Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How far???

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I am the only one in this family who 'wears the boobs'.

If Tara ever told me that she really, truly desired to have breast implants, she would find herself ALONE and searching the bottom of this page for "Check out these other hot web properties:"

Love,
    Snow
    Whoa???? Why? Isn't that kinda sexist? Is it because you feel threatened by his Cding? What possible reason would you have for insure that another human being cannot have something that makes them happy?
    What personal insecurities do you have that prevent someone you love from pursuing their own personal enrichment?

After all you love this man because of who he is as a person, not because of what he wears or what he looks like. Don't you think it's rather superficial to say that "if you modify something about your body I won't love you." It's like leaving someone for losing a leg.

You make me sad.
    Last edited by Briana90802; 03-16-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The surgical solution to increase breast size is not the easiest of processes. We're talking a year before the body and the implants settle down, and then it's not at all certain that they will be natural in any sense of the word. It seems to me that Karren had the right idea. It takes longer but they are all yours!

How far? I grew my own till I had to transition because a pair of breasts that big (32B-C) on a 29-30" stick only belong on a girl. Trying to present as a male with perky breasts was impossible, especially in 1980. So I started living as a girl...

Look at it this way, if you've got your own boobs you get license to make boob jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I am sorry you were offended by my comment.
    Snow, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Nothing. And you need not feel compelled to explain or defend yourself, either. You are better than that, so please, stop . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Whoa???? Why? Isn't that kinda sexist? Is it because you feel threatened by his Cding? What possible reason would you have for insure that another human being cannot have something that makes them happy?
    What personal insecurities do you have that prevent someone you love from pursuing their own personal enrichment?
    This is completely unfair, Briana. You are inserting yourself into their relationship, and being quite selfish and self-serving about it. What about Snow's happiness and enrichment? You have not taken Snow's feelings, emotions, and needs into consideration at all. She is a person, too. Moreover, marriage is a partnership. And if either party fails to properly treat it is such, the partnership will not last. And really, why should Snow feel she needs to snuggle up to her husband with breasts everynight she goes to bed. Or be subjected to negative treatment by those around her that readily can see her husband has breasts. When Snow agreed to marry Tara, she did not sign up for a partner with breasts. So that is a decision that is between them, and you should not judge her for it.

Also, what does Snow's "insecurities" have to do with ANY of this??! How do you even know Snow is insecure? From where I see it, Snow is aware of her husband's crossdressing, and is accepting of him. She is even, if you hadn't noticed, a member of this forum. She actively participates. She wants to understand. She tries. She is here! How many can say such a thing about their partners? Snow seems like she is a good person to me. Yet, you haven't even given her the slightest benefit of the doubt. How fair is that?

Don't you think it's rather superficial to say that "if you modify something about your body I won't love you." It's like leaving someone for losing a leg.
    What??!! This makes no sense. Making the affirmative decision to proactively seek breast implants is not like losing a leg. It is nothing like losing a leg, in fact. Even if it was, which it isn't, you are again invalidating Snow. It is not superficial at all. Again, they are breasts, and her husband is a man.

You make me sad.
    Wow. Just plain wow. I don't even know what to say about this, except that you make me sad that you feel this way. You are being quite unreasonable, you have taken an untenable position, and you have judged and insulted the hell out of the wife of a supportive and well-meaning male crossdresser. Great job! Sigh.
    Last edited by Anne2345; 03-16-2013 at 05:49 PM.

I'd be on hormones in a heartbeat and have breast implant surgery scheduled if I won the lottery. But I never play the lottery… Such desires will likely remain but a dream. Sadly, I'm too far into my life and career to change things. However, if I could talk to my younger self, I'd cry out for him/her/me to follow the feminine spirit that's so inside me.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

As a CD who only dresses for fun, I would love to have breasts, but unless they could install them with zippers so I could remove them for work, I'll have to pass. Natural looking cleavage would be awsome though. So my thoughts.....unless your going full time......then no. I do have A+ naturally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I am TS and have lived full time for over 1.5 years. I will have implants in two weeks. My SO fully supports me on this. This is a decision not to be taken lightly and this is not for a CD only in my opinion.

