Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do straight crossdressers like BBWs and if so does anyone know why?

I like slender elegant women.
    If they have a moronic personality I will pick the one with a little intelligence.
    At least I can have a meaningful conversation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I dress and I like larger women (my fiancee is one), but I don't necessarily think the two are connected.

Aside: One of the DJs on a SiriusXM station made this point the other day...ever notice that there are no good pop songs about women with small tushies? Whereas, on the opposite side, we have the obvious "Baby Got Back," Queen's immortal "Fat Bottomed Girls," and the equally-immortal "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

At the risk of being controversial,if you have observed a preference for BBW by CD's,could it be that CD's look for women that might be more understanding of people that don't fit neatly into the standard ideal of a man.

More easily explained,the big man on campus dates the hot cheer leader, (Ken gets Barbie) while the CD,less secure,dates the fat girl.

I'm running for cover because I realize this can't be true for everyone. Just making an observation.
    formerly blonde member

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I don't know about anybody else but I think the appeal that BBWs have on cross-dressers might be its achievability. I noticed this myself when I came across the video on YouTube featuring "Legeffects". An ingenious homemade hip butt and leg padding that gave the male frame a very realistic looking BBW shell. A few years ago I made a pair myself and the change in my appearance was phenomenal. Instead of trying in vain to look like a bean pole supermodel like it now achieve a very Rubenesque appearance. After this I began to appreciate more the plus size model community.

Platinum Member
    Anyone really interested in exclusively enjoying the company of BBW may want to vacation in Samoa. I may be accused off presenting sterotypes, but, some of the responses really seem to promote sterotypical thoughts. When I stand behind a young woman in the store with a BMI of over forty buying a liter of pop and two candy bars, I do not see BBW. I see physical and mental health issues.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I have found myself fascinated with tall women lately especially if we could share clothes; however, I like my women fairly trim and if I could have anything I wanted, a little athletic and about 5'8" 140 or so. Basically HWP.

Brooke, there may some truth to that. Also, as an aside, a really cool BBW photographer once propositioned me to do some erotic modeling involving rope. I was too insecure to do that but I thanked her for the wonderful offer!
    Last edited by CassandraSmith; 01-28-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Ok I have to post. Not trying to step on any toes so bear with me please. I used to be anorexic and now am at the opposite end...as a BBW. I am accepting and in love with my SO. It has nothing to do with being BBW since I have experienced both sides of the weight issue. I was taught to be accepting of others. Also being in the dance world I saw many different types of people. I feel if you can accept yourself and be happy in your own skin it helps you be more accepting of others and maybe BBW are just more confident people.
    So I guess my point is that being a CD or BBW it is all about accepting those around you and not putting labels on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Women are like flowers in a field... there are many different kinds, but all are beautiful in their own way.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Yes some of us are. Probably because those of us who are anorexically challenged like me can share their clothes!

I've found myself attracted to larger women on many occasions, in my eyes they are kinder and much more accepting of non traditional males. While I consider myself just as manly as any other guy women that society would say are "beautiful" tend to freak out when I share my crossdressing with them. It's as if they think I am in competition with them when in reality, I don't consider myself any where close to them! Though I have run into exceptions for both, you have to be careful not to give everyone a unanimous label because you will find yourself missing out on some great friends!
    A Southern Belle of the 21st century.

Flickr link for the interested, http://www.flickr.com/people/ashleemara/

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

I love BBW's because there is more to love. I dated a woman who was 110 lbs. It felt like I was going to break her in half every time we had sex. So from that point on, yes some skinny women look good, but I choose BBW's all the way!!

Irish, stating a preference isn't rejecting others that don't fit the preference description. I think there are beautiful women (and CD's) of all types, but I really like the look of Asians. I like proportioned women, and prefer a little smaller boobs than a little bigger. I'm straight.

Quote Originally Posted by paula_16 View Post
    Because they like their Big Beautiful Wardrobe?
    Exactly.... I always chose my girlfriends based on their dress size! lol. lucky for me im not that big so neither were my girlfriends......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't think it is a rule of thumb.

I personally do have a liking for larger women and I have noticed that in the majority, larger seem to be more "Girlie Girls" possibly to offset their larger size issues in society.

Most of the larger women that I am friends with, I have met or work with on a regular basis are always dressed very well, makeup and nails done where smaller ladies do not.

This could be just the way I view people and what I am attracted to and notice.

I'm err... Heavily into big girls. Not sure if it's in any way connected to my dressing up, though!

All the experiences I've had in bed with big girls have been mind blowing.
    Girl me

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I'm not really into what's known as BBW myself. I like women who are about 5'6" and HWP. I like a little muscle though.

I'm strictly hetero also. I thought the majority of us were?

I would say that straight crossdressers are no different than other men, they like women who like them.

I don't have a preference, and admit I had no idea what a BBW was until I Googled it because of this thread. {she says as she climbs back inside her bubble . . .}

My preference for women is a woman that can fit into my clothes, size 4 to 8. So Ideally she will be withing 2 inches of 5' 4" tall and a size 6, which was exactly Britney Spears when she was young and fit.

Ok, look, the OP isn't off in one thing: Kink. As fetishistic crossdressing is a 'kink', so are things like people being into leather, foot fetishes, etc. Basically, their sexuality is a bit more 'amped up' than most. And, a BBW fetish is another thing in someone who has an 'amped up' sexuality, just like people being into any other crazy thing imaginable. I don't judge, but it's not like the OP is off. If more amped up people have a higher chance to be crossdressers, then they have a higher chance to also be into BBW things. Good for them. Everyone deserves to be loved, so it's a win all-around, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    If you like the bigger women, you're in luck.
    There seems to be no shortage of them these days.
    Reading between the lines of your post I would say that's not very nice.

This thread is going off topic, returning to topic.
    I think what OP is fishing for is acceptance, (could be wrong, i am a lot :-)) and do you feel or do heavier GGs feel they are more accepting of TS people.
    My personal experience is it is not really measurable and shouldn't be the basis of what you look for in a person. Like I stated before, women no matter shape or size all have a hot part. And personality wise, I have met and been with self centered skinny and heavy people and really nice skinny and heavier people, skinny accepting people, heavier accepting people, its how your raised and how you look at the world that determines your disposition and outlook on life, relationships.

Back on subject. Otherwise this thread is history.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't care if she does drive a BMW! As long as she is a BFF.
    Chickie

I don't really get the BBW thing, but each to their own!