Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tit for tat advice

tit for tat advice

I can't think of any way this is going to sound good from my part but if you consider it you may think .....well... my wife wants to have laser surgery to remove capillaries on her face. I think she looks great but if they bother her and it makes her feel better, fine . 10K. maybe! So my kneejerk reaction is.....can I spend the same money on a boob job? I'm not kidding. I wear forms almost 24/7. I like the idea better than hormones. Body chemistry is tough enough.
    regent,

Banned Read only
    Not quite the same. You can solve your problem with forms. She can not. Her face is exposed to the world 24/7. How often are your forms exposed? Never.

Well her forms may be exposed to the world but we don't need to hear about that ). Make the wife happy and you will get to be happy later.
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

I would agree with Candi.....there's less conflict this way.

BTW, I've seen great results with those on HRT.......not necessarily big boobs, but boobs nonetheless. Why are Americans obsessed with mammaries? The sole purpose of boobs is to feed our non-walking young ones.

Silver Member
    Depending on the particular issues with her face, a specially trained/licensed electrologist (not me) can remove vascular blemishes for far less than $10k. Some info (again, not me) http://www.auburnskincare.com/electrolysis.html#veins

Even if your wife doesn't mind you spending the same she does, it may cause other problems when it comes to love and intimacy. There can also be complications involved with implants, and it might be difficult to hide them when you have to/choose to present male (problems like F2Ms have.)

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    I can't think of any way this is going to sound good from my part but if you consider it you may think .....well... my wife wants to have laser surgery to remove capillaries on her face. I think she looks great but if they bother her and it makes her feel better, fine . 10K. maybe! So my kneejerk reaction is.....can I spend the same money on a boob job? I'm not kidding. I wear forms almost 24/7. I like the idea better than hormones. Body chemistry is tough enough.
    I inherited a condition from my mother that looked like rosacea but was actually broken capillaries just under the surface of my skin. It cost $300 to get most of them removed using laser, plus a few $50 follow ups.

I also agree with the others. Restoring skin to what it used to be, or removing a blemish of sorts is not the same as constructing a body that does not exist in mainstream society, which is a man with breasts. You would be an oddity, subject to finger pointing, especially in the summer when wearing thin Tshirts or at the beach. It's best to go for either one sex or another when it comes to body modifications, and not strive for a hybrid.
    Reine

I think you get your priorities right.
    Spend 10K on your wife and get her organized.
    I am selfish to the extreme, now that I have a good looking wife with high esteem I will take her around the world with my $10k.
    Drop into the boob shop on Hollywood Boulevard as I am passing and buy a couple of pairs of $60 boobs and still be in front.
    Sort out your dilemma and do what you think is correct.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just wonder how your wife felt when you told her that?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Like others have said,10 grand for laser work seems out of the norm.Skin rejuvenation laser treatments may clear up a lot of it..She has to shop around.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    The sole purpose of boobs is to feed our non-walking young ones.
    The sole purpose? I think nature also designed boobs as a means of enticing a mate. And humans have added some other purposes. I would say the purpose of boobs is making us feel good!

Dee (who has been hung up on boobs for over 45 years, one way or another)

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I really hope she didn't actually tell her wife that...

Dee
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-21-2013 at 04:49 AM. Reason: merged posts please use the multi quote button
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I expect she would have laughed and told me I'm an idiot but no....I didn't tell her that. The only place i thought it out loud is here. And thanks to all for your thoughts. I seem to have some homework to do!
    regent,

Always remember that old saying, "Happy wife, happy life."
    Life's a dance you learn as you go
    Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
    Don't worry 'bout what you don't know
    Life's a dance you learn as you go

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Her happiness is worth everything to her to be honest boobs for you is secondary.
    She has one face and has to wear it everyday.
    You on the other hand can have boobs anytime you want.(forms)

Platinum Member
    Hi Marny, I know that you probably think that's a good idea but it probably won't end well.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I say always to put the wife's needs before mine on things that are cosmetic. If theres extra money left over then I say sure treat yourself to some boobies if ya need to.

I would agree with Candi.....there's less conflict this way.

BTW, I've seen great results with those on HRT.......not necessarily big boobs, but boobs nonetheless. Why are Americans obsessed with mammaries? The sole purpose of boobs is to feed our non-walking young ones.
    Boobs spend 99.99% of there lives being decorative, the rest being functional. Obsession with breasts is the males way of getting his mind off being the inferior sex.

Banned Read only
    I wonder how many ******** have ever thought about being a "hybrid." That is just downright hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    I wonder how many ******** have ever thought about being a "hybrid." That is just downright hilarious.
    They live in their own worlds. They're in the entertainment biz/sex trade and they make money from people who buy into the sexual aspect of transness. I only know a few ******** (local DQs, one of whom I like very much), who have had FFS and boob jobs but who hang out in the gay community and with admirers and who will never have SRS. So they don't have to worry about fitting into the mainstream.

It's particularly problematic to be a cross between both genders when in a relationship with a hetero GG, apparently as is the OP in this thread.
    Reine

I would suggest you not get into a competition regarding the spending of money on surgical procedures.

I do question the $10K cost for deleting the capillaries on her face unless she has them all over. I had some broken capillaries around my nose and my dermatologists removed them in a procedure that took less than an hour and the charge was in the $500 neighborhood.

BTW, even with Novocaine numbing, it is still very painful.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Get the wife her vein treatments BUT, as others have said, shop around. The initial estimate sounds WAY over the top.

Either a laser clinic or an electrologist should be able to help.

As for the quid pro quo? Save it. Have a facelift and some facial feminisation surgery some time ahead
    love

Cat

I would agree with Candi.....there's less conflict this way. <snip> Why are Americans obsessed with mammaries? The sole purpose of boobs is to feed our non-walking young ones.
    I agree with the first. then..... for some guys, large feminine breasts spell 'woman' to them. And since they're often in the line of sight, when they want to self identify as 'woman', having the shape and feeling of having female breasts helps them get that feeling. I'm probably one of the few breast obsessed men on the planet, but I have other, similar feelings, one such for me is being able to see and feel long, silky feminine hair.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

..... then she will want a boob job then you will want butt implants.... then she will want a tummy tuck..... by the time you run out of surgeries you wont even recognize eachother...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    10K sounds like waaay too much money for a procedure like that. But even if it was I don't think you can equate the two.

i think the gravy train may have a wheel fall off before we got to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ..... then she will want a boob job then you will want butt implants.... then she will want a tummy tuck..... by the time you run out of surgeries you wont even recognize eachother...
    regent,

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    I see nothing kneejerk about it you both want surgreies and think you should have them, I don't think you have to spend dollar for dollar though. Then you will both get what you need and desire. I agree with you on hormones and body chemistry and side effects. I couldn't go the hormone route because of that and other meds I'm taking. The things I've found with implants over forms, Implants don't have to be taken in and out, you can go braless and still have boobs, also you have feeling, sensitivity, sensation and love them sucked on. I have no regrets with mine, hope you both get your procedures.