Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sexual?

Sandra, I have been the same way, I can dress when nobody will be home and can stay that way all day, even enjoy doing the house cleaning dressed. But I feel compelled to complete the process physically before getting undressed. I have gotten better about not having to reaffirm my masculinity afterwards.

Makeup addict!
    It varies from guy to guy. It's not something that can be generalized.

Sure when I was young dressing was a bit sexual. But then again, everything in life was.
    Now that I am older, The sexual part is gone.
    So was it the dressing or just the sexual urges of a younger man.
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member
    I'm a late comer to CD'ing, starting in my late fifties. I do not get aroused when dressing, my mind is on staying upright in my high heels and judging wether I look reasonable. When fully dressed I have a feeling that is hard to explain, it is not arousal but a satisfaction that I look female to a certain degree. I really like the look of woman's clothes and shoes

It can be sexual for me, but mostly when I dress it is for the sensation of wearing the different clothing and material which feel so much softer and more comfortable and dare I say it, sensual.