Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your significant other know you wear Pantyhose?

Does your significant other know you wear Pantyhose?

Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?

Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?
    Heck yeah. She borrows mine for the rare occasions that she needs them. I've tried convincing her that thigh highs are better!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Oh yes, she knows. We're lucky enough to wear the same size in a lot of things so sharing does happen from time to time.

Personally, I'm very lucky to have someone in my life who is so supportive and ok with me as I am.

Yes I wear mine for medical reasons as well so she will buy them for me when I need them.

Yes she knows that i wear them as I wear them everyday other than the summer time.

I bought my own pairs of tights last winter and she knew I was getting them for warmth....after that she bought a pair of thigh highs that she couldnt fit so she passed them off to me. She usually just wears knee highs but I was able to convince her to also get a pair of black tights that go with some of her outfits.

Panty hose and tights are not really a big issue men wear them for all sorts of reasons other than CDing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, not pantyhose, thigh highs. She knew i was a CD before we started dating. Since then, I've come to understand that while there is still a fetish aspect, i mostly just want to wear skirts and stockings, I'm going to see about wearing kilts in public, then add stockings ( dark, opaque ones, then see if can work up the courage to wear a skirt. ) I'm trying to work out my own sense of style. It's an interesting journey. First thing i usually do when i get to her place, is to change into a skirt and stockings.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Not only knows but will buy them for me when I'm low and occasionally request I wear them. Needless to so most often I oblige.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I try to keep mine hidden, so she won't borrow them. Actually she doesn't wear panyhose very often, but has borrowed mine.
    Dana Ryan

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Of course my fiancee knows, and, as far as she's concerned, I'm welcome to them; she doesn't like pantyhose herself.

(With dress shoes, she wears fancy or lace-trimmed socks. I bought some at Nordstrom for her and now I'm on Nordies' E-mail list. More girly ads in the E-mail! )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Yes my wife knows

Crossdresser
    I keep mine hidden since I mainly underdress. I need my stockings because my legs get so cold in the winter. And they are a lot more comfortable than wearing thermal underwear.

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    Yes she knows, and like some others here, we share. In fact we share almost everything except shoes. Got to love her!

Oh yes everyday in the winter, but I openly dress in front of her everyday anyway.

Yes she knows and doesn't mind at all, even though she rarely wears them she has no problem with me wearing pantyhose for warmth and comfort although i do try not to be blatent about it in front of her.

Platinum Member
    Hi Harley, My wife knows but it's DADT.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

She knows that I wear them. When I first broke the news to her about my CDing tights were the first to be mentioned.

I used to wear them when I was in the Army on exercise in winter they came in very handy. Yes my wife knows all about them and buys stockings for me and she gave me one of her suspender belts. I do believe I am a lucky man

Of course but she knows it is only a means to an end which is to look nice, go out to dance and have fun. That about "covers" the pantyhose issue.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

She does now. Pantyhose is what actually caused my coming out to my wife. I was wearing them secretly and would put them on a work and take them off. I had a pair in my brief case that was not hidden well enough. After accusations of an affair, I had no choice to come clean. We are still on a DADT status, but she knows that I wear them most of the time. Now it is much easier, I can keep them in my dresser and put them on at home without have to change in the restroom at work.

Yes she knows, in fact she even buys them for me.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace View Post
    I used to wear them when I was in the Army on exercise in winter they came in very handy. Yes my wife knows all about them and buys stockings for me and she gave me one of her suspender belts. I do believe I am a lucky man
    I knew a lot of people who swore that pantyhose prevented blisters during long marches. I never tried it myself but always wondered if it was just an excuse to CD....

Mine knows and on the very rare occasion she wears hose will steal mine. She has bought me some before.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-21-2013 at 06:31 PM.

yes she knows and is fine with it although i do perfer thi ighs ans so does she.

Yes, she knows that I wear both pantyhose and hold-ups, but I wish that she would also accept me wearing a suspender belt and stockings. But I am pleased that I can wear a bra every day.