Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you want women to notice your crossdressing>

When I was much younger I either heard or heard of some female saying or asking why I didn't wear a bra (gynomastia). Two of my sister-in-laws said or asked something along that line. When they found out that I actually CD all hell broke out and they really criticized me. So I have no desire to 'flaunt' myself before any females. A few years ago while out riding a bicycle a carful of girls passed me an one of them called out "Hey mister! Nice panties"! I was deeply embarrassed when I felt behind my back and could feel that the top of my panties were exposed. They were of a different color so thats probably what drew their attention to them.

well i can tell you that if you were a self employed say carpenter and the customer saw that you were wearing a bra, you would have less a chance to get the work , but if you were a licance trade person the tolerance would be higher. I have personaly put this subject to the test and both my personality and charector assestment of the consumer will give one a more possitive effect to what they wish to achive. Nadeen

I haven't ventured out en femme yet or underdressed.

However, as for en homme too, i would only want to be noticed by people for presenting as a well put together, hopefully somewhat stylish image.

Maybe if you want interaction regarding your CDing with GGs you should consider another way like going out totally en femme or confiding in a GG friend or something.

Banned Read only
    I don't have a problem with it, it would be part of educating the public that I have the right to wear what I want just like women do. Don't a lot of us do this when we wear embelished tight girl jeans and dress in drab in public?

I have as much interest in wanting women to notice my pantyhose when I underdress as I do in wanting men to notice my whitey tighties while in drab: Zero. In both cases what I am wearing under my clothes is my business alone and I have no desire to share any details.

Silver Member
    I find this interesting since 80 to 90 percent of us don't or wouldn't pass I guess they should stay home and hide in the closet. I wear mostly women's clothes all the time. I'm not into dresses or skirts that much which is the same as most of the women I know. Jeans and shorts are my mainstay. I do have some dressy women's pants and a few men's version. I don't try to pass but dress nice. I like women's clothes so that is what I wear. I wear a bra most of the time. I don't try to show that I'm wearing one, but I do fill B/C cups depending on the style. Neighbors and people who know me are aware of how I dress it doesn't seem to bother them. I go shopping with women and they see me buy women's things and we talk about what we bought over lunch.

Another point most of us started out by sneaking out for a drive or late night walk. We were excited with what we did. Were we exibitionist? Maybe we all are? If you want to be noticed are you one?

Women or others notice if they are looking. I am not big on the hair and make-up for me I love the freedom of the clothes and the look of the clothes. Just like I notice them and what they are wearing! LP

I like to be as fem as I can, but sometimes I just don't have the time to go full fem. Or don't have all my stuff with me. Example - flying. I just don't want fly pretty for obvious reasons. So sometimes I just wear a women's polo shirt - real short sleeves, buttons on the wrong side. Womens jeans - slim cut. Women's socks - argyle or striped, but kinda obvious. Nobody ever seems to notice as long as I don't push too hard. But it makes me feel better than being in drab.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never really thought of wearing a bra under a T shirt to be noticed if I'm in 100% female mode I'm sure it can be seen.
    I wear girls socks sometimes( the short ones with color band at the top) with tennis shoes and have had people see them if I cross my legs.
    A friend of mine's GF saw them and outed me in front a few guys and all I said was so what pink is just light red whats the problem?

If I'm dressed and oiut where there are woman present, then yes. Otherwise not at all