Thread: A funny dream

A funny dream

I had a dream last night that I was wearing a very nice red dress. Very dressy and sexy. Fitted around my breasts and waist, flared skirt to just above my knees, cute heels. I looked good. (I said it was a dream.) and I felt good.

Then my wife called and asked me to pick her up. I don't know where. I got in the car and began to drive. I was almost to our rendezvous when I realized how I was dressed.

I panicked. It was too late to go home and change. She'd be furious if I were an hour late. But I could not pick her up like THIS!

Finally, I went to the pick up spot. (By the way, driving in heels is awkward even in a dream.) She got in the car and I drove off blushing crimson. But wait! She says nothing. She doesn't notice. At first I say nothing, but the we just start to chat. Off we go down the road when the dream ends.

I almost never have vivid dreams. Now, away from home on business, I have this one. Any insights, ladies?

Maybe time for the talk? I don't know sounds like a good dream though
    Formerly Lolisa

hey i have had many dreams like this (where ive been aware of how i was dressed and noone else notices). just embracee it! and maybe in time, like me, u be able to step out and show urself in real life

hugs melissa

Sounds like a nice dream. What it suggests to me is that you just want your wife to be comfortable and accepting of your CDing. If you are ever able to have "the talk," then who knows? It seems to me that women are usually more understanding of it than non-CDing men.
    Peace and love, - Christy

I have them periodically and they are great because most are so realistic and I remember them in detail. Funny thing is that they are just about the only dreams I do remember. And they come in all the ratings, I just never know which or when. CDing is always a means to an end in these dreams and include things that are completely against my nature. Like the darkside alot of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I seem to have these dreams more if I'm not dressing for a while.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I usually have dreams like that several nights in a row then it may be 6 months and never have one CD related.

I am always dreaming of getting caught dressed by friends that dont know this side of me.
    Usually a big coming out parade after.
    No I do not bother to over think my dreams.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericaxd View Post
    Any insights, ladies?
    Dreaming of acceptance--don't we all? You never know where you'll find it. Sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Just a crazy thought. Are you trying to quit smoking and on the nicotine patch or chewing nicotine gum?

From past personal experience, I can tell you nicotine will give you the most vivid, life like, in color with perfect audio dreams.

Other than that, make it a habit to look into a mirror before you head out!!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Gold Member
    Sounds like the dream people who have to speak in public have. They are in front of everyone naked and no one notices. Freud would say, a dream is just a dream.