Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far???

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

How far???

This question asks if you would get breast implants if you're just a crossdresser. This means having them while in drab.

Do any of you cders have implants? And how do you like them? And do they present a problem with your SO?
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Body modification like that is MORE than cross dressing. You can not hide in male mode and unless your wife or girlfriend is bi, she won't like it at all. In fact, I would argue that one can not do such a thing without the wife's full consent.

Doubt I would go that far at this point. My GF is okay with my dressing but she enjoys being with me as a man and I appreciate her for being a loving, caring woman.Kind of doubtful I would do anything to mess with this relationship.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I enjoy dressing alot , but have not thought about any body modifacations. Not even ready for that thought.
    Renee

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar
    ...aaaaand then there's Brian Zembic (a professional gambler & magician) who took a bet in 1996 to get 38C implants, keeping them in for a year. He won the $100K and decided not to remove them.

I thought it especially interesting that he played backgammon with the surgeon and won enough money to pay for the surgery!

I am at the age where implants are not even on my list even though I consider myself a TS. I would hope that anyone considering them thinks a long time before getting them. They are surgery which always has risks, they are foreign bodies which carry a risk. Even if they are NOT forever they leave scars. It isn't something to take lightly like wanting to own a second home or a boat.

I also agree that it seems that it is beyond the "just crossdressing" realm
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No I would not go for implants, if hormones can't do it I don't want it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    This question asks if you would get breast implants if you're just a crossdresser. This means having them while in drab.

Do any of you cders have implants? And how do you like them? And do they present a problem with your SO?
    Yes I do have implants and am very comfortable with them, feel more girly and sensual. I also agree with Jenniferathome, but that is the irony of it, it was the wifes r idea to get them. Call myself her she-husband.
    Last edited by wilt575; 01-24-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Silver Member
    I have always wanted implants but without dressing daily it would be very difficult . If I were to transition then I would definitely get some big implants but not going to happen so will settle for forms.

Gold Member
    My wife enjoys playing with the forest of chest hair I have at present.
    Now if I had implants, that would be a strange scenario for sure.
    Even at night, with me in my baby doll nightie, she likes to rub
    my chest. I love her, and she gets anything she wants.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    No I would not go for implants, if hormones can't do it I don't want it.
    I've heard hormones don't always produce best results ( C+) past your twenties in breast area, and I already grew up with and had the wide hips and curvy booty natually, no modification was necessary in that area. Just needed the implants, and wife was one who made the suggestion. Have no regrets getting them or problem with them
    Last edited by wilt575; 04-20-2013 at 12:58 PM.

I would love to have implants even though I am a crossdresser rather than TS (or so I think). I know hiding them would be a problem, especially since I would go big. Let's not get into relationships and what to do....it just depresses me.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I agree with most of the members here that modifying your body like this goes beyond "just crossdressing". It limits the way you can present yourself, especially in the warmer months. Even if you have a partner who encourages it, there is no guarantee that they'll always feel that way. Not a step to be taken until you truely understand your feelings, needs, motivation, and identity.

Wendy

Personally, I think implants for males or females is just a waste of money. I like natural women and am really put off by fake boobs. You get into a whole other realm when thinking about implants for men. Generally speaking males do not have the breast tissue that would make implants feasable.

I have been taking herbs (yes I know there are many who think THAT is a waste of money too). I have tried a few differing methods and have had limited success for some time. However, I happened upon a company that is run by a TS that transitioned using herbs and has a full transition (fully feminized). I am approaching a full b and have increased my bust measurement over 2" much of that has been accomplished over the past 3 months. The key to any feminization regardless of hormones (which are extremely dangerous) is cutting testosterone so the replacement of estrogen has more success. Another issue too is that just as it takes GG's years to fully develop, nothing is going to show immediate results. The advantage of herbs over hormones is that herbs are natural and are better metabolized. Hormones are hard on the endocrine and metabolic systems of the body because they are not naturally metabolized.

You can say what you will but I am happy with how things are working for me and I plan to continue and hopefully will end up a C or... Well, I will have to make that call as time passes. I am not transitioning and don't wish to have any surgeries to alter the plumbing I was born with. I just have an overriding desire to go beyond clothing.

If anyone wants more information from me you can contact me through private messages. It's not necessary to reply here and tell me how I am wasting my time and money, thanks.

May you enjoy the path you wish to travel

Annette

If I was much younger, and thought I would never have children, I might have considered it. I have (natural) A cups anyway, and was teased about them a lot while growing up. So I wouldn't have minded getting them a little bigger. But now, not a possibility. My wife has mentioned a couple times about her getting implants and I've told her if anyone gets them, it will be me, so I have access to them all day long.
    Stephanie

My wife has supported everything I've done, including my going full time (exception of visiting her Dad at Xmas). I've brought up implants with her, to the point of going to three consultations. Twice she came with me to talk to the surgeon. Each time she has talked me out of it. I feel that with all the leeway she's given me, if she has an objection about one thing, then she certainly deserves that right. Last time it came up, she said wait til I've been full time for a year. That's up, but I'm not going to say anything til she does. I have a feeling that when her father passes ( he's very old and infirm), she will tell me to go for it.
    For those of you considering it, he's what I found out thru' the consultations.
    - All three doctors were more than willing to give me implants. No therapists note or doctors referral. They say 'It's your body, and you've clearly considered this carefully'. (Show up at the surgeons dressed, and with an approving wife)
    - Cosmetic surgeons who offer financing do it thru' an outside finance company who probably WON'T finance a guy getting boobs. (they think you're unstable, or going to lose your job). So have cash in hand.
    - Consider what your going to do for hair removal. Electrolysis on your chest may add thousands to the price. I only have peach fuzz, so the Doc said I would be fine going with Nair as needed.
    - If you're new to HRT or considering it, he will tell you to wait and see what happens naturally, We've all seen the 'boob growing on a boob' in pictures.
    - If you can't put on forms the size you would like your breasts, and walk around in your front yard, and down Main St. anytime you please, with not even a tinge of embarassment, or other concerns, in a tank top, by NO means should you consider implants. Even if you're heavy set, feminine boobs are IMPOSSIBLE to hide.
    - I can't see any employer allowing a male presentation with boobs. Most will allow you to be one presentation or the other consistantly. If you think they can't fire you cause 'it's your right', in the real world you can be fired for anything. If you're not a true transexual a lawyer won't even take your case.
    - Implants are not forever, count on a new pair, and MORE expensive surgery everytime they have to be replaced.
    I hope that some of you, who really want them, get them. These are only my experiences/research. -Celeste

