Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you want women to notice your crossdressing>

do you want women to notice your crossdressing>

Whether it be a bra clasp that shows however slightly through a shirt back, the nylon sheen of your hose when your pants leg rises (and you aren't wearing socks)--do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?

No, thats means while dressing I am being sloppy. I am thinking this is more or less a question to under dressers. I seldom under dress. Every now and then I will wear hose under my clothes for the added warmth but I do not want anyone seeing it or , again, I am being sloppy. If I want someone to "see" anything, I'll wear a skirt and blouse and give them the full effect
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    *cough*exhibitionistic tendencies*cough*

Kathi

I want everyone to notice me. But I am not subversive about it. I don't have little hidden secrets.

I don't like seeing any underclothing peaking no matter what. I am not one to wear a black bra under a white t-shirt and I don't like the lumpy bumps because the top is too tight and I definitely don't like seeing bra straps under camis or spaghetti straps. I say either wear it proudly or keep it to yourself.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    *cough*exhibitionistic tendencies*cough*

Kathi
    I thought that too lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I would rather that they just notice me, but if one has helpful advice, I would surely welcome it.

Jasmine

Banned Read only
    No. Frankly, I want to pass but at a minimum, blend in when in girl mode.

I may be an artist but I am not an exhibitionist, nor do I want to dress untidily or be too casual in my dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To be honest, I don't think it would matter much to most women. Oh, that guy wears a bra. So what?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It sounds like you are talking about doing that while you are under dressed, i.e. wearing male clothing with some women's clothing or articles underneath, or maybe a woman's blouse that could pass for a man's but also be recognized sometimes by a woman. I personally do not try to do that because since I am out and about all the time, strangers see me in full dress up mode when I am dressed as a woman. Otherwise, I have no desire to be noticed in male mode and unintentionally let that potential screaming cat out of the bag. I do understand how some may want to test the water some or give off clues to others. Heck, a lot of ladies and girls here like to go out everyday with a light polish on their fingernails and some even with a bright color. And, actually I always have my fingernails with a clear coat on them, but that is for two reasons, one because I have two split nails with silk wraps on them to cover and protect the splits and I use a nail strengthening system by Nail Techs. Everyone sees that and I tell them when asked that those are the reasons why I have them that way. So, contradicting myself somewhat, I do what you are asking all the time, because I also do sometimes get a kick out of the fact that my nail strengthening routine also serves me well when I go out dressed as a woman. To each their own and if it makes you happy go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?
    I can't imagine why I would--unless she wanted to come up and say, "Honey, you are one hot chick!" I'd probably be OK with that.

Annabelle

Whether it be a bra clasp that shows however slightly through a shirt back, the nylon sheen of your hose when your pants leg rises (and you aren't wearing socks)--do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?
    To me it doesn't really matter, I just dress the way I feel comfortable and normal, I don't just under dress, like jeans and slacks with tops. But I notice if any one notices it is usually a female, girls or woman, guys men boys, never seem to notice

thanks for the remarks. I am impressed that many are confident enough to 'venture out' en femme -takes a lot of time and effort to effect an acceptable public image--maybe helps that the look is so casual today-rare to see women wearing hosiery unless they work for a lawyer, in a bank,etc. In fact, dressed 'too nicely' might draw more attention than wearing casual!

Just curious, what is the effect you would hope to produce among the women who might notice the top of a thong, the hose at your ankle, or a bra strap under your shirt?

Is it the chance that they might feel attracted to you that excites you, or do you think they would be shocked and this is what is enticing for you? How would you like them to react?
    Reine

On Hiatus
    No. Definitely not xD. I'd like to incorporate some more androgynous elements into my male wardrobe, so as to make being drab a little less drab, but I would not want to incorporate any explicitly feminine articles of clothing into my overall aesthetic as a male. Wearing a bra isn't androgynous, it's under-dressing, which I'm totally cool with, but it's not for me. lol
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

I used to occasionally want a woman to notice, hoping that I would find one that would find it a good thing, but experience has shown me that isn't likely to happen. I work with women, and get to be a fly on the wall overhearing their discussions, and NONE of what I've heard gives me any hope that I'm going to find a women like that.
    Every comment about a man wearing female attire has been negative. Every single one. Never anything positive, and often, comments that either border on ridicule if not ridicule itself. Other than 'professional' sex workers who have seen everything, there don't seem to be many women out there who are willing to go along with us on our 'ride'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi,

sometimes miss,

I was thinking about your comment about . every comment about men wearing female attire not being good,

Whats the reason behind this , no dought this is about crossdresser's, is it where you live or comments you hear from women .

To be noticed by women i thought it was from men that many dresser's wonted to be noticed .or that has been my understanding, or for those who do.

I dress nicely my clothes are in keeping with how i like to look that is of cause my normal day wear & even in the evening .

my other clothes are different we do dress in period wear so will allways be seen as different & noticed, we expect it & it is part of what we do . We are very public in what we do.

The ? of do i secretely wish women to notice myself, Hmmm...... i think im long past that . We as women do dress to be noticed or seen & its nice to show our handy work in what we make. so yes we do get nice comments. & from women who appreciate our dress & what we do.

My women friends have seen some of the photos i took while in Australia & they commented on that & thought the men who were dressed in womens clothes did look rather lovely & thought they were women. so my friends do know & accepted that some men can dress better than they .

One point i will make is & we know many women who dont dress as nice as they could , so there you have it,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 01-23-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Not if I'm in an area where I know people. I've never heard a positive comment come from from that.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyLynn28 View Post
    Not if I'm in an area where I know people. I've never heard a positive comment come from from that.
    I'm in a little town where everybody knows me. I've had a few positive comments and so far (knock on wood) no negative ones. I'm in the camp that maintains it's impossible to predict how any individual cisperson is going to react to us.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Yes wearing nylons sure draws attention, I see any one with them on it sure snaps my head around to see what I can. If you are just starting to go out make sure your all covered or some one seeing you may keep you in for life.

Not really. Why would I?

No way trouble I could do without.

Maria

A lot depends on the situation. I was once very grateful to be noticed by a woman.

She had noticed the zip on my skirt had slid down a little. She came up behind me to tell me then proceeded to pull it up the two inches required.

Her reasoning was simple she told me she would want someone to tell her if she was in the same situation.

I thanked her for her kindness before we parted.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

in a way you dont want women to notice that u are crossdressing because then you can say wow i look as good as them, and as regard to some women they dont take anyway as much time on themselves before they should look at others, if they took better care of themselves maybe they would get noticed more, i would love to be able to go out and get noticed by men, and know they are thinking, wow thats nice looking which i suppose is what its all about its being comfortable with yourself and others feeling the same way. the problem with most men for example, they go out in a group all basically wear the same type of jeans/trousers/ and top/tshirts they stereo type themselves, and hence they think the same even if they do see a group of ts or crossdressers that look better than the other women, they dont come across to the crossdressers and offer to buy drinks as a general rule, but they do to the other women, its about themselves feeling out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Her reasoning was simple she told me she would want someone to tell her if she was in the same situation.
    Yes, we do look out for one another.

... but, I don't think this is what the OP had in mind.
    Reine