Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your significant other know you wear Pantyhose?

Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?
    She knew I wore pantyhose long long before she knew I CD. I never kept that private from her. Which , looking back, is really strange to say the least.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    she knows but prefers I don't wear them when she is home unless its crazy cold outside (she's ok with me wearing tights under my jeans) or we are going skiing (compression pantyhose are great to ski in to save from muscle fatigue).

She's known for the past nine years, but before that I kept the secret for over a decade-and-a-half.
    She can accept the pantyhose but cannot handle any more dressing than that...kind of our compromise (which unfortunately I have broken numerous times).
    She knows I have them on under my jeans, slacks, sweats, and when the kids aren't home, with my shorts (obviously).
    And she has 'borrowed' a pair on those occasions when she needs to go dressy and doesn't have any new pairs in her drawer.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I have bailed my wife out a few times by loaning her a pair of mine, she knows I like and wear them from time to time.

My wife knows everything. She knows I love pantyhose and tights and all things girly. I'm super lucky to be with someone so supportive.

My wife has known and accepted my wearing pantyhose ever since we were seriously dating back in high school, almost 45 years ago.
    Phoebe

That lady would bring home new pantyhose for me, and say, get dressed, we're doing girl's night!

thanks for the comments.

Yes, and she has begun to see the advantages since she has borrowed a pair of mine! Plus, we now commiserate when we have to "adjust". it has brought us much closer together.

She knows and also goes shopping with me for them. I prefer thigh highs and leggings also.

She knows and encourages me altho I prefer my garter belts with stockings.

I must say I am surprised that so many refer to their significant others 'encouraging them' to wear hose. That surely is the dream of many who read and comment on this site. lucky you.

mi to I need my pantyhose because my legs get so cold . And they are more comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?
    My wife knows everything about my dressing. Sometimes she approves other times she doesn't. I actually think it is more about whether I wasted my time dressed or did something productive. She'll say something like "OK you dress like a woman do it and get something done too!" or "Don't spend the whole day doing a fashion shoot" So yeah I think she knows all of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne108 View Post
    She'll say something like "OK you dress like a woman do it and get something done too!" or "Don't spend the whole day doing a fashion shoot" So yeah I think she knows all of it!
    That is awesome lol I love it! I usually do the dishes and cleaning while I am dressed. Not that ANY woman in the world is going full nines while cleaning but it gives me something to do other than surf the forum or doing a photo shoot myself
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My wife knows it all... sometimes she gets jealous because she thinks I have a better wardrobe than she does... always a great reason to take her shopping.

Jasmine

when I had a SO, they knew about it. My wife would often tell me to go put some one the winter before I would go out to shovel or when the weather was frigid. We shared. She didn't wear them often later in life, preferring knee socks.

My GF rarely wore pantyhose unless it was a special function. I didn't either.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,