Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you get dressed in front of your spouse?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg East View Post
    Does anyone else have my problem?

To my wife I have been out of the closet for the last twenty years but I still am uncomfortable getting dressed in front of her. Once dressed I have no problems with being around her. She doesn't have any problems with me being dressed so it isn't like I have to hide my crossdressing from her. I don't have any problems with changing out of my skirts and putting on my drab work outfits.
    I would have to raise my hand for all of the above and I have no explanation for it. It's like on some level I'm embarrassed, but I don't know why. That's my only guess. And, as far as my wife is concerned, she has been nothing but supportive. She even likes it when I dress as she's always feeling me up when I wear a skirt. So, it is my issue; not hers. If someone figures this out, please let me know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

My SO doesn't do this anymore, she made an effort to integrate everything, but I think that she still feels uncomfortable when I walk into the room while she is putting on her makeup, even though she won't say anything.
    Well it sure seems like you have made a huge difference in your SO's life!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

My wife dresses me from head to toe..... I love it
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

I am up in the morning hours before my wife and thats when I get dressed. So when she gets out of bed there I am in my outfit for the day. My wife "tolerates" it but doesn't like me dressing. My wife prays for me and says that I will give up cross dressing in 2013. Maybe someday she will understand it is part of who I am and it will probably never go away.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I normally dress in the bathroom, in private, but that's mostly for convenience. I wouldn't mind if my fiancee were watching, except she might not be comfortable sitting there for the time it takes for me to transform. I usually get undressed in front of her, and I don't mind that. (She likes the view. ) And after I am fully Amy, she will usually have me come out and show her, so no problem there.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gold Member
    Even though my dressing evolved with her being there all the time, I have to admit that in the beginning it was very awkward to put on my bra and forms. Nothing else was a problem. It didn't last all that long though and now there is nothing under wraps.

For the most part she dont mind seeing me get dressed in front of her, it used to be a little strange but now we both have gotten used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    My wife has seen me dressed and I guess really has no problem with it. But changing in front of her, I am not ready for that yet, Maybe never.
    This was my original post to this thread. But just yesterday I was getting changed back to drab, And my wife walked into the room and sat down. She did ask if it was OK to come in. Afetr she was in, I said not really, but that didn't stop her. I proceeded to get changed as I really had thing I needed to get done.

No big deal in her mind I guess.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"