Maybe my boobs aren't big enough for people to notice but I don't think anyone cares.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-20-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Removed excessive quote of deleted post

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana, Be careful what you wish for it could come back to bite you in the @$$ .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

At 66, if I were single (I am married) I think I would explore being more TG than CD and if I could afford the procedure I would probably get implants, but only to a B. The rest I could get with enhancers and bras.

I would also get an ochi and get rid of the boys that constantly have painful epididymitis*.

I don't think I would be femme 100% of the time, but surely 80+%.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

My Wife and I have talked about it (she has 500cc DD implants and loves them, me too!) and we have both agreed on a smaller implant around 250cc for me when ever we have enough money for them. We talked to her Doctor and she is happy to do the surgury! She even joked about slipping in a 550cc while im on the table! LOL So Yes I would and will get them one day, big enough to be fun, small enough to be hideable if nessary!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

[...aaaaand then there's Brian Zembic (a professional gambler & magician) who took a bet in 1996 to get 38C implants, keeping them in for a year. He won the $100K and decided not to remove them.]

I remember reading about that and thought, "Man, oh man, I'd do it in a heartbeat". Especially if someone else was picking up the tab.
    Joni

I'd love to but at this point at my age no way. And my wife would never go for it.
    Angie

If they made "Air Partons" I might think about it. What are Air partons? Boobs you can pump up when you want thwm and can let the air out when you need to.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    Oh, when drunker than a skunk I might have thought about it. Since I have them already I don't wear forms. Push them up enhancers sometimes. Your boobs are never the right size. Lots of members on this forum have different size forms. That is an advantage. Girls with big boobs want them smaller and girls with little boobs want them bigger.

Stick with forms they look as real as many of the boob jobs I see.

Snow,
    I also believe your feelings are legitimate.
    It is nice that you are as understanding as you are.
    Everybody has there limits.
    That is exactly how I read this thread.
    What are your limits?

I've thought about it and have the money but when it comes to real life at the job and the family, just can't do it. I'm not married and don't have children.

Glad people defended Snow White. Snow, thanks for sharing with us. As others said, you have nothing to apologize for.

Personally, I have small boobs of my very own, and I'm really concerned that one of the reasons I have trouble losing weight is that somewhere in my subconscious, part of me is afraid of losing them as I do lose weight. If it were socially acceptable and I wasn't very concerned about the negative impact on my family and my career, I think it would be great to have perhaps B+ boobs all the time.

Deedee

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    I've heard hormones don't always produce best results ( C+) past your twenties in breast area, and I already grew up with and had the wide hips and curvy booty natually, no modification was necessary in that area. Just needed the implants, and wife was one who made the suggestion. Have no regrets getting them or problem with them
    In your situation and you can happily handle it, good for you.
    I just would not want surgery and if they happen with hormones, they happen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

GG/SO of a CD
    I guess that would be something I would not be okay with. I mean, I am bisexual. So the femininity and the CDing doesnt bother me as much as it would some women. But I think that body modification is not crossDRESSING. CDing is clothing you body and wearing makeup and wigs and "cloaking" what already exists to make it more feminine in appearance. But when you take off the clothes, the original genitalia and component still exist. I think that going for implants borders on more TG related issues. While that is a personal choice I support. I would rather support a best friend through it, than a SO. If you catch my drift.

This question asks if you would get breast implants if you're just a crossdresser. This means having them while in drab.
    Others have mentioned this, but getting breasts is not a crossdresser thing to do, even if a person says they are a CD.

Transsexuals want to change (trans) their sexual characteristics (sexual) in order to match the gender they feel they are internally. Breasts are pretty high on the list, since no one except the most intimate partners really sees the results of SRS. Getting rid of the beard is another biggie, and often facial feminization surgery (reducing a nose, shaving the chin and the brow bone) is a greater priority than SRS.

... so why do you think that a crossdresser would want to grow breasts, if it means altering his male body to look more female permanently?

Actually, if this is done for sexual gratification reasons, then I understand. I don't condone altering a body for fetish reasons, but I can see how the sexual drive to do this would be powerful enough for someone who is not TS.
    Reine