Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ask a Transexual

Woman first, Trans second
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    i'd love to see some qualified knowledge expressed here. Let's see some. I guess 18 months 24/7 is zero experience, nice to know.
    I'm sorry, but in this thread from November you said...

I’ve been away a few months, primarily because I didn’t feel safe on the forum with a narcissist allowed to probe and ridicule my path, as if theirs is the only one possible. ... I’ve been focussed on life. All my work is as Pam now, including an engineering project. Transness seems to be a non-problem for everyone around me, including some quite staid old ladies. I’ll suggest it’s a non-problem because I lead my local world in making it so, even in London.
    That's after your (as far as I can tell) last post before your break, which was in late July. The strong implication here is that, between those two posts, your work became done as "Pam". So which is it? 18 months of full-time, or between 2 and 6 months?

That's presuming I'm even inclined to believe much of anything you're saying here, which is a dubious proposition given some of the things you've said as recently as your post from late July. Is your body still radiating some sort of mysterious cosmic girl energy that magically causes "male razors" to clog more often than "female razors"?

My body would sabotage male activities - pulled muscles, eyesight, sickness being lifelong examples. Every fitness and strength activity would fail and fall off for these reasons. Then there is the simple act of shaving, something i always detested. The male razors clog up with bristles and I get cut, but the female razors stay clean and don't cut me. My old clumsiness with male clothes contrasted with my new delicacy with female clothes. My skin loves the female clothing and detested the touch of the male clothing. I had chronic fatigue and subtle depression as a male, and none of this now female.

Even my car choice, turns out it's a woman's car; the footrest by the clutch is perfect fit for heels/wedges but not for male shoes. My feet prefer the female sandals/shoes/heels. The podiatrist recommended heels for my ankles' benefit. I could go on, but you get the point. The question is whether other late-onset TS also found the feminine deeply repressed, to the extent that only body signals or something similar left any hint to see the truth?
    Thanks, but I've had quite enough alternative facts already for one week. I'll speak out against them when I can, especially in a thread designed to let people get real information from people with actual experience. If that narcissist that caused you to take a break happened to be me, then as somebody who spent her whole life suffering under a narcissistic father, it will be the only time I ever take that as a compliment.

Editing to add: Just in case Pam decides to come back and read this... Pam, I saw the reply to me that I presume you deleted. Either you've got a staggeringly wrong definition of what "24/7" means here in the TS forum, or the timeline you mentioned there doesn't add up based on your past posts either.
    Last edited by Zooey; 01-27-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Resist
    Pamela7, you have zero knowledge about being post GRS.

Here's some qualified knowledge that is plain common sense: speak of what you know, not of what you don't.

Example: Tell us more about your girl razors and girl car. You're definitely qualified in those areas...
    Last edited by gonegirl; 01-27-2017 at 08:16 AM.

I'm going to follow the ridiculous advice here.
    I'll cut off my head. If i don't like the results, I will finally be certain on the head/no head question.
    Oy vay, the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Thank you so much Mira. I have been learning about myself since a very early age and knew from 4 or 5 years old that I was other than what people told me I was, and that was a long time ago. And I too tried to bury it, but my awareness never left me. Crossdressing was part of it but it never felt like all of it. I have always felt cheated and finally I am waking up to that. I have a long time SO I just confided in and she is more supportive than I could have ever hoped for. And I have started counseling with a gender therapist. Your words of wisdom and guidance are so helpful. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.