quoting early 20th century theory

Gender and sex are 2 very different things. I recommend reading "My Husband Betty" by Helen Boyd to get closer to what's actually going on.
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace View Post
    as for me i have only recently told my wife about my C Ding but is it sexual i would have to say yes. After the deed is done so to speak i re enter male mode as the need to wear a dress leaves me. My wife has commented on several occasions that i am a much calmer person and more relaxed when dressed but it does not always lead to sex. Our sex life has got better since i told her even when i am not dressed.
    With the exception of the wife approval, this describes me also.

early in life everything is sexual. now sex is something I knew before but is doesn't visit often
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Definitely sexual, but that has waned or tempered over the years.

When I first startd CDing at age 13, I dressed for about 10 minutes at a time (if you know what I mean).

When I reached late teens/early 20's and had more 'alone' time, I still would stay dressed for a few hours up until I relieved myself, then immediately undressed and did something that would re-affirm my masculinity. This was back in the 70's before I knew there was anybody else doing this.

Nowadays, in my 50's, I still have a strong sexual underlining to my dressing, but there are those days I'll stay dressed for many hours and never get aroused, at least not enough to do something about it. Not often, maybe 10-15% of the time, but that's a lot more often than in my younger days.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)