The other day my wife came into the room to be with me and I told her that I was wearing my corset. She said that she thought that we were going to do this every other month and take it slow. I'm suppose to let her know when I'm going to do this which I didn't. Now up to this point every time I told her that I want to put my or set on and none of my other stuff she kept saying no so I have been finding myself sneaking to put it on. Well we had a long talk. She said that she is not into this and if she is she will be faking it. We went back and forth and comprised for a couple hours a month. It's not much but it is a start. She said that she now has to live with this secret and can't tell no one. The stress is unbearable. I love my wife and at the same time I want to dress in my favorite fetish outfit. I tried to tell her how I feel but the word seem to elude me.
So the next day I took this as the beginning of the end of our relationship and she came up with an idea of what she can do for the two hours I'm dressing up.