Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do straight crossdressers like BBWs and if so does anyone know why?

Do straight crossdressers like BBWs and if so does anyone know why?

Im on flickr ,and I see that most straight CDs have pics of bigger women on their favorites.I myself like a woman with meat on her bones ,so I thought it might be a trend.
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-27-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Fixed thread title.

This bisexual crossdressers likes thinner ladies, but my current preference are well bodied males or alluring CD's. Alluring is in the eye of the beholder.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I thought the mods would pick up on trolls like this.
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazity View Post
    Im on flickr ,and I see that most straight CDs have pics of bigger women on their favorites.
    No, "most" cross dressers do not. The very limited sample size to which you refer, may. I see no relevance to your statement and a cross dressing site.

Silver Member
    I don't know why this question would be considered trolling.

I can't speak for others' preferences, but I know I prefer large women.

Many TVs tend to be submissive, and being with a large/overpowering woman may be an extension of that.

Women who are very large tend to have been abused by society (pretty brutally in some cases) and tend to be more sympathetic toward those who, not unlike themselves, look different and otherwise fall outside of what mainstream society thinks is acceptable.

well i like all women, whatever be their size, shape,etnicity etc. i love women and love being like them too

Aspiring Member
    If you like the bigger women, you're in luck.
    There seems to be no shortage of them these days.

Banned Read only
    i think bigger woman are considered strong and aggressive and CD are more feminine so think we prefer them but i really don't like really fat woman maybe thick

I <3 women, period. White, black, Indian, Asian, short, tall, big, small. Every female has a redeeming factor and a delectable body part!

Banned Read only
    I see that many BBW women or more excepting of the CD/TG/TG/TS/DQ life style.

especially the ones that love fashion,hair and makeup.

LOL. I had to read this thread just to figure out what a BBW was. I guess I'm more naive than I thought. I agree with Jennialy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennialy View Post
    I <3 women, period. White, black, Indian, Asian, short, tall, big, small. Every female has a redeeming factor and a delectable body part!

A psychological reason that some men are attracted to large women has something to do with their mother. As a child one's mother is much bigger, and the reality is many men find their mom attractive and carry the size difference into adulthood. CDs are also often attracted to their mothers, of course this is all Freudian.

I think though generally speaking, not just in the crossdresser realm, that some guys are attracted to bigger women because they are more open minded and willing to do anything, as well as they (the guy) feel like they will have lower self esteem and would be easier to control. (Drew this conclusion due to two of my good friends are BBW's and they generally attract this type)

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post

I can’t say what I think about this thread because the forum rules don’t allow it.
    Indeed, Suzy. But, whatever, no? Chazity sure has a sense of humor though

Eleanor Roosevelt

Not this one. I like to look at people who are fit.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Lovingkindness View Post
    I thought the mods would pick up on trolls like this.
    What may be interpreted as a troll to one person may be interpreted by another as a fascinating question.

I don't think that CDers are any different from the general population in their tastes.

No one can match the emaciated and photoshopped standard of beauty in today's fashion media so the majority of people would have characteristics of BBW.
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-27-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Because they like their Big Beautiful Wardrobe?

Gold Member
    To me it seems like men who are into BBW also have a thing for TG women.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

No. My GF considers herself, ahem...."Streamlined"

While I'm not locked into a particular body type, ( personality and intelligence more important ) she does have the kind of slim, fit look that i gravitate to.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    wow that was out of left field. Chazity is that your observation or your preference regarding BBW?

I want to apologize to Chazity, and the mods, for calling this post a troll. I didn't know what the term "BBW" signified, and should have researched before I let my fingers do the talking. I really must get out more. Elfin

Eleanor Roosevelt

Didn't I just read this question on POF.com?? Oh well. AFAIK, crossdressers aren't any different from anyone else in this regard. You will find some who like skinny women, some who like normal women, and some who like fat women. The 'magic number' is the 70% waist hip ratio. The further away from that you get, the less men who will be interested in a female. But there will always be a few.
    Me, my eyes are drawn towards slim women with long hair. But it has to be women; guys are a total turn off.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    ...Women who are very large tend to have been abused by society (pretty brutally in some cases) and tend to be more sympathetic toward those who, not unlike themselves, look different and otherwise fall outside of what mainstream society thinks is acceptable...
    There is a lot of truth to what you say, Vicki. From personal experience, I can vouch for the fact that tall (6' +) and BBW-type GG's seem to be particularly CD-friendly and supportive. Must be that kinship they feel for us for the reasons you have already stated...

I like BBW women. Do I think it has to do something with my crossdressing ? - No, I don't think so. But as others said I like all women. Every woman can be attractive with something in her.

Banned Read only
    It's starting to get a little crazy on here and this subject. So are we now asking(yes we are asking), that do straight cross dressers like BBW? Of course that is the question. Why does it have to be straight cross dresser in the question? Could it have not been asked why do cross dressers like BBW? I haven't seen this to be the case at all. Couldn't we ask, why do men like BBW? Or why do straight men(non cd), like BBW? Why is the question so loaded as though it is already established that "straight" cross dressers like BBW? Can not a bi CD like BBW. Can straight CD's not like BBW? Can bi men like BBW?
    Well I'm married now, but I like BBW or just BW. But men lose here. It's like this, if a women has a lot of extra pounds, she can claim the title of BBW, but if a man is quite large, can he call himself and would all of society call him a BBM?? Heck no, he is just called a big fat man. It's never been a fair world.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 02-11-2013 at 07:54 AM.