Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you wear on the beach?

What do you wear on the beach?

I love to wear small bikinis to the beach (man's bikini). Even though I am wearing a man's bikini I still feel like I am cross dressing. It's not common for men to wear something small to the beach. Even at a place like Miami Beach most all the men wear boxers. I like that - fun to be different and get noticed.

I own a couple of bikinis, just for tanning in the back yard. On a public beach, I wear a one piece. I prefer to go to beaches at 7:00 a.m. for a nice long walk. Usually just me, a few dog walkers and fishermen. On my walks I wear a one piece, a long sleeved loose cover up, and a big hat. Keds untill the sand warms up enough to go barefoot. -Celeste

Last time we went to the beach.... We wore nothing. We was at Haulover Park in Miami (nude beach)
    ​Cindy

Tank suit and a wrap cover up skirt.There is plenty of beach to enjoy here in Florida! Come on down!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

It depends for me. If it's a private beach, I'll wear a bikini. If it's more public, I wear a one piece.
    I'm looking at getting a new bikini for this summer since I slimmed down quite bit. I'm also thinking of a monokini that looks half full-piece and half bikini in the rear.
    Anyway, as always I wear with discretion. Never when there may be children around.
    -Gwen

Don't get to the beach very often, but when I go to the pool or hot springs, I wear a mens bikini brief. AKA speedo. I have also been known to wear carefully chosen bikini bottoms, I have done that for the thrill, and sometimes because finding decent looking ( by MY standards ) speedos can be difficult in NA. The right kind of sporty bikini bottom, can be almost impossible to tell from a mens item. Maybe thats why most men over here find then weird? Personally, wearing those baggy shorts in the water......YUCK!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Don't get to the beach very often, but when I go to the pool or hot springs, I wear a mens bikini brief. AKA speedo. I have also been known to wear carefully chosen bikini bottoms, I have done that for the thrill, and sometimes because finding decent looking ( by MY standards ) speedos can be difficult in NA. The right kind of sporty bikini bottom, can be almost impossible to tell from a mens item. Maybe thats why most men over here find then weird? Personally, wearing those baggy shorts in the water......YUCK!

try www.skinzwear.com. This is where I buy all mine. I have quite a collection now haha

One piece tank suit

Great thread. I've been looking at taking a cruise en femme and was trying to decide if I should go with bikini or one-piece. Since I haven't lost as much weight as I have hoped to, looks like I'll be going with the one-piece for now.
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

I have worn my Bali extra firm control panties. They're black, full cut panties, and feel very sexy. Even when wet they keep my privates private. I get a few stares, mostly from women, and I always get a stiffy, but the powernet of the panties holds me snug against my tummy.

t-shirt or long-sleeved shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, hat, and plenty of sunscreen. :P

When I was 20 a bikini, now I would be arrested.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bikini for me. Style of bottoms varies, depending on whether or not there's kids around. Kids = more conservative, adults = more liberal (less coverage). I prefer thongs, but have several half-backs (and a few full-backs) if I need to be more discreet.
    "Poor is the man who's pleasures depend upon the permission of another."
    - Madonna

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Bermuda trunks and a T-shirt -- I burn really easy. Plus, I don't go out dressed anyway, and even if I did, I wouldn't think of scaring the citizenry by donning a women's bathing suit. They'd sent Captain Ahab after me

We don't care for the beach but in our pool I wear my tankini or my one piece.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Swim dress usually. Sometimes a tankini.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I hate the beach..... and I don't have a bikini body.... yet....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I wear a speedo under my trunks, and ditch the trunks if there's no one around. I need to add that there's no feeling like the first time walking into the ocean with shaved legs in a speedo. I'll never forget that first time.....

It's all or nothing for me: either I'm all guy or all girl, and when it's the latter I go with a two-piece skirtini: two pieces are great since my top is bigger than my bottom, and the little skirt helps hide my package although I always wear a dancer's gaffe underneath, and sponge balls for boobs:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Racer back one-piece or athletic style two-piece.

Boardshorts......

The last time I was at the beach I wore pants and two shirts under my winter coat. It was early March along Lake Erie while the wind was blowing.

Now that I think of it, my last 3 trips to the beach were during winter along one of the Great Lakes. I guess I'm attracted to ice.

Quote Originally Posted by veronica66 View Post

I love to wear small bikinis to the beach (man's bikini). Even though I am wearing a man's bikini I still feel like I am cross dressing. It's not common for men to wear something small to the beach. Even at a place like Miami Beach most all the men wear boxers. I like that - fun to be different and get noticed.
    For me sexy beachcover ups and I always wear string bikini love those top triangle tan lines I get at beach or pool. Then see the reaciton when out wearing shorts no shirt cutting grass etc. Like showing hot tan lines. sometimes go to nude beach showing tan lines.
    Last edited by wilt575; 01-21-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    In guy mode, athletic shorts and t shirt. The one time in girl mode, I was at a Sandals resort in the Carribean and knew after a couple days that I could go to the beach at night in a swim dress without anyone seeing me.

One piece, which I had worn very often sunning in my back yard. Now living in an apartment I wore, once in a while, when I'm cleaning the house. Way, way back I did go to North Avenue Beach enfemme in a one piece when I went North Side as Maureen Fleming.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 01-21-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud