Thread: 10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female)

Banned Read only

Post 10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female)

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female)

These ten men are all successful, handsome, and accomplished in their chosen fields. They were also all born as women!

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Thank you that was cool.

Incredible and absolutely undetectable that these men were never anything else but men. Do you suppose that these guys transitioned before puberty?

It is my utmost desire and envy to be that convincing from an MtF perspective. Alas I'm afraid that too many years of T has wiped out the opportunity. T is toxic for us and beneficial for FtM. Of course. LOL

Interesting because I recognize some of those people from the media, yet visually you would not know, except for a couple of them and they are all successful despite their histories. I wonder sometimes because the whole sensation of media is not that people are something, its all about surpise and shock...so if you are going to be successful, you are better off being an open book in every aspect...
    Chickie

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Lots of surgery and lot of healing plus gym time. One of the guys here had between 4-6 chest surgeries.

Wow it's amazing! It's really cool! Thanks for sharing!

I specially loved the tattoos! I dream to get one, but my male and female sides wants differents things LOL I looking for something I can personally relate for both :P