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd View Post
    Personally, I think implants for males or females is just a waste of money.
    I used to feel the same way; however, we have to realize that people need to feel comfortable in their own bodies, and pretty much everyone here can probably understand this better than the rest of the world. Lots of us grow up with what we feel is a much less than perfect body; Sure, for some, it's a delusion, but I've listened to women torture other women with nasty remarks about being flat chested, as well as listening to both men and women poke fun at men with small penises. Yes, once we've reached a certain age where our looks aren't all that important anymore, it's easy to say that it doesn't matter at all; but for the younger ones? It matters a whole lot. Especially for girls; breasts of a certain 'magnitude' if you will, are expected by a certain age, as well as later in life, and if she doesn't have 'em, there's a very good chance she's going to feel badly about herself. And there's absolutely no reason to have to put up with that. We live in a day and age where plastic surgeons routinely correct scars, irregular facial features, etc.. So why should a woman (or CD, TS, whatever) have to live a life of misery because they don't 'measure up' to the rest of the population? The clear advantage of being beautiful is no longer reserved for only those with the right genetics to get it from the start; now, everyone can be almost as beautiful as they want to be (well, mostly; I'm never going to look like Nina Agdal, no matter how much surgery I might have!). So for those who feel like nature didn't call their name when the right parts were being given out, go for it: Think it over carefully, wait a bit just so you're sure, then jump into the deep end of the pool. Life doesn't wait around for any of us.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd View Post
    Personally, I think implants for males or females is just a waste of money. I like natural women and am really put off by fake boobs. You get into a whole other realm when thinking about implants for men. Generally speaking males do not have the breast tissue that would make implants feasable.

I have been taking herbs (yes I know there are many who think THAT is a waste of money too). I have tried a few differing methods and have had limited success for some time. However, I happened upon a company that is run by a TS that transitioned using herbs and has a full transition (fully feminized). I am approaching a full b and have increased my bust measurement over 2" much of that has been accomplished over the past 3 months. The key to any feminization regardless of hormones (which are extremely dangerous) is cutting testosterone so the replacement of estrogen has more success. Another issue too is that just as it takes GG's years to fully develop, nothing is going to show immediate results. The advantage of herbs over hormones is that herbs are natural and are better metabolized. Hormones are hard on the endocrine and metabolic systems of the body because they are not naturally metabolized.

You can say what you will but I am happy with how things are working for me and I plan to continue and hopefully will end up a C or... Well, I will have to make that call as time passes. I am not transitioning and don't wish to have any surgeries to alter the plumbing I was born with. I just have an overriding desire to go beyond clothing.

If anyone wants more information from me you can contact me through private messages. It's not necessary to reply here and tell me how I am wasting my time and money, thanks.

May you enjoy the path you wish to travel

Annette
    That is very much like the Flat to Fem program, I used this as a start and had great results in a very short time. Soon to start the E.

This is one of those things that is absolutely a personal choice and my choice, in about three months, is to get implants. I have been saving for almost four years and now have the money to have something I really, really want, my own boobs. I am in my fifties, reasonably sane, and beyond caring what other people think of me so.....why not?

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    - If you're new to HRT or considering it, he will tell you to wait and see what happens naturally, We've all seen the 'boob growing on a boob' in pictures.
    Actually, no I havent...
    O_O

In my experience no one cares if you have boobs, or at least they don't care enough to say anything about it.
    <---- Natural 38B, not a single spoken word despite making zero effort to hide them.

Did you hear the one about Raquel Welch on a lifeboat?
    Yadayadayada those aren't buoys.

I'm new!
    If you're not TS, don't get them.

I've thought about this, and I'm too much of a man at heart for implants or hrt. That said, Kimi think the deciding factor for me is if I ever suffer some life altering incident like testicular cancer or trauma or something like that, I'd give hrt and implants and other more extreme measures serious consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Renee View Post
    ...aaaaand then there's Brian Zembic (a professional gambler & magician) who took a bet in 1996 to get 38C implants, keeping them in for a year. He won the $100K and decided not to remove them.

I thought it especially interesting that he played backgammon with the surgeon and won enough money to pay for the surgery!
    I remember seeing an interview with that guy. He said women love them

while they are fun to play with, and forms are fun to play with, I have no interest in permanent or semi permanent modifications to my body other than tattoos. My wife would have the same view as Snow.

I would not mind at all if I had my own, rather then having to wear forms.
    I would also not have a problem having them all the time, even in guy mode.
    But getting implants would be tough, Not sure that I would want to go thru
    the surgery to get a foriegn object put in my body. If I could grow my own,
    that would be fine with me. But I would have to get to the 42dd that my forms simulate.

My wife would dfinitly have issues though. So I will just be content with what I have.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"